Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) (32573 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

You like men who treat you this way?

Did you follow the conversation or you just felt like calling me out again when you saw that I was online undecided
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did you follow the conversation or you just felt like calling me out again when you saw that I was online undecided

Do I need to read word for word? undecided
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Do I need to read word for word? undecided

F.uck of my mentions

You are starting to piss me off
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Taken away!

Justfollowit!
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Wetin bring this one?

Like your head needs some re-screwing abi! Like you don't know how to spell manners right?

You want me to turn this beautiful thread on your face right now?

Or you think its everyone you can polute with your words? If I bleeping mention you...and so what?

Look at this thing am hyping just for the sake of this topic and she's here scattering her mouth on me. You better respect yourself. I don't have time for English and will not tolerate any silly comment from you.

Just because you sit behind a system doesn't take away respect from your head.

Be warned!

All these for me?

You don miss road

You should be grateful to God that I do not have your time today

Please just piss off

Will ya tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Wetin bring this one?

Like your head needs some re-screwing abi! Like you don't know how to spell manners right?

You want me to turn this beautiful thread on your face right now?

Or you think its everyone you can polute with your words? If I bleeping mention you...and so what?

Look at this thing am hyping just for the sake of this topic and she's here scattering her mouth on me. You better respect yourself. I don't have time for English and will not tolerate any silly comment from you.

Just because you sit behind a system doesn't take away respect from your head.

Be warned!

If you had paid enough attention while you were reading

You would see where I either ignored a post or edited it

Instead you chose to focus on something which did not happen in the first place

I do not have your time
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

All these for me?

You don miss road

You should be grateful to God that I do not have your time today

Please just piss off

Will ya tongue

Am always grateful to God whether you exist or not.

Just be careful how you address people.

Because I give you attention sef. SMH
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

If you had paid enough attention while you were reading

You would see where I either ignored a post or edited it

Instead you chose to focus on something which did not happen in the first place

I do not have your time

Was it that bad I asked if I should read word for word?

At most you'll say I misunderstood you and I'll humbly apologise.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Am always grateful to God whether you exist or not.

Just be careful how you address people.

Because I give you attention sef. SMH

I like you

You take responsibility for your actions

Why did you give me attention sef

You should also take your advice and be careful of how you address people

How dare you use ask such question from me?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Was it that bad I asked if I should read word for word?

At most you'll say I misunderstood you and I'll humbly apologise.

No

Don't try to make this all about me

The question you asked was denigrating

I don't joke with myself at all
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I like you

You take responsibility for your actions

Why did you give me attention sef

You should also take your advice and be careful of how you address people

How dare you use ask such question from me?

I apologise my Queen.

Never knew those words were denigrating to you. I'll go back to modify the said post. But you could have just told me that you do not like it and I'll apologise.

I asked that because someone wasn't treating you 'nice' and last night you said I was mean.

If we fight on our first meet....

Besides do you give attention to your enemies?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

I apologise my Queen.

Never knew those words were denigrating to you. I'll go back to modify the said post. But you could have just told me that you do not like it and I'll apologise.

I asked that because someone wasn't treating you 'nice' and last night you said I was mean.

If we fight on our first meet....

I have been chatting with Sirshymexx

And it is obvious that he is the perfect description of a Yoruba man

He is traditional to the core

I simply ignore him and carry on

I would have been mad if he had been a self-hating black man or a pervert

However issues relating to gender roles are not really my thing

All I am after is being rational and flexible

I am sorry too

Now I am feeling bad cry

You should know better that yesterday was not supposed to be taken serious
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have been chatting with Sirshymexx

And it is obvious that he is the perfect description of a Yoruba man

He is traditional to the core

I simply ignore him and carry on

I would have been mad if he had been a self-hating black man or a pervert

However issues relating to gender roles are not really my thing

All I am after is being rational and flexible

I am sorry too

Now I am feeling bad cry

You should know better that yesterday was not supposed to be taken serious

Lool.

Misunderstanding! It could lead to WW3!

I was also chatting with Shymexx but my post wasn't related to what you guys were on to.

Rather it was on how Truckpusher replied you. That was why I asked that question even though it somehow had something to do with yesterday's conversation. I didn't take anything personal oh.

Well, you don't need to feel bad anymore. Shiit happens. We just misunderstood each other and apologise too. Kpele. I owe you something!

For Shymexx, if you say he's typical Yoruba to the core, then you've probably not seen an Igbo man to the core too.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

Misunderstanding! It could lead to WW3!

I was also chatting with Shymexx but my post wasn't related to what you guys were on to.

Rather it was on how Truckpusher replied you. That was why I asked that question even though it somehow had something to do with yesterday's conversation. I didn't take anything personal oh.

Well, you don't need to feel bad anymore. Shiit happens. We just misunderstood each other and apologise too. Kpele. I owe you something!

For Shymexx, if you say he's typical Yoruba to the core, then you've probably not seen an Igbo man to the core too.

Truckpusher was bittered tongue

That was why I asked him whether he was jealous

You know how exes behave na
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Truckpusher was bittered tongue

That was why I asked him whether he was jealous

You know how exes behave na

Lool!

Its alright.

Now we know what caused our rift.

What's so sweet about this power ranger and kids?

Now I need some massage. Maybe that lady in the opening post would have to help.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Surely, you need a dom woman in your life. Just give it a try you may actually enjoy the experience tongue

Lol. What "experience" have you got to offer?

Where ya pic at - let me see what you look like. tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. What "experience" have you got to offer?

Where ya pic at - let me see what you look like. tongue

Too bad, I am not a Dom

I look like me
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who is the jealous one grin

I was only trying to give him a suggestion o

Truckpusher:
WTF! You're running after shymexx? cheesy

Hahaha!

So, basically, after you got rebounded by my donny "Truckpusher" like Moses Malone - you're trying to throw a bad pass to me like Jeremy Lin, no? undecided

What do you want from me? An alley oop for a monster dunk, or me crossing you over like Skip-to-my-lou? undecided
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hahaha!

So, basically, after you got rebounded by my donny "Truckpusher" like Moses Malone - you're trying to throw a bad pass to me like Jeremy Lin, no? undecided

What do you want from me? An alley oop for a monster dunk, or me crossing you over like Skip-to-my-lou? undecided

undecided undecided undecided

Don't mind Truckpusher

The devil has dealt with him

Now he is hurting real bad tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Looooll

If am funny, you're funnier!

I had asked that question because I've heard of that term and really I've not bothered to check out its meaning or opposite, though I have an idea. So you mean 'fake' men are 'beta' males? That's funny. How about 'gamma' males? Lol.

See, for me, I don't believe or align myself with such things as an alpha or beta or whatever. I live life I love life. I have principles, I know what I want and I go for it. I do not take NO, and I have this mindset that there's always a solution to any given problem. And yes, men discuss about issues, challenges, goals and help each other. Bringing a chic brings the humour into it, after all, ALL alphas think about one thing and only one thing, conquering a woman! You could disagree (for which I know you'll).

Then again, its a Nigerian trait, humour is part of our lives. Our environment can be just harsh and insane to us. So we lighten up with a humour. Talking about the influence of our environment, my skin has become so harden that most people think I am mean.

As per control, with time, you'd come to understand what I mean. We can act all alpha and mancho but when it comes to a woman, you'd be surprised.

I do not believe in these star or zodiac signs. Those things are creepy and mysticisms for which I do not indulge myself in. I've been exposed to things like this from birth but the ME in me is just against it.

You see, I was right about you being stubborn! It can take you to the sky but it can also take you to the sun.

Lol. No hard feelings, brother. I was just trying to g-check a bit, but you'd pass with flying colours albeit I don't agree with what you posited. Being pigeon-holed into something can be redundant sometimes...however, there are standards for everything. And that's why there's a necessity to separate males based on their traits/characteristics lol. Gamma males should be hermaphrodites. grin

Yes, it's all about conquering women. However, when we're discussing our methods - bringing chics into it is somewhat like self-snitching. The only thing you owe women is what they want to hear. grin

I don't even do the over-bearing "macho" thing - I just apply certain principles based on my experience(s) in everything I do. I'm not a control freak, and I can never let someone control me. I like doing things my own way naturally - with the belief that I'll always learn from my mistakes. And if you have a mindset like that: it's going to be difficult for a chic to control you. I can also draw from all the relationships I've been in, in the past - and I know no chic can ever step over me, unless she's suicidal.

Well, being stubborn/persistent, with a never-say-die attitude and to keep grinding got me this far in life. And I won't change it for anything else.

Regardless, you're a cool guy - salute. cool
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided undecided undecided

Don't mind Truckpusher

The devil has dealt with him

Now he is hurting real bad tongue

That's ya man - better claim him.

Don't deny my donny. tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Too bad, I am not a Dom

I look like me

What are me's vital statistics?

Don't tell me you're as fugly and obese as the hags who populate this forum. grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

That's ya man - better claim him.

Don't deny my donny. tongue

I am always here for him

My shoulder is quite light grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

What are me's vital statistics?

Don't tell me you're as fugly and obese as the hags who populate this forum. grin

I weigh 350 pounds

That makes me an ameoba, right? tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I weigh 350 pounds

That makes me an ameoba, right? tongue

Lol. I actually know who you're and what you look like...I've just been playing dumb. tongue

You're not fat, but I do know you've got four eyes (not in bad way tho). grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I actually know who you're and what you look like...I've just been playing dumb. tongue

You're not fat, but I do know you've got four eyes (not in bad way tho). grin

Are you an Awo initiate?

The only way you can know what I really look like is is if you have voodoo powers tongue

By four eyes, do you mean glasses?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you an Awo initiate?

The only way you can know what I really look like is is if you have voodoo powers tongue

By four eyes, do you mean glasses?

Lol. What the feck fvck is "Awo initiate?" undecided

Yes, I've "voodoo powers" with the slugs I shoot from my brain, cognitive reasoning, and being very observant with patterns lol. Darn! I should be working at GCHQ.

Anyway, this forum is populated by psychopaths/sociopaths, deranged folks, and mofos with one form of mental disability or the other. So, I do observe patterns whenever I chat to people. And nutters who just make up things in their heads and create the faux-reality, they try to pass to undiscerning folks as knowledge/wisdom - to make their lives more miserable than theirs.

You're safe, though. Just quit ya new Muslim/religious thing - I don't mess with religious wingnuts. Yes, I was alluding to glasses.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. What the feck fvck is "Awo initiate?" undecided

Yes, I've "voodoo powers" with the slugs I shoot from brain, cognitive reasoning, and being very observant with patterns lol. Darn! I should be working at GCHQ.

Anyway, this forum is populated by psychopaths/sociopaths, deranged folks, and mofos with one form of mentality disability or the other. So, I do observe patterns whenever I chat to people. And nutters who just make up things in their heads and create the faux-reality, they try to pass to undiscerning folks as knowledge/wisdom - to make their lives more miserable than theirs.

You're safe, though. Just quit ya new Muslim/religious thing - I don't mess with religious wingnuts. Yes, I was alluding to glasses.

IFA priests =Awo

I will start demanding payment for each Yoruba word I teach you cool

Leave my religion alone embarassed

Good guess, cheesy

But I stopped using glasses few months ago tongue

You think I am for real, that is good to know grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

IFA priests =Awo

I will start demanding payment for each Yoruba word I teach you

Leave my religion alone embarassed

Good guess, cheesy

But I stopped using glasses few months ago.

You think I am for real, that is good to know grin

Loool. I'm never wrong when it comes to patterns. grin

At least you're not denying it like the fvcking Igbo tranny that used to stalk me with about 10 handles, as males and females. Biitch is running around with a new handle now lol. And the next biitch who went from being Jamaican from London on one handle; to a depressed Cameroonian from London - then to Capetown on another; and now to some accursed bonobo from the Horn of Africa from America - while stalking me everywhere - like I don't know she's some naij Igbo chic still living in a council flat with her parents loool. Etc.. too many to name. You're real and I like that. tongue

I actually like IFA - read about it time ago, and it's decent without the extras. Nice spirituality, especially the importance it attached to the head. I want to learn more about it, to be honest. Don't worry, I owe you a big hug. tongue

Darn! Urkel - keep ya glasses on. They actually don't look bad on you. And when did you become a Muslim? Scared of these Akhis and how they're moving among black youths in the UK. Everyone's turning Muslim - not a good look with the bad image associated with Islam these days. And I don't like Arabs. Being black alone is enough baggage, why add a next thing to it? I need to get you into Nation of Islam (NOI) or five percent nation - black Islam for black folks with supreme knowledge and mathematics. tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Loool. I'm never wrong when it comes to patterns. grin

At least you're not denying it like the fvcking Igbo tranny that used to stalk me with about 10 handles, as males and females. Biitch is running around with a new handle now lol. And the next biitch who went from being Jamaican from London on one handle; to a depressed Cameroonian from London - then to Capetown on another; and now to some accursed bonobo from the Horn of Africa from America - while stalking me everywhere - like I don't know she's some naij Igbo chic still living in a council flat with her parents loool. Etc.. too many to name. You're real and I like that. tongue

I actually like IFA - read about it time ago, and it's decent without the extras. Nice spirituality, especially the importance it attached to the head. I want to learn more about it, to be honest. Don't worry, I owe you a big hug. tongue

Darn! Urkel - keep ya glasses on. They actually don't look bad on you. And when did you become a Muslim? Scared of these Akhis and how they're moving among black youths in the UK. Everyone's turning Muslim - not a good look with the bad image associated with Islam these days. And I don't like Arabs. Being black alone is enough baggage, why add a next thing to it? I need to get you into Nation of Islam (NOI) or five percent nation - black Islam for black folks with supreme knowledge and mathematics. tongue

I love Ifa. We did a couple of chapters in school but I never paid attention to it.

Now I am older, I would love to read al about it. I love the 'ori' bit too.

It is so deep. I wanted to get a book about it on Amazon but the good ones I found are so expensive embarassed

I don't want a hug, If wanted warmth or comfort I will get a teddy tongue

I want something of value like money grin

Are you mistaking me for someone else? I was born a Muslim, I grew up as one.

As for the whole thing about Islam today. Well, my orientation was different and I know that this whole shit is not just about the religion

I stop bothering a long time ago undecided

I am a black Muslim and my allegiance is to my fellow black Muslim and on a broader scale to other Muslims. I do not need to belong to a sect to be pro-black. I believe Nation of Islam is utter rubbish, It would be great to have something like it in the UK without the extreme ideologies.

We have done this before and it did not end well.

So lets drop it, please?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I love Ifa. We did a couple of chapters in school but I never paid attention to it.

Now I am older, I would love to read al about it. I love the 'ori' bit too.

It is so deep. I wanted to get a book about it on Amazon but the good ones I found are so expensive embarassed

I don't want a hug, If wanted warmth or comfort I will get a teddy tongue

I want something of value like money grin

Are you mistaking me for someone else? I was born a Muslim, I grew up as one.

As for the whole thing about Islam today. Well, my orientation was different and I know that this whole shit is not just about the religion

I stop bothering a long time ago undecided

I am a black Muslim and my allegiance is to my fellow black Muslim and on a broader scale to other Muslims. I do not need to belong to a sect to be pro-black. I believe Nation of Islam is utter rubbish, It would be great to have something like it in the UK without the extreme ideologies.

We have done this before and it did not end well.

So lets drop it, please?

Ifa philosophy is great, especially the nucleus of it, which lays emphasis on "ori inu"/"eleda" (I hope I'm right since I've not read the book for time). And that aligns perfectly with my philosophy about life - and how destiny plays an important role albeit you can still create ya own reality. What makes it more interesting is that it can exist independently without all the other extras about gods that I don't fancy that much.

It'd be nice if Yoruba can package Ifa philosophy like Abrahamic religions were re-packaged during medieval times. At least that will give us a great religion to follow - something that aligns directly with our in-born consciousness. I still need to read more about it, though. I bought the book on amazon as well, and I believe it's still somewhere in my personal library.

Lol. Well, money grows on trees in certain parts of London Town - and it seems only Asians (especially Indians) know where those trees are located with the way they have been able to buy off all the real estate in Canary Wharf. So, I think I owe you some curry, biryani, and chicken tikka masala - and hopefully, that'll invoke the Asian spirit in you, to see the money-trees other folks can't see. What say you? tongue

Nah, you never told me you were Muslim under the old handle. Perhaps it's cos we never discussed religion. Anyway, you can't be a black Muslim by bowing down to Arabs and their gods, especially when they're innately racists and don't see black Muslims as being equal to them. To be a black Muslim - you have to align with black Islam, with the message of Bilal as the nucleus. Bilal is the godfather of true Islam! cool
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Ifa philosophy is great, especially the nucleus of it, which lays emphasis on "ori inu"/"eleda" (I hope I'm right since I've not read the book for time). And that aligns perfectly with my philosophy about life - and how destiny plays an important role albeit you can still create ya own reality. What makes it more interesting is that it can exist independently without all the other extras about gods that I don't fancy that much.

It'd be nice if Yoruba can package Ifa philosophy like Abrahamic religions were re-packaged during medieval times. At least that will give us a great religion to follow - something that aligns directly with our in-born consciousness. I still need to read more about it, though. I bought the book on amazon as well, and I believe it's still somewhere in my personal library.

Lol. Well, money grows on trees in certain parts of London Town - and it seems only Asians (especially Indians) know where those trees are located with the way they have been able to buy off all the real estate in Canary Wharf. So, I think I owe you some curry, biryani, and chicken tikka masala - and hopefully, that'll invoke the Asian spirit in you, to see the money-trees other folks can't see. What say you? tongue

Nah, you never told me you were Muslim under the old handle. Perhaps it's cos we never discussed religion. Anyway, you can't be a black Muslim by bowing down to Arabs and their gods, especially when they're innately racists and don't see black Muslims as being equal to them. To be a black Muslim - you have to align with black Islam, with the message of Bilal as the nucleus. Bilal is the godfather of true Islam! cool

Ifa is still going to go places just like Buddhism. The followers need to work more on making more appealing to non-Yorubas

There is something about it that makes me feel super-Yoruba

My religion does not recognise other religion so I read it as a philosophical text. Ignore the gods and the bits about sacrifices

I am trying to find out how the Asians are making it. I think they make use of buy-to-let mortgages and re-mortgages schemes plus the profits from their illegal businesses. If I am right, then it should be easy. They usually have a big family, raising a couple of deposits should not be that difficult- it is about creating a large portfolio.

Hmmm, I love Asian but it cannot pass for something of value tongue

You are blaspheming shocked

Bilal cannot be a godfather of Islam, tongue

Well, not all Arabs hate Blacks. I have had cordial relationship with most of them and they have been extremely nice to me in general.

I know you are speaking from the perspective of what happened ages ago and is still happening (They still have Black slaves an d treat them like shit). However I think it is not just about the colour that is how they treat those who work for them in general.

Like you always say it is about the message not the messenger. It is the followers not the religion.

I love the religion, it is beautiful

I don't care about how have chosen to interpret

I hate the fact that they are trying to convert Black Muslim guys to fight their war for them

I have met really nice Arabs- whether the love they showed me was genuine or not, it is their business

I am not planning on moving to their region, not now and definitely never!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Guy Poses With His 101-Year-Old Great Grand Mother / Esan/ishan Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.