Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,944 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. (566 Views)

I Need A Pretty Lady For Friendship That Could Lead To Relationship. / I Need Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage! / I Need An Open Minded Female For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. by bbbs: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2015
hello lady. this is my first time here so I don't know how this works,, but am believing I will find you here....... I am just a normal guy who believes in life, believe in love, believe in friendship and happiness. I see myself as the best friend any1 can ever have, so I tend to expect dsame from dos I call my friends... I am smart, good looking with a sense of humor... I know how to put a smile on you face..... I desire a female friendship that can set me on a journey to anywhere... FEMALE with a matured mind..
hook me up on 08087086997. bbm: 53079DB5. good luck to us.
Re: I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. by stlaibrowne(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
bbbs:
hello lady. this is my first time here so I don't know how this works,, but am believing I will find you here....... I am just a normal guy who believes in life, believe in love, believe in friendship and happiness. I see myself as the best friend any1 can ever have, so I tend to expect dsame from dos I call my friends... I am smart, good looking with a sense of humor... I know how to put a smile on you face..... I desire a female friendship that can set me on a journey to anywhere... FEMALE with a matured mind..
hook me up on 08087086997. bbm: 53079DB5. good luck to us.

Not quite long a lady posted something similar try to look for her thread you two should hook up.
N:B; you must be a working class even if you be okada rider. Working man is her requirements
Re: I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. by Dohmeenick(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2015
so is this where to find one??mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Nice Sugar Mummy / A Wedding To Remember (pics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.