Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,575 members, 7,965,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (19897 Views)

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by ogunwalea(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Let them go... Dey won't make any difference.
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by HzRF(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
All this thing na Business. Deflect or defect to PDP, Collect the money, Donate to Sai Buhari abi PDP wan follow them go vote. GEJ stop wasting your money .
Buhari go follow those supporting him go vote??

Ooo I knw d drill
If you are in apc u are patriotic
If you are in pdp Is either u are bribe or u wan go collect dia money

Get ur PVC and hospital card ready
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by skullbaba: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kwankwaso aide left nothing happen, atiku support gropu ooo no b the man himself oo left, I swear nothing go happen, more people will still jump ship from pdp to Apc and vice versa. But that did will NEVER staop BABA from winning. In GMB I believe
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Popemax(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
I know this day would come....others will join soon
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Akpan107(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
tunwumi:
ATM system of collecting money from gullible Mr GEJ.
You are just jiltry
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Akpan107(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
siraj1402:
Free word.But how does that affect Buhari winning the election?
The former coupist will never be president again!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by ekim004(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Abegi free da tori na gmb all d way
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Abayhormy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
They can do whatever they like, although I'm sure hey just want to catch up on the dollars before mr jona no longer have access to the national purse. It's now or never because it won't be the same reckless remorseless dollar spree spending with pa Buhari whom we all know his track records on corruption.
But all these does not stop the victory of the choice & chosen one of the majority/greater number of Nigerians.
Buhari God willing !
Meanwhile you can donate to this genuine course to set our rotten path on the path of uprightness, equity and greatness again.

http://buharisupport.org/webpay_resp
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Akpan107(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Lols. Who cares Their destiny is in their hands. Make them choose wisely. Ko kan aye.....keeps snoring
They have made a wise choice by going with PDP.

APC is a disaster!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Akpan107(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Guidette:
Rubbish. After they have collected Egunje from GEJ. They want their own share of the dollars Aso Rock is sharing. Those are the type that will mortgage their childrens future for a few coins. Useless mofos.

Sai Buhari
APC is sinking very fast... Stop panicking, the game is over!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by agurza(f): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
HzRF:

U get am
I swear u sharp

Since u don knw say dem wan dupe gej hope u won't join them to Lament that itz was rigged
sometimes I pity some people stupidity. GEJ eyes don close and he is sharing dollars any how to whoever endorse him or join pdp. If na you, you no go go? But the fact remains that they can't even ask their children to vote pdp.

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by all4gud(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
GeneralBosco:
In the 2011 General Elections, Buhari, representing CPC swept about 70% of the Northern votes. It is really important to note that at that time, CPC, Buhari's party had just one governor in the North and country as a whole (Nasarrawa State) while PDP had about 11 Northern Governors yet the Gentle man swept the Northern Polls without stress or much campaigning.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Northern votes are already in the bag for Buhari even if every politician in the North defects to PDP.

While some ignorant people will try deceiving themselves into thinking that this defection spells doom for APC/Buhari in the North, the wise ones know that actions like this are quite insignificant to Buhari's votes.

Was it 70% ? Are you sure? I think it was 99.9%.

#GEJWINSIT

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by tunwumi: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
U need to know the meaning of open secret ballot system.
Besides is this not the way they said Atiku is leaving when ur god (GEJ) was scared to death

HzRF:

U get am
I swear u sharp

Since u don knw say dem wan dupe gej hope u won't join them to Lament that itz was rigged
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by stronger: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:

According to him, after critical analysis of the various development programmes initiated by the President Jonathan’s administration, it was clear that they surpassed all those executed by past administrations, put together.

They started their critical analysis after Atiku lost to GMB? grin grin I love politics... cool cool

LOL!! See ehn.. . the things hunger will make you do!! grin grin
They said GEJ's achievements surpasses those of past Administrations PUT TOGETHER. Including that which had their MENTOR (ATIKU) as VP!
LOOOLLLLLL!! Hunger is a bad thing!! they sha don't want to miss out from the dollars being shared
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by stronger: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
120 support groups!! grin grin grin grin

oshey! Supporters club! The same support groups couldn't get Atiku the APC ticket abi. That even kwankwaso beat him! I dey laugh o.

Oya please these guys have mouths to feed so they HAVE To collect their share of the dollars GEJ is sharing!! grin
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Shazee74: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Now I no dat Atiku is dead politically in nigeria, hw many times wud u decamp from party to party only shows your lack of integrity, he wants to go against buhari now thinking he will b d candidate in 2019. Without u buhari will still win
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by kunyeo(m): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=31690570]Atiku has seen the handwriting on the wall. Jonathan is winning this one. Buhari is not even capable of winning a local govt election let alone a presidential election. Buhari has always been an electoral failure, he has never won any election in his entire life. All he knows is how to plot coup.

The days of coup plotting are over. We are now in the new era, the era of democracy. Jonathan is the man who listens, the man of the people. A true democrat.

ever again shall we go backwards. Never Again shall we listen to a clueless, senile and certificateless dictator. We shall march forward.

Meanwhile, the courts are still waiting for Buhari to show his certificate grin

#NeverAgain #GEJWinsIt #MarchForward #BuhariShowYourCertificate[/quot

If anybody is making this claim ,then the person is living in self delusion. Buhari cannot win his local government?Come on,be real.It is not for nothing that Jonathan is dishing out dollars with reckless abandonment, while literally relocating to Lagos!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by maestroferddi: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2015
tunwumi:
ATM system of collecting money from gullible Mr GEJ.

If you need a quick cash, just get 2 guys and hire some jobless youth organised as small carnival and take pictures. I swear sell it to clueless JEG and dollars and oil contract will be dashed to you.

If those lekki criminals shout GEJ till 2019 they will receive Presidential pardon. GEJ said we can't punish all the criminals and that robbery is ordinary stealing.

PEJ also said we should vote for her husband so criminals will not go to prison.

But questions for GEJ to 2019 group is where is GEJ getting money he's sharing when economy in in comatose?

What happened to budget slashes for MDAs when presidency and senate were not slashed?

What is the rational behind Jeun koku (waki and die) Presidential Villa that we have in Abuja?
Oga how come your 'likes' are not many?

Wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by tunwumi: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't comment for likes. My comment is my personal opinion. Truth be told I'm not a die hard fan of apc but this election is a statement. Perform and stay loot and go to prison.

maestroferddi:
Oga how come your 'likes' are not many?

Wetin dey happen?
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by maestroferddi: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:
120 support groups!! grin grin grin grin

oshey! Supporters club! The same support groups couldn't get Atiku the APC ticket abi. That even kwankwaso beat him! I dey laugh o.

Oya please these guys have mouths to feed so they HAVE To collect their share of the dollars GEJ is sharing!! grin
Politics is not for the simple-minded.

Let Atiku come and refute this story or else he is doing underground moves.

There is something they call horse-trading
in this game. If you are waiting when Atiku will send you a telegram of his activities, then you are gullible...

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by ojialo(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Guidette:
Rubbish. After they have collected Egunje from GEJ. They want their own share of the dollars Aso Rock is sharing. Those are the type that will mortgage their childrens future for a few coins. Useless mofos.

Sai Buhari
NTOOR!!!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2015
APC=PDP. The same thieves, the same mission, the same end result and the same victims.

These same Atiku's supporters left with him before. They came back to pdp with Atiku again. Left again with him, to come back again with him. Lol.

If GEJ wins, all that the thieves in APC need to do is to move back to PDP. After all, the umbrella is big enough for all. By the same token, if GMB wins, the thieves from PDP will simply dump PDP and join APC. They will simply become progressives. Every sin washed away.After all, in politics there's no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interests.

Unfortunately, the poor masses are the ones who are either maimed or killed during elections or discarded and robbed as soon as elections are over.

As long as I am concerned, choosing between PDP/Jonathan and APC/Buhari, is like choosing between two knives; one knife has a handle but very blunt, while the sharp knife doesn't have a handle. Honestly speaking, anyone of the two presidential candidates and their parties, can perfectly fit into any of the knives so described.

At the end of the day, no matter who wins, Nigerians will be short-changed. Head, the politicians win and the masses lose. Tail, the masses still lose and the politicians win. It is so shameful that things are this way.
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2015
team atiku in ' i go chop MY dollar'
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by attoskoly: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[b] In the 2011 General Elections, Buhari, representing CPC swept about 70% of the Northern votes. It is really important to note that at that time, CPC, Buhari's party had just one governor in the North and country as a whole (Nasarrawa State) while PDP had about 11 Northern Governors yet the Gentle man swept the Northern Polls without stress or much campaigning.

which North are you referring to? Because pdp won in Kaduna, katsina, adamawa, taraba, plateau, kwara, venue, kogi,niger and gombe. So where is the 70% that you are talking about? Nigerians are wiser than tinubu. You yourself know that gmb is not a contest for anybody in this country except folo folo lagosians of tifnubu who wants to acquire power through the back door.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Northern votes are already in the bag for Buhari even if every politician in the North defects to PDP.

While some ignorant people will try deceiving themselves into thinking that this defection spells doom for APC/Buhari in the North, the wise ones know that actions like this are quite insignificant to Buhari's votes. [/b]
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by LAX89(m): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2015
GeneralBosco:
In the 2011 General Elections, Buhari, representing CPC swept about 70% of the Northern votes. It is really important to note that at that time, CPC, Buhari's party had just one governor in the North and country as a whole (Nasarrawa State) while PDP had about 11 Northern Governors yet the Gentle man swept the Northern Polls without stress or much campaigning.

While some ignorant people will try deceiving themselves into thinking that this defection spells doom for APC/Buhari in the North, the wise ones know that actions like this are quite insignificant to Buhari's votes.

Going by your ignorant calculations, how come buhari did not become president in 2011 then!

2 Likes

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by tushburg(m): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2015
TAN Don plank dem cheesy
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by openmine(m): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2015
This our "political transfer window" is second to none..... "more transfers" to come esp d the mega players grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by openmine(m): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2015
tushburg:
TAN Don plank dem cheesy
every politician has a price grin....in politics,there are no saints....All politicians are working for their stomach.... tongue tongue
just d same way u allege dat TAN is using deir influence 2 sway supporters...same thing is wat apc is doing...
its just dat TAN like d wealthy manchester city club offer more incentives .. grin grin grin grin.!!!!
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Bifwoli: 3:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Wise folks,they've now seen the light.

The light of GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by ab4real15: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Atiku has seen the handwriting on the wall. Jonathan is winning this one. Buhari is not even capable of winning a local govt election let alone a presidential election. Buhari has always been an electoral failure, he has never won any election in his entire life. All he knows is how to plot coup.

The days of coup plotting are over. We are now in the new era, the era of democracy. Jonathan is the man who listens, the man of the people. A true democrat.

Never again shall we go backwards. Never Again shall we listen to a clueless, senile and certificateless dictator. We shall march forward.

Meanwhile, the courts are still waiting for Buhari to show his certificate grin

#NeverAgain #GEJWinsIt #MarchForward #BuhariShowYourCertificate
keep deceiving urself,March 28 is almost here we shall see.
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by Dav24(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls, you people are making a gravious mistake whenever you talk about north as if it is only hausa/fulani. These idiots have relegated other tribes in the north to the back door, they only see themselves as all in all. People are wiser now and that may be their down fall. Let me make it clear that Mr Buhari will definately loose again.
Re: 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP by chichriso: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Court Summons Solomon Arase For Contempt, Says Not Above The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.