Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria (444 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next President Of Nigeria by kel4soft: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Must Unite the country. Listening to my radio this afternoon, I smh for this once great nation, everything has been politicised, even private firms and major oil firms are at cross road. Will Nigeria be the same after next week Saturday?

For the proponents of war, know that when it happens, the elites and their children won't participate, they will be somewhere chilling as their subjects are engaged in battle that they will still come back and occupy.

Brothers and sisters, we need peace, as for me, my village by water is not far from our Western neighbours. They will gladly give me refuge, what about my landlocked brothers.

Be careful with what you wish for.

Dazzol.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
I really need another brain to understand this ur write up.

it's either my brain is not functioning properly or u wrote rubbish

In-between,
FTC, second of the day

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Transforming Nigeria / Sambo, PDP Chiefs Raise N1. 5b For Yero’s Re-election Bid / Agriculture In Nigeria Since GEJ Assumed Offi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.