Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls (2682 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Nigerian Election Polls: Incumbent Jonathan In A Double-digit Lead Over Buhari / Jonathan Leads With A Double Digit In A Presidential Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by LRNZH(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
NFR has reached over 1 million Nigerian voters living in Nigeria. Our poll covers the 36 States of Nigeria and targets voters via foot-soldiers, who knocked on doors. The social media voting is only a tiny fraction of all voters who respond to our daily survey. See the comments which clearly reveal the ethnic divide in Nigeria.

NFR is not part of any Nigerian political party. Barely 12 days to Nigerian election, Buhari has a comfortable lead over Jonathan. You be the judge.

http://www.nigerianfm.com/breaking-news-buhari-has-a-double-digit-lead-over-jonathan-over-1-million-nigerian-voters-with-over-5k-comments-see-proof-nfr-poll/

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by appini: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
For Sambisa forest. Learners!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by LRNZH(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
appini:

If the poll had shown GEJ leading you would have been rejoicing and sharing with other TANoids.
March 28 will surprise you then.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by mperoakeem(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
appini:
*in olamide voice* o ma tó ka loju e bi carnival

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by macpetrus(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari winning online Poll since 1999...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by macpetrus(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari winning online Poll since 1999...

Must people that vote online don't have a voters Card!!!

Collect your PVC todaay!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by egift(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obago into Aso Rock. Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by dave2meek(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let's watch and see...
Day dreamers
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by AustineE1: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why are some people scared of the real election,why disturbing everyone with one so called online polls or the other,dont worry sooner than later,we will head to the polls and see who will truly win.....this was how APC won 98% of all online polls before the Ekiti elections,equaly won 81% of the online polls before Ondo election,won 69% online polls before Anambra elections.But the real election came,they were crying and writing petitions all over.well except they are electing Buhari to be the president of Nigerian online community,that is only if GMB can even use the computer,no insult intended!just my humble submission.
Note:i will open a thread after the elections for APC e-fans to come and wail and lament!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by LRNZH(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
AustineE1:
Why are some people scared of the real election,why disturbing everyone with one poll or the other,dont worry sooner than later,we will head to the polls and see who will truly win.....this was how APC won 98% of all online polls before the Ekiti elections,equaly won 81% of the online polls before Ondo election,won 69% online polls before Anambra elections.But the real election came,they were crying and writing petitions all over.
Note:i will open a thread after the elections for APC e-fans to come and wail and lament!

Rigging is the reason. Hope you learnt something today

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by mycar: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where and when did the house to house happen?
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by calmbabadee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
the online polls will be established come march 28.

If u have any reservation, please dont go and die oooooo! just be ready for your allocation in kirikiri
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by bogolobango(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
GMB TO ASO VILLA
GEJ TO OTUEKE

★★♥TEAM GMB★★♥

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by WisdomFlakes: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
If that poll is anything to go by, then some serious flogging awaits GEJ and the PDP at the polls. cheesy
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ and PDP know that they are finished.

Nigerians are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by AustineE1: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
LRNZH:

Rigging is the reason. Hope you learnt something today
you got it wrong,it only shows that APC which is made up of criminals and serial certificate forgers like Tinubu and of course Buhari,are the king of deception,just the way the use online newspapers like SaharaReporters,is still the same way they come out with fictitious and manipulative online polls to sway unsuspecting Nigerians.
Like we all know,if APC wins any election eg Osun state,it means its free and fair but if PDP or APGA or anyother party for that matter wins,it is not free and fair and has been rigged.APC THE CRYING BABY OF NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by realborn(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gradually, the King has suddenly become unpopular in his kingdom.

Make hay while the sun shines.

No matter the gimmicks by the incumbent, a large cross section of Nigerians are no longer interested. They can pre-write the results for all I care. History will always allude to the fact that a man rode to the top on a high horse of luck but was rejected due to his poor performance!

You can't bribe 180 million Nigerians. .
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by DaBullIT(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is serious

In busta rhymes voice grin
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by LRNZH(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
AustineE1:

you got it wrong,it only shows that APC which is made up of criminals and serial forgers like Tinubu and of course Buhari,are the king of deception,just the way the use online newspapers like SaharaReporters,is still the same way they come out with fictitious and manipulative online polls to sway unsuspecting Nigerians.
Like we all know,if APC wins any election eg Osun state,it means its free and fair but if PDP or APGA or anyother party for that matter wins,it is not free and fair and has been rigged.APC THE CRYING BABY OF NIGERIA.

Don't worry.
While you speak grammar here, PVC will clear your doubts on election day.
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by ikaboy: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
you guys should stop all this polls of thing. we suppose to have learnt from the Feb 14 election day deferment. From a reliable source, Jona is not happy with the outcome of these polls. make the guy no shift election again ooo. i know fit shout
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by LRNZH(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
ikaboy:
you guys should stop all this polls of thing. we suppose to have learnt from the Feb 14 election day deferment. From a reliable source, Jona is not happy with the outcome of these polls. make the guy no shift election again ooo. i know fit shout

You actually have a good point there. In fact, business people are complaining about the delay. They can't make onvetment decisions.
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
realborn:
Gradually, the King has suddenly become unpopular in his kingdom.

Make hay while the sun shines.

No matter the gimmicks by the incumbent, a large cross section of Nigerians are no longer interested. They can pre-write the results for all I care. History will always allude to the fact that a man rode to the top on a high horse of luck but was rejected due to his poor performance!

You can't bribe 180 million Nigerians. .

Hope you i wasn't included in that 180million cos me, my family and friends would be voting GEJ comes 28th...
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by ofala(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
If the present administration is so such that they had purposefully delivered dividends of democracy and presently have majority of Nigerians behind them; why are they afraid if the general elections?

Mr President may be a 'good' man and might have wholeheartedly desired to work for the good of Nigeria BUT his best isn't good enough.

There are options and Nigerians have constitutional rights to make choices on the 28th of March.
May wishes of Nigerians be allowed to prevail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by Google63(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where are the ''GEJ till...'' crew when you need them. Even GEJ himself knows he is going to lose this election by a wide margin.
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by Google63(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
alfred5:

Hope you i wasn't included in that 180million cos me, my family and friends would be voting GEJ comes 28th...
how many of your family members are eligible to vote, let alone have a PVC. Even if all the members of your village votes for GEJ, they are just too minute to make Jonathan win...
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by Canme4u(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
LRNZH:

If the poll had shown GEJ leading you would have been rejoicing and sharing with other TANoids.
March 28 will surprise you then.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by jahbiz: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
AustineE1:
Why are some people scared of the real election,why disturbing everyone with one so called online polls or the other,dont worry sooner than later,we will head to the polls and see who will truly win.....this was how APC won 98% of all online polls before the Ekiti elections,equaly won 81% of the online polls before Ondo election,won 69% online polls before Anambra elections.But the real election came,they were crying and writing petitions all over.well except they are electing Buhari to be the president of Nigerian online community,that is only if GMB can even use the computer,no insult intended!just my humble submission.
U omitted Lagos State, Ogun State and Osun State. Pls com and do the needful. Besides Who is scared of Card Reader? PDP. Who is the key player behind election postponement? PDP. Who wants Jega remove? PDP. Now who is scared of the real election? PDP!!! March 28 is the d day.
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by Google63(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2015
AustineE1:

I'm sure you will delete your account then out of shame
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by ilovecritics(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2015
mycar:
Where and when did the house to house happen?

Ask them ooo! Tufiakwa.. APC can lie ehh*
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by iamrealdeji(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
It's over for the Otuakean and his wife,they've stolen more than they can return and are scared of going to jail,thats why you see GEJ with baba Adeboye today,Ogboni tomorrow,his ifas don tell am wetin go happen but he wan change destiny by all means
Re: Buhari Has A Double-digit Lead Over Jonathan In The NFR House 2 House Polls by realborn(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

I did not state 180 million Nigerians will vote against the incumbent. I stated that 180 million Nigerians cannot be bribed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Image Of The Enugu Explosion..... / Tension Tension Since Early Hours Today Alarming Situations In Rivers State. / Oshoimole Is The Latest Magga In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.