Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,228 members, 7,880,858 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (21121 Views)

Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / NLC In Crucial Meeting Today / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by appini: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega must deliver
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by ElFenomeno1: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeoladele:
Let them discuss what they want to discuss . But the fact remains that election must hold on the 28/3/2015 , card reader must be used in the election and Jega must be the umpire . Shikenan

GBAM!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by imoikoko: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
I beg make somebody text or call Jega and warn him o, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD HE DRINK TEA. If possible he should go with his own gas-mask and oxygen o. I don tell you o.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by shinechinedu(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
What happened in 58AD?
Maczeelly:
they won't unless they want what happened in 58AD to repeat itself
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by smilyice(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
I smell a Rat...
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by MCDanselm(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
garrix8:
Jega is in the midst of blood sucking demons.

I cover him with the blood of Jesus.

I bath him with TB Joshua's holy water.

In Jesus Name..

AMEN!!
get small sense Na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by RaphaeloBurgess: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
any update yet?
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by tolu4you: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
festusfeezy:
Wat ever is the agenda for d meeting, the folowings must stand
1. Jega must conduct the election come mach 28
2. The use of card readers must not be counciled
3.Election must not be re-prosponed
4.And d election must be free n fair
Shikena
Patiently waiting for match 28.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by means(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega will be most uncomfortable in the midst of these hawks.
2 Pac "me against the world" playing on his mind.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Samirana360(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Election postponement loading.....69%

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Cchuks27(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
If the INEC chairman and the security chiefs deems it (elections) fit to be postponed then it should be postponed.

Anybody that doesn't like it can migrate to another country for all I care. After all we are not forcing anybody to be a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by wonlasewonimi: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
They will shift the election again. Any meeting Jega is doing now should involve all stakeholders not GEJ and his cohorts.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why holding a meeting with only the president and his inner caucus?Jega should do that which is right and fair.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by obinoral1179(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
madridguy:
An open letter to Nigerian
President
Ebele Jonathan.
Sir, My name is CARD READER,
I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am
one of the
numerous children of Computer
family. I
attended school of Trust
Technology where i was
awarded professor of
transparency. I have
worked in so many reputable
nations both in
Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe
away corruptions
in elections.
Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega
came to
request my service to come and
help u sanitize
the forthcoming election in ur
country. I
honoured d invitation because
Prof. Jega said u
want to conduct a historic
credible election, 2015.
Sir d election is approaching now
and u are
saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why
do u hate me
all of a sudden, don't u want
transparency again?
U don't like credibility again? U
hate me to d
extent dat u want to sack my
guarantor, Prof.
Jega all because of me? Oga wetin
i do u.
Please allow me to do my
professional
assignment to conduct free, fair
and credible
election comes 28/03/2015 and
11/04/2015.
I know u might not know my
strength as a PhD
holder but Prof. Jega who is in d
same level with
me as a professor in political
science know my
strength and capability in terms
of election.
Thanks
very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by chineds(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Nna man no be only u smell election rigging. I smell am too. But i trust Jega can't give in instead he will resign. Then Nigerian will know GEJ's final game plan. We have to gbagbo him out by force straight to the Hague.
nonsense!

I laugh in Jamaica... not being a pessimist here but what if......

All the events happening since has been scripted to play out later in favour of the ruling class?

What if JEGA has been forming opposition only to give in at the late hour?

what if he accepts the use of military at the long run?

What if JEGA is even guilty as charged in trying to favor the opposition?

what if he agrees to allow the use of other alternatives to make rigging a lot easier?

It is possible that this man has his integrity to protect as speculated and being accused wrongly but also possible that he is a chameleon. (i am entitled to my own opinion shaa)

Whatever that happens, let God take control. Nigerian politricks is not just for the people but for some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
#GoodbyeEbeleJonathan
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Adewale9(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
I pray make they no poison Jega for this meeting ooooo.... Buh y dey no call Buhari for d meeting abi na only Gej involve for d election.... I smell Rigging??

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Sobeautiful: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Well lets get the details of the meeting first. Punch newspaper is as reliable as AbdulAzeez.com.

I hope the elections are not postponed but if those in charge of our security decides so, then let it be so.

P:S
In case you want to protest, need I remind you the person in charge of Zone II? (Lagos and Ogun)

To the last paragraph, l say hahahahahahahahahah.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by nke001: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

He arrived Lagos with lorry loads of koboko.

Haba Abul,

kadan kadan ne!

He already knows he is doomed with the colabo of mbu and obanikolo.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Myself2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
chineds:

All the events happening since has been scripted to play out later in favour of the ruling class?
what if he agrees to allow the use of other alternatives to make rigging a lot easier?
It is possible that this man has his integrity to protect as speculated and being accused wrongly but also possible that he is a chameleon. (i am entitled to my own opinion shaa)
Whatever that happens, let God take control. Nigerian politricks is not just for the people but for some people.

Jega is a chameleon,hed has long been working in cahoots with Buhari and APCheat to rig the election through the use of PVC and card reader (http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/how-inec-paid-tinubus-act-tech-n2-6bn-for-production-of-pvcs-but-defaulted/)
I hope the president summons the courage to sack him and his compromised electoral commissioners at the headquarters
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Meeting or no meeting PDP is winning.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by ldpele(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
festusfeezy:
Wat ever is the agenda for d meeting, the folowings must stand
1. Jega must conduct the election come mach 28
2. The use of card readers must not be counciled
3.Election must not be re-prosponed
4.And d election must be free n fair
Shikena
Patiently waiting for match 28.
I guess u actually meant cancelled on your number two list
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by badesco(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
whether you people like it or not, the fourth coming election would be postponed by one week.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by badesco(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
whether Nigerians like it or not, the fourth coming election would be postponed by one week.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Akpan107(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeoladele:
Let them discuss what they want to discuss . But the fact remains that election must hold on the 28/3/2015 , card reader must be used in the election and Jega must be the umpire . Shikenan
what if the election is postponed again?
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by dabigwalls: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
chineds:

Brilliant!
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks very much

obinoral1179:
very intelligent.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by festusfeezy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
ldpele:
I guess u actually meant cancelled on your number two list

Yeah, an oversight function, tanks for d correction
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by ollyruffy: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whatever. We are counting down to use our power to send the vampire government packing

MARCH4BUHARI

I cant just see any reason to vote the PDP back to office.

I have asked and asked, instead of them to tell me why to vote them, they keep attacking the opponent.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Uncletony(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeoladele:

& if not?!..u will set ursef on fire?!...just asking.com
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by dapsonlou(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2015
To all the Yoruba shouting GEJ , read all the names of all the people at that meeting, not a single Yoruba. In a meeting with all the policy makers not a single Yoruba person amongst them. We use to be the celebrated tribe, now we have the list power under GEJ.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by jingh(f): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2015
sparkleRed:

Tell pple like berem, jingh egift cramjones and co
will he be d first incumbent to lose ?
if people don't like you, there is nothing you can do.
he failed those that voted for him in 2011
its Nigerian time to repay me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.