Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (31104 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Setaje(f): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Online has turned to a den for armed robbers, miscreants, rogues, riff raffs, yahoo yahoo boys, perverts, ritualists, serial rapists, e.t.c. Them even full this nairaland and by their comments you shall know them. Ladies, beware!!

Some have very poor interpersonal relationship skills. They dnt know how to approach ladies in real life. They have serious problems maintaining relationships. so meeting online affords them that opportunity to meet ladies they wouldnt even dream of meeting in real life. You will see a 16 year boy toasting a 25 year old girl online!! Haba!! And you guys are busy talking about husband husband husband. Any small thing, you talk about remaining single bla bla bla. Thats a desperate move to coerce ladies to accept your messages/advances on matter how horrible they are. I thought only ladies are the desperate ones!!

Some of you dnt even know how to strike intelligent conversations to make these ladies long for chats with you. when a lady sees your patttern of discussion is always one way, she would get bored. 'Have you eaten' What did you eat, what are you wearing, whats the colour of your pant and bra, whats the size of your bra, s.tupid questions!!! I had a guy on my whatsapp list. this guy always talks about s.ex. i had to be blunt and let him know that his way of discussion puts me off. yet, he didnt stop. I cut him off!! When you guys get thirsty and s.exually desperate, you dnt hesitate to show it alllllllllll. BIG TURN OFF!!

Again, you just met a lady and you are already calling her 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', 'Boo', You are s.exy, im in love with you, bla bla bla!!! Forcing her to accept your advances just like that. Mba!! You guys should focus on meeting with ladies face to face and step up your game to look and sound more interesting. There are many issues to talk about that are intellectually stimulating. I see myself bringing up topics so i expect the same from a guy.

Exactly. The next thing they say no wonder women become desperate at age 30. Should we just accept any tom dick and Harry. For example. A guy was stalking me on nl. After sending me mails. The first mails he sent me was that he would like to see me and talk over a bowl of ice cream. Hmmmn. He added me on twitter and later added me on fb. we started chatting on fb, and I was responding.
One day, I didn't respond and he was like when I chat wiv u, u should reply me quick. That do I think he wants to toast me, the guy just started insulting me all because I didn't reply a message.

I didn't even reply or insult him back. I just deleted him off my social account. Before I did I decided to read his past comments here on nl, fb etc. It showed consistency wiv the behaviour he displayed.. If I had judged him by just looking at his pictures, I won't have even said one word to him. I no what am saying. That same guy can come here and say rubbish about girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Online has turned to a den for armed robbers, miscreants, rogues, riff raffs, yahoo yahoo boys, perverts, ritualists, serial rapists, e.t.c. Them even full this nairaland and by their comments you shall know them. Ladies, beware!!

Some have very poor interpersonal relationship skills. They dnt know how to approach ladies in real life. They have serious problems maintaining relationships. so meeting online affords them that opportunity to meet ladies they wouldnt even dream of meeting in real life. You will see a 16 year boy toasting a 25 year old girl online!! Haba!! And you guys are busy talking about husband husband husband. Any small thing, you talk about remaining single bla bla bla. Thats a desperate move to coerce ladies to accept your messages/advances on matter how horrible they are. I thought only ladies are the desperate ones!!

Some of you dnt even know how to strike intelligent conversations to make these ladies long for chats with you. when a lady sees your patttern of discussion is always one way, she would get bored. 'Have you eaten' What did you eat, what are you wearing, whats the colour of your pant and bra, whats the size of your bra, s.tupid questions!!! I had a guy on my whatsapp list. this guy always talks about s.ex. i had to be blunt and let him know that his way of discussion puts me off. yet, he didnt stop. I cut him off!! When you guys get thirsty and s.exually desperate, you dnt hesitate to show it alllllllllll. BIG TURN OFF!!

Again, you just met a lady and you are already calling her 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', 'Boo', You are s.exy, im in love with you, bla bla bla!!! Forcing her to accept your advances just like that. Mba!! You guys should focus on meeting with ladies face to face and step up your game to look and sound more interesting. There are many issues to talk about that are intellectually stimulating. I see myself bringing up topics so i expect the same from a guy.
My friend of old, writing through emotions as usual.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:

She is right undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2015
1bkaye:

In this day and age? When top entrepreneurs are crafting social media strategies to boost their brand and businesses, nairaland for instance?

as in idle chats or trying to chase girls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
If only you could climb off your high horses and view issues rationally undecided you would realise how lame you sound.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

as in idle chats or trying to chase girls
I thought that's what you probably meant tbh, but you weren't clear so
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is right undecided

I know, but some are exaggerated e.g. No guy tells a lady outrightly he wants to have sex with her, no matter what. Also the use of abuse words like armed robbers is just going too far.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

If only you could climb off your high horses and view issues rationally undecided you would realise how lame you sound.

I sincerely hope this wasn't meant for me.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by tivta(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Setaje:

Look whatever it is, everything should be done in moderation. So are u saying a woman should accept any tom dick and Harry for the sake of just hooking someone. The topic was about girls ignoring men not girls looking for perfect men. Nobody is perfect but everybody has the right to choose what they want and should have standard. It has nothing to do wiv indomie generation. I have met a lot of good people through social media and a lot of them I also ignore for a lot of reasons and it's not because of shakara. Some guys like the other one that quoted me are plane stupid and uncultured..
. Let me put it this way. When a woman needs a man she must be willing to give EVERY man a listening ear if not there is no way of knowing what is actually in that mans heart. The exception like you said is that of those talking like children and what the woman needs to do then is clearly tell them off and bar them. As for weather ugly or not, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women should stop judging men from looks or other wise stop complaining men are only chasing beautiful women. Balance is the key. Am actually referring to those women who want to find their soul mate, it starts from a simple chat.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:

This isnt emotional talk. These are based on experiences asides the first point i made.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I know, but some are exaggerated e.g. No guy tells a lady outrightly he wants to have sex with her, no matter what. Also the use of abuse words like armed robbers is just going too far.

That was obviously exxagerated but how is it different from this ‘I am ho.rny, would you like to help' - Yep, that was from a friend's acquittance.

They are would-be armed robbers undecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Setaje(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
tivta:
. Let me put it this way. When a woman needs a man she must be willing to give EVERY man a listening ear if not there is no way of knowing what is actually in that mans heart. The exception like you said is that of those talking like children and what the woman needs to do then is clearly tell them off and bar them. As for weather ugly or not, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women should stop judging men from looks or other wise stop complaining men are only chasing beautiful women. Balance is the key. Am actually referring to those women who want to find their soul mate, it starts from a simple chat.

Ok now I get you.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

This isnt emotional talk. These are based on experiences asides the first point i made.
We can agree to disagree.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I sincerely hope this wasn't meant for me.

What if it was undecided

Nope, I was referring to the guys with lame arguments and apparently that includes you angry

What are you going to do tongue
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Setaje:

Exactly. The next thing they say no wonder women become desperate at age 30. Should we just accept any tom dick and Harry. For example. A guy was stalking me on nl. After sending me mails. The first mails he sent me was that he would like to see me and talk over a bowl of ice cream. Hmmmn. He added me on twitter and later added me on fb. we started chatting on fb, and I was responding.
One day, I didn't respond and he was like when I chat wiv u, u should reply me quick. That do I think he wants to toast me, the guy just started insulting me all because I didn't reply a message.

I didn't even reply or insult him back. I just deleted him off my social account. Before I did I decided to read his past comments here on nl, fb etc. It showed consistency wiv the behaviour he displayed.. If I had judged him by just looking at his pictures, I won't have even said one word to him. I no what am saying. That same guy can come here and say rubbish about girls.

I go through the posts of anyone i get a pm from before i respond. To be honest, online ish isnt my thing at all. With the many personalities we encounter on nl, i dnt see how any meaningful relatinship can spring from here. Even facebook is questionable not to talk of Nl. You see how they bash females here and there in this site yet they come up with the 'Remain single for life' slogans to coerce ladies to accept mediocrity. Dnt mind these dudes jare. I see any guy using that 'Remain in your father's house till 40 years' as desperate.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

That was obviously exxagerated but how is it different from this ‘I am ho.rny, would you like to help' - Yep, that was from a friend's acquittance.

They are would-be armed robbers undecided
You know, I'm not ubiquitous in knowledge , my knowledge about a subject ends where that of another starts.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Optional2(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
lol yea sure. I don't do polygamy. cheesy

Wow...your glasses is nice. I need to get one for my sister.
lol go nd get it 4 her
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You know, I'm not ubiquitous in knowledge , my knowledge about a subject ends where that of another starts.

All na mouth lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

What if it was undecided

Nope, I was referring to the guys with lame arguments and apparently that includes you angry

I am a Mysterious Flying Spaghetti Monster. sad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

This is harsh cool

Got to be harsh my dear. Truth is bitter. or are you expecting some sugar coated words in this issue? Cant you see how these dudes think they are doing ladies a favour by approaching them online, deceiving themselves with 'Remain single till 40' slogans. They want you to accept mediocrity because they are what? Special aliens from outer space? when their manner of approach is poor? We are telling them where they go wrong so that they can correct themselves. Please, the fact that we are ladies does not mean we must accept every advance that come our way o!! In this era of s.exual obsession, high rate of irresponsibility and lack of commitment, we got to sieve the men frrom the boys. How can a guy approach you as if he is doing you a favour? Relationship na by force?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
We can agree to disagree.

Ofcourse. That has always been my stand with you. smiley
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Zara09:
For so many silly questions, like
Have you eaten? What did you? Did you pray for me?
did u dream abt me? hw many kidz u want? wat wil u eat?.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I go through the posts of anyone i get a pm from before i respond. To be honest, online ish isnt my thing at all. With the many personalities we encounter on nl, i dnt see how any meaningful relatinship can spring from here. Even facebook is questionable not to talk of Nl. You see how they bash females here and there in this site yet they come up with the 'Remain single for life' slogans to coerce ladies to accept mediocrity. Dnt mind these dudes jare. I see any guy using that 'Remain in your father's house till 40 years' as desperate.
mcheeeeew, i rool my eyes up n down n walk 4rm thread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

What if it was undecided

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
ismailaja:
did u dream abt me? hw many kidz u want? wat wil u eat?.
Hehehehhehehe grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Zara09:

Hehehehhehehe grin
datz my style
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2015
ismailaja:
datz my style
Lol
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy

I love u for dis. Thank God say u b woman and u talk true
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

you got valid points here. I believe that mere looking at a person's pics and bio you can see if the person fits your preference. Cheap Internet, phones and free dating sites has made the online scene quite boring. Alot of the guys in real life lack orientation and can't approach the ladies they see if they meet face to face. So Internet has given them that platform. But it's not on the guys only, cos alot of ladies have issues online. . Alot are I'll mannered. To mention a few. There is how you can make a guy know you are not interested and keep it matured. And should it be every time a guy should initiate d convo? . All these characters exhibited online are really immature. The ones that are quick to ask for favours is another story for another day

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyjo(f): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
columbus007:
........they might be ugly and unattractive,you nko with your long head ugly mofo,na person like you go enter newpapers for advert dey find husby.
lolzzzz.
try something better next time.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by FredHandsome(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Edusouls:
shuut up ur very dirty mouth,cos u have no brains at all,as u just accused others, check everything you said is pointless,senseless, op, not even one point made, chaii na so ur little brain reach...
grin Ladies could be very annoying... Seriously!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamord:
you got valid points here. I believe that mere looking at a person's pics and bio you can see if the person fits your preference. Cheap Internet, phones and free dating sites has made the online scene quite boring. Alot of the guys in real life lack orientation and can't approach the ladies they see if they meet face to face. So Internet has given them that platform. But it's not on the guys only, cos alot of ladies have issues online. . Alot are I'll mannered. To mention a few. There is how you can make a guy know you are not interested and keep it matured. And should it be every time a guy should initiate d convo? . All these characters exhibited online are really immature. The ones that are quick to ask for favours is another story for another day

You are right. It isnt left for guys only to strike convos. some girls are really boring that i know. that was why i said there are topics worthy of discussion. and the issue of girls asking for recharge cards is a turn off too. Since guys go out of their ways to chat, their ways of initiating convos should improve to motivate a lady to strike interesting topics too. I am speaking for ladies who are nt boring o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.