Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

See Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Your Spouse (612 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Your Spouse by PastorCute(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Envision the Partner

I used to wonder why women of today are always posting their pictures on social media until I heard this wonderful testimony from a sister that is currently preparing for her wedding. She believed one way her life partner will locate her is through her photograph. Let me add here that the sister is really gifted with physical beauty and a man’s gift will always make room of opportunities for him.

The sister declared, “Let my pictures come before the man that will marry me and draw him to me”

The brother, who is now her fiancé, saw her picture in the house of one of her friends in a part of the city far from where she lives and wanted to meet her in person. In less than one year after that physical meeting, they are heading straight to the altar to the glory of God. Praise God! This testimony brings us to one of the ways we can envision our life partner called “divine utterance or word”.

DIVINE UTTERANCE OR WORD: Divine utterance or word is an empowered speech by a believer. As it is written, “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God…” (1 Peter 4:11).

Oracles mean God’s divine answer to our question. You can envision your marriage partner by speaking him or her into being. Your desired marriage partner can be connected to you in accordance to what you spoke to God’s hearing. A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

When I searched for my wife in a church of over a thousand members to no avail, I asked God to bring her to me in my church from wherever she was. God brought my wife from a church in Surulere to my church in Apapa GRA, Lagos.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Prov. 18:21)

A DREAM: You can also dream your life partner. Dreams are used by God to pass across vital instructions to us. God put father Abraham to sleep and through dream showed him his generations yet unborn, what they will go experience and Egypt and their deliverance to form the great nation of Israel; read Genesis 15:12-15. The danger in dreaming is that it could come from our flesh or manipulated by demons and agents of kingdom of darkness; read Ecclesiastes 5:3, 7.

A PROPHECY: You can create and bring into manifestation your desired life partner and marriage. A prophetic utterance or prophecy about yourself or life partner irrespective of physical realities of life is a veritable tool of faith in God’s hand to bring your heart desire to pass. Remember that a closed mouth is a closed destiny; read Genesis. 37:5-10 and Ezekiel 37:7 “so I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.”

A MENTAL & PHYSICAL PICTURE: This is the exercise of the power of vision with our creative thinking capabilities while awake. God is committed to perform what you see with eyes of vision“…Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”(Jeremiah 1:11-12)

Note that a man that is looking for what he doesn’t know even when he finds that thing he will never know. Likewise in marriage if you don’t paint a picture of the kind of man or woman you want to marry, even when you have an encounter with him or her you will not know.

Source: google images
PRAYER POINTS

Father, thank you for your mercies & keeping me alive this 2015 in Jesus Name
Thank you for the privilege to embark on this marriage/fruit of the womb project in Jesus Name
Father, I regret, confess and repent from my past sinful and unholy relationships in Jesus name (Prov.28:13)
I shall not suffer marital delay affliction this 2015 in Jesus name. (Nahum1:9,12)
All my marital delay shame will be replaced by the fame of my wedding/conception in Jesus name
All sorrows of my disappointments will be replaced by the laughter of my engagement/conception
Forces of abortion assigned against my womb/marriage project, dry up now by fire (Job3:16)
Father, let me awake to SEE my life partner/conception this 2015 in Jesus Name (Gen.2:21-22)
Father, burn every evil veil covering my spiritual eyes from seeing my life partner
Father, destroy every embargo limiting my life partner from connecting to me by the blood of Jesus
I break the hold of spirit spouse over my life partner/fruit of the womb now by fire, in Jesus name
CHECK THIS EVENT PAGE EVERY SUNDAY (if you cannot come to prayer venue because of proximity) FOR “SUCCESS SECRETS & PRAYER POINTS. Remember to come back to this page to share your testimonies too.

(1) (Reply)

What You Will Miss If You Don't Engage In Pre-marital Sex / SHOCKER !!! Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Week For The Same Man (Photo) / VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.