Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Carpet Cleaning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Carpet Cleaning (819 Views)

Cleaning Services: Terrazzo, Rug And Carpet. / Carpet And Rug Cleaning Tips / Rug Carpet Or Tiled Floors - Which Is Better For A Baby's Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carpet Cleaning by MICHAEL55: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
hello this is stacy. i have a very old, very valuable antuque oriental carpet (plus a few other less valuable & less old ones) that is in need of both cleaning and some restoration work, can anyone recommend a reliable place to do it?(Los Angeles and surrounding areas)
Re: Carpet Cleaning by WILLIAM21: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hi Stacy this is Julie im a house wife and im facing the problems with my carpet. cz i used some of the tools having no sharp edges tht is y they cannot clean the carpet easily even they were spoiling the thickness of the carpet and jus mess with the carpet. so my friend told me about the carpet cleaning team in los angeles and here they are carpet cleaning los angeles , so i used them and now my carpets are so good and even i feel tht they remodel my carpet<lol> so i give the advice of using them you willbe 100% satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

My Day Today! / Men Nag Too / Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.