Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (71370 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Stmiceel(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
So you are referring to this man as a damsel?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by sam121(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oxasbi:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
gbam....!
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by larryChockode: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
she is actually the sister to mercy ajisafe an oap with cool fm. she's a model cry
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by ebube93: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
As far as that money is there..... Eeeee there is nothing wrong in marring her.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by ebube93: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
As far as she get that thing call money I think there nothing were wrong with her. I will marry her "if"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jenams:
upon all d method wey we dey teach una for dis forum, una neva still learn shey? Why r u beggin dis girl for her number in dis manner? even if u send her a pm like dis, she will nt answer u, and if I be girl, I for nor answer u too. Bros, kindly introduce urself to her properly in a matured way, let her knw u'd love to be her friend. If her reply to ur friend request is positive, then u request for her contact, NOT BEG! If she nor want ur friendship, then PASS! Dem plenty for dis forum, u beta wise up and stop fallin ur hand by urself. I get positive replies to almost all my contact request frm ladies here, na me dey delete dem after studyin them and findin out they aint my type. U tink say na so their character fine like their face?
lmao
Na why you delete me ni
daris God o
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcchaka:

jst need to talk to u...pweez, have been following ur trend, u have great sense of humor..am hoodwinked
trend? wrong footing.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by kunmis1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Thank you Sir smiley
cool
VickyRotex:

Thank you Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Djdeebrain(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] for what nw, me wey my junior sister dey beat. Na him I go, go date dis she sampson. Tu fia quah.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by braindamage(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Rapzino: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcchaka:

jst need to talk to u...pweez, have been following ur trend, u have great sense of humor..am hoodwinked
Sinaj G.O must hear this, so you've taken the path of Delilah? Oh, my father my father, please send an Ocean of fire to come and purify your estranged daughter. As for you young man, if you can go on dry fasting for 40 days/night she'll be yours.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
chidyhels:

lmao
Na why you delete me ni
daris God o
hahaha chi, u na my queen na, I cnt fit delete u frm my hrt biko. How u dey?
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by bqlekan(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
you sure this aint transgender? grin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP where iis the WOMAN na... Please review and revert ASAP!!
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by hopyroll(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg u sure say na woman be diz I dey see like 20 pacs both front and back : shocked..... God na wetin I go chop I dey find,abeg make I no find wetin go chop me undecided give me $100m, I no go marry ham. I dey craz
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by bigname90(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
even if U consider to date or marry her d day wey she go vex 4 U I nor dey around
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by sinaj(f): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rapzino:
Sinaj G.O must hear this, so you've taken the path of Delilah? Oh, my father my father, please send an Ocean of fire to come and purify your estranged daughter. As for you young man, if you can go on dry fasting for 40 days/night she'll be yours.

lol
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by anonym0us: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
LMFAO! grin
you call that artificial bagg of shittt asss
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Alexander001(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
the kuntus go strong die.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by wiloy2k8(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2015
guy u smoke . i will marry her for just 1 billion
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by mekybabe1: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Rotfl! So funny.
francizy:
Choi! That nyansh go done strong pass coconut, unlike rokiatu own..

How will I date someone that will make me feel like am gay? Definitely a no no.

Am also sure the hole has closed up and a stick already germinating there plus her nyansh like stone cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Lailai simply because o ti gan pa cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by ojosegun2011(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Nooooooo, I can't! Haba, you want to send me to early grave. This one will punch my hearts out at the slightest provocation.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Rapzino:

grin grin Who be this? commot for here, i have a heart to win
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Jenams:
GUY! So upon all d methods we dey teach una for dis forum, u neva still learn shey? Why r u beggin dis girl for her number in dis manner? even if u send her a pm like dis, she will nt answer u, and if I be girl, I for nor answer u too. Bros, kindly introduce urself to her properly in a matured way, let her knw u'd love to be her friend. If her reply to ur friend request is positive, then u request for her contact, DON'T BEG! If she nor want ur friendship, then PASS! Dem plenty for dis forum, u beta wise up and stop fallin ur hand by urself. I get positive replies to almost all my contact request frm ladies here, na me dey delete dem after studyin them and findin out they aint my type. U tink say na so their character fine like their face?

Interesting.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by NonnyDot(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] She is loaded
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by s2kdoncom(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by osigwemomoh: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2015
I wish the husbands all the best he is going to need it.
http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Wizkoko(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2015
this woman nah Boko Haram
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by fpeter(f): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2015
This ass fit crack palm kernel

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Oludeks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] she actually really sexy menu. She is a woman nd she has a well shaded body with lovely ass. Why can't a guy date her, she would diffenately have a boyfriend who would b a gymer also. If u dey gym u wouldn't mind her as ur gf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.