Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,785 members, 7,889,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

FLIP AND EARN MONEY FROM |DOMAIN INDUSTRY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FLIP AND EARN MONEY FROM |DOMAIN INDUSTRY (675 Views)

$8,550 In The Bankā€¦ How To Profitably Flip Your Life To Riches / See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FLIP AND EARN MONEY FROM |DOMAIN INDUSTRY by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello nairalands, expecially the Domaineer/Domain Flippers.

I am having 20plus LLLL.NET[Four Letters dot net domains] &

10plus CCCC.com[Four characters dot com domain] in which i am intending to sell here on NAIRALAND FOR CHEAP PRICE AND MAKE A PROFIT, IN WHICH YOU AS A BUYER MAKES MORE PROFIT THAN I WILL DO.

And trust me, if you are a sure/Sensitive domain reseller/ flipper, you will know how much cccc and llll domains are worth in the domaining industry.

Note this Name are fresh and Nobody had ever registered it. in which you can flip for 2thousand dollars or more on: SEDO, AFTERNIC, GODADDY AUCTION and FLIPPA.

I told you before its new. yeah!!

For testing, just try registering this one:

MYYE.NET. gboshhh, feel it.

if you are the lucky one to register it firstly, signify!!

Critics and questions are welcome.
thank you.

TAGS:
NAIRALAND DOMANEERS:

2sexyus.

more loading...
Re: FLIP AND EARN MONEY FROM |DOMAIN INDUSTRY by Galaxyroyp(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
TAGS:

mikelreal , shawnmayor , samee72 , bomking4x , 2sexy.us , gcfrcom , thegoodjoehunt , dotcomnamename , oxcuba , xsay , paulsir , peterincredible , doffman , donedy , stillmaticdg ,taiwolola , mp3lem , wsyno , successdude , waka2 , tunbebes , ymodulus , yemi2plus , nairaland , galaxyroyp , pumpkin, samfaj.

Thank you all, if you dislike the tag, pardon me.
Re: FLIP AND EARN MONEY FROM |DOMAIN INDUSTRY by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
TAGS:

mikelreal , shawnmayor , samee72 , bomking4x , 2sexy.us , gcfrcom , thegoodjoehunt , dotcomnamename , oxcuba , xsay , paulsir , peterincredible , doffman , donedy , stillmaticdg ,taiwolola , mp3lem , wsyno , successdude , waka2 , tunbebes , ymodulus , yemi2plus , nairaland , galaxyroyp , pumpkin, samfaj.

Thank you all, if you dislike the tag, pardon me.
I don't understand the post bro

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Login To First Bank Internet Banking Platform Since 5am Today / Plz Nairalander I Need Your Urgent Advice (important Plz) / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.