Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) (34181 Views)

Buhari, APC NWC Meet To Decide Senate Presidency, Senator Lawan Favored. / Yaradua Cabal Member, Tanimu Yakubu Favored To Be Buhari's Finance Minister / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Walelavender:
Write-off APC @ your own peril. Why did the South-West (except Osun) vote GEJ(PDP) massively in 2011 on a saturday of the presidential election for them to turn around to vote in Fashola,Amosun,Ajimobi (APC) on the day of the governorship elections. This research doesn't hold water. PDP has had close to 16 years. We need something different and better. We ain't a one party state! Since 1999, this would be the first time the ruling party is catching severe cold. Give the opposition a CHANCE for CHANGE!
We all know what happened to PDP in the SW. Oyo and Ogun were highly factionalised in 2011. Lagos has always been factionalised since 2006. The Fashola hype was at its peak in Lagos as at 2011, divided PDP votes benefitted Amosun and Ajimobi in Ogun and Oyo respectively. Unfortunately for the APC, they've lost that grassroot base in Ogun to SDP and PDP is united. In Oyo, we have a party called Accord that is causing political waves. Labour and PDP are even trailing. What Ajomobi still enjoys is nothing apart from incumbency- However, that isn't a factor in Oyo state.

As for the Presidential, Buhari is not even being campaigned for except on the minds of APC supporters. Other parties are campaigning for GEJ. The result will send some shocker when announced by inec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Ogun state politics is not like the SE politics. Which Buruji? grin grin He has the drug money to splash around and only popular in that tiny Ijebu Igbo. OGD's case is like that of Bode George, they all see him as a rogue and that will hunt him as well. Scaterboss was spot on when he said the man financed cultist while in power, i was in school during the time of Osoba and first term of Gbenga Daniel, so i know what am saying.

Amosun will surely win, not with wide margin but GEJ will lose woefully in Ogun state.
I will be wasting my time touching base with you.

Your emotion is doing the talking for now. Maybe we shall engage when you get lucid...
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin
Wetin you go do? You don dey go ojere? grin
I go tell you wetin I go do in private grin grin grin
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Bruteforce1o1: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
maestroferddi:
I will be wasting my time touching base with you.

Your emotion is doing the talking for now. Maybe we shall engage when you get lucid...

You have no point bro, an Ibo man based in Lagos that now knows more than those in Ogun state. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

Barcanista is a ND man. Is like u saying in Rivers, who mobilizes more than Peter Odili grin grin
And the answer is that politically speaking, Amaechi is a dead man walking in Rivers State.

You don't mess around with Peter Odili who has been around in Rivers politics since the time of Rufus Ada George.

It is a no-brainer that Wike will humiliate Amaechi and the stooge fronting for him in the shape of Dakuku Peterside in Rivers. Buhari will be fortunate to get up to 7% of total votes in Rivers. Put your finger on the foregoing...

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by CostaHazard: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
The odds is not favorable to Amosun. SDP is the party dictating the pace in Ogun State as at today. How can Amosun win the election? The structure that brought him to power is no longer with him. The division in PDP that catalysed his emergence is no longer there. Amosun's mistake was to think that his incumbency is enough. Even Kwakwaso that performed a lot lost to Shekarau of ANPP in Kano 2003. Why? Because the structure that brought him to power in 1999 moved to ANPP to support GMB/Shekarau. In politics, you don't just sit and lose associates just like that, not to talk of influential associates. I said it in Ekiti after analysis that Fayemi will lose. I analysed Osun and predicted victory for Aregbesola. We shall see the outcome in Ogun and Oyo States.
With this warped logic of yours that someone can't win elections because "the structure that brought him to power is no longer with him", is it then safe to say Jonathan can and will never win his re-election because the structure that brought him to power in 2011 and earlier (2007/2010) is no longer with him (Obj, Amaechi, Saraki, Tinubu, to mention but a few)?

5 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by temitopeadeyemo: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2015
What OP failed to recognize is that, party structures, endorsements, etc do not in anyway influence votes in SW. Check the history of voting in SW. Yorubas treat endorsements with skepticism. To them if you endorse someone, you must have collected something. Some Yorubas will remember "demo mo wa." You may see my hand but you cant see my mind. That's yoruba for you. Even those going about endorsing Jonathan may end up voting otherwise. A Yoruba person will vote for his or her conscience. Not blindly follow any leader. This so called masterpiece is flawed, lacking both empirical and historical references.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You have no point bro, an Ibo man based in Lagos that now knows more than those in Ogun state. Very funny.
Can you see your one kobo thinking capacity?

Informed people are known to make valid calls on elections holding tens of thousand of kilometres away.

You tell me how your being from the SW automatically translates to your knowing more than I do?
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by icon8: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Accord in Oyo a lightweight? SDP in Oyo and Ogun also lightweight? LP in the SW that has always been the dark-horse a lightweight too? You overrate APC bros..

Accord is on ground in Ibadan and some parts of Oyo town alone, SDP only exists in Ogun State, LP is non-existent in the South West.

FACT!
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ElFenomeno1: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
maestroferddi:
And the answer is that politically speaking, Amaechi is a dead man walking in Rivers State.

You don't mess around with Peter Odili who has been around in Rivers politics since the time of Rufus Ada George.

It is a no-brainer that Wike will humiliate Amaechi and the stooge fronting for him in the shape of Dakuku Peterside in Rivers. Buhari will be fortunate to get up to 7% of total votes in Rivers. Put your finger on the foregoing...

Wike humliate Dakuku and Amaechi?

You are out of touch with reality sir! grin

Your jaw will drop next month!

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Walelavender(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
We all know what happened to PDP in the SW. Oyo and Ogun were highly factionalised in 2011. Lagos has always been factionalised since 2006. The Fashola hype was at its peak in Lagos as at 2011, divided PDP votes benefitted Amosun and Ajimobi in Ogun and Oyo respectively. Unfortunately for the APC, they've lost that grassroot base in Ogun to SDP and PDP is united. In Oyo, we have a party called Accord that is causing political waves. Labour and PDP are even trailing. What Ajomobi still enjoys is nothing apart from incumbency- However, that isn't a factor in Oyo state.

As for the Presidential, Buhari is not even being campaigned for except on the minds of APC supporters. Other parties are campaigning for GEJ. The result will send some shocker when announced by inec
I understand you fully. The sympathy GEJ got from electorates in 2011 has taken its flight to the doorstep of GMB. You don't want to give GEJ a landslide. I possibly see a run-off (if GMB doesn't win) in presidential election. Osoba is wasting his time in Ogun. SIA one is a performer and I can tell you categorically that the SDP and PDP men are no match for him. Ajimobi of Oyo will bank on the split in the PDP. A lot of divided votes amongst them(PDP,LP,SDP AP) with APC having a slight edge. I live there. Not a print or electronic media analysis. Bro let's be factual. This wind of CHANGE is blowing massively. We will get THERE one day, with better institutions
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
CostaHazard:

With this warped logic of yours that someone can't win elections because "the structure that brought him to power is no longer with him", is it then safe to say Jonathan can and will never win his re-election because the structure that brought him to power in 2011 and earlier (2007/2010) is no longer with him (Obj, Amaechi, Saraki, Tinubu, to mention but a few)?
Which Amaechi, Saraki, Tinubu and who broght GEJ to power? Obj's influence was in securing the PDP ticket. The Ogun ground work was done by OGD and Kashamu. In Lagos, Tinubu did NOTHING in reality but only cashed in on people's sentiment. In Rivers GEJ won because all other parties(including pdp, acn, lp, apga etc except cpc) were behind him. You have to support GEJ if you want to stand a chance in Gov election. I agree with you in Kwara BUT gbemi is now in PDP plus the former APC structure. I wouldn't discuss Kwara for now.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by politifact: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
You APC are very funny. You seem to believe things according to your emotions. Amosun is more popular than Jonathan? Bros, Amosun is even grasping for popularity. Buhari is not even talked about in Ogun State by majority of electorates
I have decided not to argue with anyone on this forum till march 28 but I think there are some things you ought to know about the south west,and I will explain it to you state by state . LAGOS-I have lived there all my life and I am very familiar with political events in this state since 1999 when bola tinubu became the governor .one thing about election in this state is that the oba's,OPC,afenifere or whatever name you give them don't hold any influence when it comes to election mobilization which is key to winning elections,rather,it is the local councils who are the closest to the grass roots and its been controlled by the APC. Secondly,lagos oba's will and can never campaign for GEJ as they are all in tinubu's pocket,thirdly,the APC is just too rooted in lagos,go to any newspaper stand and you will see for yourself. Fourthly,lagos state has the highest number of unemployed youth who attended the failed immigration recruitment and has an ax to grind with mr president(myself included). Fifthly,civil servants,market women,NURTW and other key interest in all in the kitty for the APC,however,mr president is only popular among the igbo residents in lagos who supports him for no other reason than ethnic sentiments. I can bet it that gen buhari will secure a landslide victory in lagos. OGUN- political analysis is about dynamism,that is,analysis should be made on the dynamics of each subject matter. There are three contending political parties in ogun state;the ruling APC,PDP and the SDP,the APC candidate,gov. Amosun is a performer and has further brightened the chances of the party even though former governor,segun osoba has decamped to the SDP but one thing I want you to know is that the yoruba's and the people of ogun state can vote different parties for different offices and also putting into consideration the fact that the APC vice presidential candidate,prof yemi osinbajo is from the state as ethnicity will play a major role. OSUN-I don't think I need to explain anything,osun is in the kitty for gen buhari. OYO- as a keen follower of the state by state campaigns of both the PDP and the APC,oyo state witnessed the largest turnout for the candidate of the APC,gen buhari who was so surprised he didn't even know what to say on the podium.I don't know how far the APC will go in the governorship election but I am telling you that GEJ will lose oyo state. ONDO- it must be noted that ondo is also a core yoruba state even though it is now under the PDP and the resentments of the GEJ administration by the yoruba's will come to play here. Furthermore,there is deep division within the PDP in this state while the opposition APC is waxing stronger on a daily basis.I have friends based in ondo state who confidently tells me governor mimiko has lost so much popularity in the state hence there is nothing he can do to save pres jonathan from losing the state. EKITI- This is the only state I think GEJ might win,gov fayose has continued his harassment of the opposition in the state and prevented them from campaigning for their candidate. Even with all his threats,gen buhari will still close in on the PDP. The yoruba's minds are made up already and this started when GEJ sidelined us in his government,we thought he only needed the votes of his kinsmen in the south-south and south-east to get re-elected,his time is up!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by richybanky(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2015
I taya for una oooooo
GEJ would win SW, SS, SE, NC and still afraid of election, den who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Wike humliate Dakuku and Amaechi?

You are out of touch with reality sir! grin

Your jaw will drop next month!
Madam it goes beyond sounding off online.

Wike is probably the strongest grassroots politician in the current dispensation. Like Wike like Fayose.

I am not saying what I don't know. Make your findings from people on ground in Rivers. Amaechi and his man Friday are disasters waiting to happen. Almost all the political leaders in Rivers are with Wike.

Bookmark this call...

3 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Hey politifact...it is Oba, not oba.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ibisko04: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Another masterpiece South west votes will be spilt.Ignore all these yourba touts bogging down here with their numerous monikers paid by APC to make noise here.The real yourbas on ground knows that GEJ is the man

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
You are wrong and you know that you are deceiving yourself. Your mathematics is not adding up. Any deep thinking Yoruba fellow should know that nothing is on the table for Yoruba in GEJ government. If as at 4years ago when Jonathan know very well that he will need to canvas for another support from Yoruba land, he did not have anything for them. How about now that Jonathan is no more coming to ask for any favour.
For four years he was crying that he is not happy that Yoruba did not occupy a good position in his government and for four years no solution from his head on how to solve the problem.
Yoruba ronu. The most certain opportunity for Yoruba in this transition period remains with APC.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Walelavender:

I understand you fully. The sympathy GEJ got from electorates in 2011 has taken its flight to the doorstep of GMB. You don't want to give GEJ a landslide. I possibly see a run-off (if GMB doesn't win) in presidential election. Osoba is wasting his time in Ogun. SIA one is a performer and I can tell you categorically that the SDP and PDP men are no match for him. Ajimobi of Oyo will bank on the split in the PDP. A lot of divided votes amongst them(PDP,LP,SDP AP) with APC having a slight edge. I live there. Not a print or electronic media analysis. Bro let's be factual. This wind of CHANGE is blowing massively. We will get THERE one day, with better institutions
I don't see any run-off for the Presidential. Being a performer is one thing, having a strong political base is another. SIA will be given aÑother Fayemi. As for Ajimobi, he can't win Ibadan, he can't win Oyo town, he can't win Ogbomoso. I wonder where he will get his vote. Honestly, I'm not even counting him in the equation(I may be wrong tho).
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ElFenomeno1: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Bayswater:

GEJ's campaign in the southwest has not even started.

What you are seeing is just the ground work, the 'real mobilisation' starts on the 21st.

Expect various artisans to start taking positions in that week.

The mamalojas in their thousands now have their GEJ Ankara ready. What could be more grassroots than that?

APC go know how far oops smiley

I'm sure APC did not see that coming.

Did not see what coming?
We saw the panic and bribery and desperate wooing but nothing more!
We have decided in this region... If you live here and you and your family vote GEJ, you will be wasting your votes!
#SaiBuhari
#SaiOsinbajo
#SaiAPC
#SaiChange
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:

[/s]

Crap..................what is thief Odili mobilizing? Rubbish
If u say Wike dey mobilise, i wont doubt that but odili? are u ok at all?
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Scatterboss(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

Oga mi, I dey laff. There is so much we cannot say here. Do people know how many desperados Osoba coerced, even when they had nothing against Amosun originally, to fight the Ogun State Governor? How many know that Osoba promised all these guys the single guber SDP ticket? How many know Osoba extorted as much as N30 million each from these guys to 'guarantee' them the SP guber ticket? How do people think all these guys are feeling today knowing Osaba 'punked' them? 'Pound of flesh' things. I just dey laff. Uncharacteristically of me, I have even said too much yet I want some things known so that we can refer to it after free and fair elections has given some wannabe upstarts a lesson about how nuanced and complex SW politics is.

Bros mi, you nailed it. The old ingrate called Osoba was humiliated by OGD in 2003, but now want to control the governor cos he allowed you choose a deputy for him and some other loyalist. Amosun is now getting it right, and by Gods grace he will triumph.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
politifact:
I have decided not to argue with anyone on this forum till march 28 but I think there are some things you ought to know about the south west,and I will explain it to you state by state . LAGOS-I have lived there all my life and I am very familiar with political events in this state since 1999 when bola tinubu became the governor .one thing about election in this state is that the oba's,OPC,afenifere or whatever name you give them don't hold any influence when it comes to election mobilization which is key to winning elections,rather,it is the local councils who are the closest to the grass roots and its been controlled by the APC. Secondly,lagos oba's will and can never campaign for GEJ as they are all in tinubu's pocket,thirdly,the APC is just too rooted in lagos,go to any newspaper stand and you will see for yourself. Fourthly,lagos state has the highest number of unemployed youth who attended the failed immigration recruitment and has an ax to grind with mr president(myself included). Fifthly,civil servants,market women,NURTW and other key interest in all in the kitty for the APC,however,mr president is only popular among the igbo residents in lagos who supports him for no other reason than ethnic sentiments. I can bet it that gen buhari will secure a landslide victory in lagos. OGUN- political analysis is about dynamism,that is,analysis should be made on the dynamics of each subject matter. There are three contending political parties in ogun state;the ruling APC,PDP and the SDP,the APC candidate,gov. Amosun is a performer and has further brightened the chances of the party even though former governor,segun osoba has decamped to the SDP but one thing I want you to know is that the yoruba's and the people of ogun state can vote different parties for different offices and also putting into consideration the fact that the APC vice presidential candidate,prof yemi osinbajo is from the state as ethnicity will play a major role. OSUN-I don't think I need to explain anything,osun is in the kitty for gen buhari. OYO- as a keen follower of the state by state campaigns of both the PDP and the APC,oyo state witnessed the largest turnout for the candidate of the APC,gen buhari who was so surprised he didn't even know what to say on the podium.I don't know how far the APC will go in the governorship election but I am telling you that GEJ will lose oyo state. ONDO- it must be noted that ondo is also a core yoruba state even though it is now under the PDP and the resentments of the GEJ administration by the yoruba's will come to play here. Furthermore,there is deep division within the PDP in this state while the opposition APC is waxing stronger on a daily basis.I have friends based in ondo state who confidently tells me governor mimiko has lost so much popularity in the state hence there is nothing he can do to save pres jonathan from losing the state. EKITI- This is the only state I think GEJ might win,gov fayose has continued his harassment of the opposition in the state and prevented them from campaigning for their candidate. Even with all his threats,gen buhari will still close in on the PDP. The yoruba's minds are made up already and this started when GEJ sidelined us in his government,we thought he only needed the votes of his kinsmen in the south-south and south-east to get re-elected,his time is up!
This is typical of APC. I've always avoided discussing the contribution and votes of SE and SS people residing in Lagos, I will avoid it still. For Lagos, we all know that Kabiyesi Akiolu isn't a fan of Buhari, he doesn't even like PDP but we all know that he'll be embarrased at the poll. Akiolu cannot tell Eko who to vote for, the APC resentment and Agbaje love among the Yorubas is always on high right from his DPA days even among the traditional class. Ambode will lose in Epe (mark it). In 2007 Bode George faction never voted for Koro of PDP. In 2011 Koro's faction never voted for Dr Dosumu of PDP. In 2015 they are all working as a unit for Agbaje. As for Jonathan, he's more favored by Lagosians than even GMB. Note that the AIT Documentary on Tinubu is influencing many ppl.

In Ondo there is no more trouble in PDP as Oke and Mimiko group have settled. In Oyo is GEJ and Accord leading. In Ekiti we know the truth. In Ogun Amosun and Buhari will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Scatterboss(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
politifact:

Thumb up bro. I dont even need to argue about Lagos. They think they are popular in Lagos cos some Ibos come daily on nairaland to shout GEJ till infinity. JK is going to lose as usual, the likes of all Agbero ogas are solidly behind APC. Mc Oluomo alone has more grass root followers than some PDP bigwigs. The Iyalojas, civil servants, Nurtw, and many Fashola lovers are behind APC.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Jesusloveyou: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Wetin I do?
pple like u,na im spoil dis country,speaking from both side of ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

You are one of the few posters here I like and respect. This is the only reason I am even responding. I have absolutely no interest in contributing my opinion on any thread started by this OP. Doing so is like a father with young children having to 'hang out' with a hardened and unrepentant paedophile. The OP, as you know now, is a totally disgusting human being any decent and morally upright person , whether APC or PDP, will avoid.

Suffice to say, as is the case with unprincipled mercenaries like FFK, OP is delusional attempting to speak for the SW. I can tell you all that majority of average Yorubas do not have a single reason to vote for GEJ. Not one and they are determined to resist and reject him. People can believe me if they want or not but I can authoritatively state here that it is the overwhelming defeat GEJ was facing in the SW that necessitated the much-condemned election postponement. They wanted to try and use the 7 extra weeks to buy every opinion leader in the SW to help them deliver a GEJ win. It is not working so far and GEJ is on a 'long thing'. "Maga don come" things. Anyone giving credibility to the analysis of the hungry OP is simply naive.

OP is a discredited character who works on 'guestimates' while trying to be the insider he will never be. He is the same character who started panicking here about Buhari losing the APC primaries because info was put in the public domain, by PDP desperados, that Atiku had successfully out-bribed all others and was on course to defeat Buhari. Him and others will confess I told them it was all hogwash. I was privy to information that made me realise Buhari would win overwhelmingly because the SW 'big boys' were working for him and would not entertain any derailment of their 'mission'. I told them this but many did not believe me. Yet we all know what happened. It is the same with the upcoming election never mind the delusions of GEJ and his crew.

Similarly, as I predicted the outcome of the APC presidential Primaries and Lagos guber primaries, I am saying here and now that GEJ will not win in the SW if elections are free and fair. On the contrary, the people of the region will disgrace him and the PDP. I can't speak about some things publicly but I will tell you that the PDP, because it is a Party of desperate men and women scared about their future, is operating on 'dutch courage' and pretence bravado. The underground truth is that the APC is not talking much but the Party is fully ready, on all fronts, to counter and overcome the PDP. Who is Gani Adams , Fasehun, FFK, Obanikoro et al? Is it because the Yoruba heavyweight are silent that makes the 'omo ales' think they now run the show? Those who matter in Yoruba land know what they have to do. I will leave it at that. The wise and experienced heads here should ask themselves why Lagos did not fall into PDP hands even under the uber-bully OBJ was. Therein lies the clue to the omerta-style code that will play out to leave the PDP stunned. Imagine silly TANdroid children who are not from the SW pinning their hopes on loquacious, turncoat and desperate opportunists like Fayose, Obanikoro, FFK, Adams et al when the real self-made leaders of the region, that the people respect and obey , have already passed on the message about what must happen. I dey laff. As they say " e go do dem like film".

Have seen all your posts on this thread coupled with some others elsewhere... Now get this; Your obsession with barcanista is becoming childish and very immature of a 'supposed' man like you...You seem to be have an over bloated ego...You ridicule yourself & expose your emptiness cum vague personality in a bid to bring him down...Can't you make your point without attacking his person even on a faceless forum...YOU'RE TOO CHILDISH & PETTY FOR MY LIKING...KINDLY GROW UP...Dumping your group isn't a crime anywhere in the world...His freedom of association is still intact...GO GET A LIFE plzzzz....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
pple like u,na im spoil dis country,speaking from both side of ur mouth.
People like me elevates patriotism above partisanship. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Walelavender(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
I don't see any run-off for the Presidential. Being a performer is one thing, having a strong political base is another. SIA will be given aÑother Fayemi. As for Ajimobi, he can't win Ibadan, he can't win Oyo town, he can't win Ogbomoso. I wonder where he will get his vote. Honestly, I'm not even counting him in the equation(I may be wrong tho).

If no run-off, then someone will win via a landslide. From the look of things, its apparent who the electorates will vote for. As for Oyo state, Ajimobi didn't win in Ogbomoso, lager part of Ibadan and even @ Oke-Ogun in 2011, when they were only 3 in the race then. Now we have 5 major contenders. What do you think?
No one is going to win all the 11 local councils in Ibadan. They will win in their respective strongholds. Oke-Ogun is divided Bro. As well as Oyo. Don't be surprised Ajimobi will get the required 25% in each council.
As for Ogun, SIA is a bomb, waiting to explode. I pass through Ogun state virtually every week. SIA has the grassroot to himself.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ManMountain(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

You are one of the few posters here I like and respect. This is the only reason I am even responding. I have absolutely no interest in contributing my opinion on any thread started by this OP. Doing so is like a father with young children having to 'hang out' with a hardened and unrepentant paedophile. The OP, as you know now, is a totally disgusting human being any decent and morally upright person , whether APC or PDP, will avoid.

Suffice to say, as is the case with unprincipled mercenaries like FFK, OP is delusional attempting to speak for the SW. I can tell you all that majority of average Yorubas do not have a single reason to vote for GEJ. Not one and they are determined to resist and reject him. People can believe me if they want or not but I can authoritatively state here that it is the overwhelming defeat GEJ was facing in the SW that necessitated the much-condemned election postponement. They wanted to try and use the 7 extra weeks to buy every opinion leader in the SW to help them deliver a GEJ win. It is not working so far and GEJ is on a 'long thing'. "Maga don come" things. Anyone giving credibility to the analysis of the hungry OP is simply naive.

OP is a discredited character who works on 'guestimates' while trying to be the insider he will never be. He is the same character who started panicking here about Buhari losing the APC primaries because info was put in the public domain, by PDP desperados, that Atiku had successfully out-bribed all others and was on course to defeat Buhari. Him and others will confess I told them it was all hogwash. I was privy to information that made me realise Buhari would win overwhelmingly because the SW 'big boys' were working for him and would not entertain any derailment of their 'mission'. I told them this but many did not believe me. Yet we all know what happened. It is the same with the upcoming election never mind the delusions of GEJ and his crew.

Similarly, as I predicted the outcome of the APC presidential Primaries and Lagos guber primaries, I am saying here and now that GEJ will not win in the SW if elections are free and fair. On the contrary, the people of the region will disgrace him and the PDP. I can't speak about some things publicly but I will tell you that the PDP, because it is a Party of desperate men and women scared about their future, is operating on 'dutch courage' and pretence bravado. The underground truth is that the APC is not talking much but the Party is fully ready, on all fronts, to counter and overcome the PDP. Who is Gani Adams , Fasehun, FFK, Obanikoro et al? Is it because the Yoruba heavyweight are silent that makes the 'omo ales' think they now run the show? Those who matter in Yoruba land know what they have to do. I will leave it at that. The wise and experienced heads here should ask themselves why Lagos did not fall into PDP hands even under the uber-bully OBJ was. Therein lies the clue to the omerta-style code that will play out to leave the PDP stunned. Imagine silly TANdroid children who are not from the SW pinning their hopes on loquacious, turncoat and desperate opportunists like Fayose, Obanikoro, FFK, Adams et al when the real self-made leaders of the region, that the people respect and obey , have already passed on the message about what must happen. I dey laff. As they say " e go do dem like film".

Bross, na 1,000,000 LIKES I gave you, but na only one NL go record for me.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
This is typical of APC. I've always avoided discussing the contribution and votes of SE and SS people residing in Lagos,

please am interested in this. I learnt the total population of this group in Lagos is now around 82% grin

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ElFenomeno1: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
maestroferddi:
Madam it goes beyond sounding off online.

Wike is probably the strongest grassroots politician in the current dispensation. Like Wike like Fayose.

I am not saying what I don't know. Make your findings from people on ground in Rivers. Amaechi and his man Friday are disasters waiting to happen. Almost all the political leaders in Rivers are with Wike.

Bookmark this call...

Bullshit...

Amaechi has been exceptional ... Wike knows nothing ... The people of Rivers won't entrust themselves with Wike, i am sure they will rather want someone who will carry on the good works of Amaechi!

Are the political leaders going to vote for the masses?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Rejecting Election Postponement In 2015 (Video) / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.