Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,887 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Oracle Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle Training (909 Views)

Oracle Training In Osun State / Cheap Oracle Training / Oracle Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Training by naijakit(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2009
I NEED ORACLE TRAINING , PLS EMAIL michaelokeje@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Training by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ naijakit,

If you are looking for a training center, I can advise you on the best places. But if u r interested in a one on one training which I find very functional, u can leave me an offline.

cheers,
Jabbok
OCA,OCP
Re: Oracle Training by multinet85(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hello Cracker,

While you are considering the training issue, remember to get your own copy of Oracle magazine.

The January edition of the Oracle Magazine is out with lots of info on their products and related technologies. Their sister magazine Oracle Profit is also out. These magazines are COMPLETELY FREE. All you do is to fill the subscription form and submit.

FREE Oracle Magazine: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=hm&_t=hm:&pc=orm

FREE Oracle Profit Magazine: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=hm&_t=hm:&pc=prft

Wish you success. Have a nice day.

Re: Oracle Training by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2009
Need i remind you that the new oracle rule states that you have to learn SQL before ORACLE. You actually have to take SQL exam before even thinking of oracle.

If you need SQL lecture just call me on
or email afam4eva@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

IT Career Just Got Better With ACCP / Pcn L2 Training / Be An Experience Piping/pipeline Engineer In 6-weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.