Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) (1056 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) by oluvick(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2015
I called MTN's customer care number, a lady
picked, and we had this conversation.

Lady: hello, good evening, thanks for calling MTN
customer care service, my name is Favor, what's
your name and where are u calling from??

Me: hello, good evening, my name is Tunde
Bradford, and i'm calling from Lagos state.

Lady: how may i help you, Bradford??

Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry..

Lady: is that why you called this customer care
service??

Me: yes, and i think I'm already in love with
you...you know you have a very nice voice....

Lady: hellooo, pls, we only attend to issues about
your MTN line, owkay...

Me: yes o...This is an issue about my MTN line
too...because i spend much credit calling so
many girls asking them about marriage....

Lady: pls, i would have to put an end to this
call...

Me: baby don't talk like that now...i promise to
make you happy...you would be happy with
me...can I have your number please??

Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, i think
something is wrong with you....

Me: *cutting in*...hey, hold it there...i hope you
can now feel hw frustrating it is to receive a call
and hear rubbish?? From today, warn yourself
and every other staff there..let nobody call me
with a funny number only for it to be an advert or
send me those nonsense messages you guys
disturb my phone with daily.....

*call disconnected*

1 Like

Re: His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) by frannyema(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Lol, they can be so annoying with the calls and sms. I can't stop laughing
Re: His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) by beautiano27omo(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
very funny, b4 i sleep message, even after sleepin message, waking up message, haha dey even lyk me pass my boyfrd
Re: His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) by blessedapple: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't mind the rubbish people with their nonsense disturbances
Re: His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) by amolex(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
crazy Mtn I go soon port

(1) (Reply)

''jega" Trending On Twitter On His Timing / Amazing Photo | What Are These Japanese Men Doing? / Grammatical Blunders That Hv Bcom A Norm In Our Daily Lives"tautology In Focus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.