Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church (1445 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by Iamfrank(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Two young ladies arrived at church wearing
clothesthat were quite revealing their body
parts.Here is what the pastor told them:He
took a good look at them and made them
sit.Then he said something that, they might
never forget in their life.He looked at them
straight in the eyes and said,"ladies, everything that
God made valuable in this world is well covered and
hardly to see, find or get.
1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the
ground, covered andprotected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the
bottom of the ocean, coveredup and protected in a
beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in
the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get
them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get
them.He looked at them with serious eyes and
said,"Your body is sacred & unique"You are far more
precious than gold,diamonds and pearls, and you
should be covered too."So he added that, if you keep
your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond &
pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining
organization with the requisite machinery will fly
down and conduct years of extensive exploration.
First, they will contact your government (family),sign
professional contracts(wedding) and mine you
professionally( legal marriage).But if you leave your
precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the
earth,
you always attract a lot of illegal miners to
come and mine you illegally.Everybody will just pick
up their crude instruments and think they can dig
you. Keep your bodies deeply covered so that it
invites professional miners to chase you.

2 Likes

Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
They arnt even sexy
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by damilareoye: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
This should give them a rethink of self packaging.
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eiyah.
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by izuch(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
NA my spec them be oh BB grin

1 Like

Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by pwerrymansion(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
I thought those lyrics were from Mohammed Ali? undecided
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by Wuuworld(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
God Bless u Sir...I wonder how many of the so called Pastors can still say a thing like this diz days...politicking and moneyticking ,pus5yticking pastors
Re: Read What A Pastor Told Two Ladies Who Dressed Indecently To Church by Exponental(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2015
There are pastors n there are posters.
God bless u pastor!

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not About The Size / 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. / Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.