Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) (25626 Views)

Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by hensben(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Young mama
HBD terry gizus and mama terry gizus
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
MILF....oppps sorry Mr terrific G...bros if no be say I see say she don born my mate...omo na to bang her o..if na for Yankee she go park go anoda state dey bang young guys lol
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
I for No bilif if not for the mamaz wrist. Anyway, HBD 2 the two both of dem sha
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by timileying: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
hpp b'day to TerryG n mum long life
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by victorazy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Terry G shared a photo with his beautiful mum as they turn a year older today..She.looks like his sister...

Happy birthday to them..

https://instagram.com/p/0UpDDMPTVg/

This is not TerryG's mother.
You guys should stop misleading ppl on NL
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
5p1naz:
his hairline is receding faster than my phone's battery power

your phone battery is bad
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok angry
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
That's his mum flesh and blood. Her house is always like a Mecca of some sort,always crowded with terry G's fans and friends.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Asound: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
she is beautiful. click this link to. apply free and enjoy a lot of goodies. http:///141f09c7
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Asound: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
wow click to apply for Elite program jobs. its free and ends today. http:// /141f09c7 its a wow
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by JABB(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
pekeyim:

I don't want to watch....

Wintch video Na im you want make we watch abi.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Dafan(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mummy G
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
She smokes like Terry G. Ganja makes you look younger than your age. Look at Snoop, Whizkalifa, Charley Boy and now TG mom.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
englishmart:
I would have happily toasted her if I hadn't known her to be Terry G's mom.....
And I'm sure she will accept immediately

Person wey old woman open toto swear for nor dey hard to know. u need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by desmondblaze(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful Woman...

Make #2,000 - #5,000 Daily With this Sure Fire Earning Method via Vfl trading, and also get daily 99% Sure Picks for 30 Days,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for More Details and REAL PROOFS.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by hiidee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by kunlepicktu: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
tongue
Khalessi post=31 709873:
Teenage pregnancy...
solo makinde
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
searching4love:

Those are the generation of good Nigerian women. Not al you prostitutes and who.res we have in this generation keeping minimum of 2 boyfriends . How many of you bittches can still look so beautiful at her age?

Ashawo smellos undecided

You of all people should not have the gut to call others smellos. Can you swear that you can a minute without having to scratch that stinking balls of yours.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Love this!
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

You of all people should not have the gut to call others smellos. Can you swear that you can a minute without having to scratch that stinking balls of yours.

Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by mzchinny(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
wow...she's very young and beautiful. Teenage pregnancy I guess.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Adeyinka123: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Terry G looks older than his mum.

1 Like

Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by xreal: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Terry Ginger.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by princety24(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
lordsharks:
cute
watcheeeeee watcheeee
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
happy birthday 2 u
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by Ositawap: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
kennygee:

How you take know?
yu dot need ah prophet to tell yu ni
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stelvin101:

Person wey old woman open toto swear for nor dey hard to know. u need deliverance
I was only sarcastic, what I meant was that she looks young. That's all.
Re: Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lovely!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards / Donjazzy Congratulates Donald Trump During Swearing In As President (pics,vid) / AY Insults Basketmouth On Twitter!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.