Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,111 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Catch Me If U Can! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Catch Me If U Can! (942 Views)

If U Can Relate To These Pictures As A Teen & U Ain't Married;visit Shilo / When You Finally Catch The Girl That Leaked Your Nudes!!!. Lol / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catch Me If U Can! by U2ice(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
A fat man saw an fitness program ad that says, “LOSE 5KG weight IN A WEEK“

He calls and said, “I would like to join!“

The lady at the end of the call replied, “OK, be ready at 6am tomorrow morning."

Next morning, he opens the door and finds a hot babe with shoes, mini skirt and a shirt saying, “If you catch me, you can have sex with me!“ Immediately, the girl starts running...

The guy starts running after her but couldn't catch her. He chased her unsuccessfully for the whole week and loses 5kg He then asks for the 10kg program.

Next morning at 6, he opens the door and saw even an hotter babe in pant and bra saying, “If you catch me, you can have sex me “

He loses 10kg that week after another unsuccessful chase So he said to the lady, “This program is nice! Let me try the 25kg.

But the lady was surprised, “Are you sure You can?!"

The man was adamant.

So next morning at the same time, he opens the door expecting to see a sexy babe, but finds an huge, broad chested strong man saying, “If I catch you, I will have sex with you!“

That week alone, he lost 150kg (Right now, he‘s still drinking tin milk and malt to recover some lost flesh)
Re: Catch Me If U Can! by iceberylin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=20pt]B00000000RING grin[/size]
Re: Catch Me If U Can! by richol(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
hahahaha...back fire.
Re: Catch Me If U Can! by joviegghead: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! Rotflol!what u see is what u get. Call this joke boring? Hell NO! Nice one bro
Re: Catch Me If U Can! by U2ice(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]B00000000RING grin[/size]

Hmm...borin 2u cos d sex didn't happen ba? #ntoor
Re: Catch Me If U Can! by U2ice(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
joviegghead:
Chai! Rotflol!what u see is what u get. Call this joke boring? Hell NO! Nice one bro

Tnks bro....no mind dt man

#badbelleisallowed

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wants To Swap Is Infinix Phone For A Car / Fuel Scarcity: Lagos Wahala / "Ass Looking" Very Hilarious You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.