Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,875 members, 7,945,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Sadly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadly (2510 Views)

Online Dating Ends In "Sadly Ever After" / How They Bang Her Sadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm... I don't know how to begin.
Re: Sadly by Dotwillis1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Start somewhere
Re: Sadly by prevail23(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
creamydude:
guy which kind play come b dis kwan?
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
creamydude:
i can help you, start from the psychiatrist hospital, thank me later.
Re: Sadly by Fulaboy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mtchewwwww

I blame GEJ

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
_Idiots. . . _Idiots everywhere.
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
I and Eno(abbr name) dated for 4 months and I had the best romantic kisses and romance. since 2011 till date no girl has given me that sensation.

I really loved and respected her. We never had sex due to her resolution cos of past experience. Me on the other hand wanted sex cos my previous experience was without sex and i was left shattered after spending so much. In my mind I thought if we had sex, she will stay with me.

So cos of this, I would sometimes say "baby I feel like making love to you" and something along that line.

She told me she didn't like what I said and it as if I don't love her.

After much ups and downs she eventually ended it in 4 months. I pleaded, I begged her not to end it but all I said fell on deaf hears.

However, cos of the love I had for her, I was hoping she will change her mind and come back. Days turned into weeks, weeks into month, month into years(4 years) but I kept begging. In those times, she will insult me but I never mind.

Yeah, I dated other ladies but I really love this girl.

I finally made up mind that I won't bother her anymore last year. I moved on. In December, I saw her from a distance but I couldn't go near her even though I had the urge to.

Since last year, my bros has been trying to get me to start with her and probably settle with her lol but I told him I won't do it. This often resulted in a heated arguement between us most times.

A day to the wedding of the sister to her pastor, my bros who is also a member of the church took me along to get a suit for the occasion. While there. He cajoled me to take her number as I had lost it long ago. I told him no need. He persisted anyway and I got the number. He persisted again on me to call her. I did but less than 5 minutes talk. I promised to call her back but never did till this our.

The next day at the wedding, another girl caught my attention and I had to do the needful next day. We have been communicating and I have my mind to just stick with her. Though we aren't dating yet as it's just less than a week but I want her already.

I uploaded her (the new girl) on facebook and has been receiving accolades from friends. I don't know whether Eno saw it on facebook I can't tell.

But another girl (whom I had asked out during NySC but turned me down) saw it and quickly buzzed me on whatsapp. Her first point of call was the new chic's picture.

Today, after 4 years, Eno buzzed me on whatsapp for first time. In the 4 years stint, I was the one calling untill I lost her number in 2013 which she refused to give me when I asked for it on facebook.

Most times I will have to introduce myself as she claimed she didn't know who wass on phone.

But when I called her last time, a day before the wedding, and ask if she knew who was talking she said yes and that she has my number. I was rather shocked.

Today she buzzed me on whatsapp and said she had me on whatsapp and just decided to say hi.

I felt so bad and weak because she took it too far. I know she had her fear but 4 years pleading was just too much.

Secondly, i made up my mind to stick with new lady and never go back even if she(the new chic) turned me down or dump me, I will look for someone else.
Cos I know what she wants now.

I chose the new chic for a reason as I am starting a project before this year ends and I want to be with me while we grow. I have chosen her and nothing will make me change my mind.
Re: Sadly by steppin: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Op,
I wanted to call you a loser but when I read your story, I felt for you.
I can imagine what it feels like waiting for someone, hoping that they'd change their mind and give you the second chance you deserve.
Personally, I wouldn't wait for that long, even if she was the only woman I've ever loved.
At some point, she'll probably think you're crazy or deluded.
She's trying to get your attention now, cos you've directed your feelings to the new lady and she feels left out. Never give her that chance again. If you do, she'll mess up your current relationship and your life once more and leave. There was a reason why she left in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
How can a guys name be creamy dude

I don't understand, na d cream you dey rub abi na d one you dey make, wey come make you tag ursef creamy
Re: Sadly by Ewizard(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2015
dated 4 months without se.x?? a whole lot of 4 months?? u gotta b kidding me.
we bleeping 2days after "yes", unless u don't love me undecided
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2015
steppin:
@Op,
I wanted to call you a loser but when I read your story, I felt for you.
I can imagine what it feels like waiting for someone, hoping that they'd change their mind and give you the second chance you deserve.
Personally, I wouldn't wait for that long, even if she was the only woman I've ever loved.
At some point, she'll probably think you're crazy or deluded.
She's trying to get your attention now, cos you've directed your feelings to the new lady and she feels left out. Never give her that chance again. If you do, she'll mess up your current relationship and your life once more and leave. There was a reason why she left in the first place.
thanks man. You understand my point. If you look closely, i really forced myself to type all this. Cos I just felt my spirit being weak. As in, a part of me was crying inside. Why? Cos I had moved on.

I had wanted to abandone the idea of writing but then I remembered I had made a post.

No way I will give her the chance and in fact that is my pain right now.

After we chatted for a few minutes, I was emotional and didn't fail to tell her how she made me feel.

Next thing was to delete the post cos I know that's where it ends. She may be expecting me to call and text her, but I wont. She doesn't know she was the ONLY person who had the priviledge of getting my attention. No girl among my exes ever had such priviledge. Once I move on, I move on.

There was even one exes I stopped calling. I met her at a friend's thanks giving. After all on that day, this ex asked me if I had been in town and I said yes I have. She shook her head and called me heartless. She said so I have been around and never called her?

Most of these girls just think you have to keep licking their azz.

I saw her off to her street and promised to call her BUT I never did. She flashed me one night and I never returned the calll even after 3 weeks. I practically laughed so hard that night when I saw her missed call.

I had to call my bro who was routine for her. He smiled and told me not to put my egg in one basket. I say see this one for my mind. Who wants to think of a second basket in this case? I will rather give that chance to another girl entirely even if this new girl doesn't want me.

That's life man.. These girls just don't know nothing last forever if not saved.

1 Like

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewizard:
one origin for you

1 Like

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewizard:
dude, not all guys make a big deal of sex. In fact, I can make a lady cum, kiss her, suck her... But I am hardly involved emotionally.

When a says she doesn't sex, I don't force them.

She left cos of my persistent demand for sex at that time.

I have grown passed that stage now buddy.
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
one origin for you
add alomo to it lol...
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Love...y is it dat d ones we love always take us for granted,@op I luv ur decision,stick to d new girl,nd putting her pics on Facebook for ur friends to see shows dat u really luv dis girl,tell ur ex to stop calling you,let her not come ruin ur new found happiness

2 Likes

Re: Sadly by Exjoker(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Sometimes we just had let go of things that are dearest to us. Just stick to your new gf as long as you truely love her

1 Like

Re: Sadly by Exjoker(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
Love...y is it dat d ones we love always take us for granted,@op I luv ur decision,stick to d new girl,nd putting her pics on Facebook for ur friends to see shows dat u really luv dis girl,tell ur ex to stop calling you,let her not come ruin ur new found happiness
Hey what's up with you girl? Your post is emotional, looks like you had been victim
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
Thanks. Yeah, my friends were so much all over the place when I posted it. She is really beautiful. smiley But I haven't asked her out. However, I have been giving her signs of the possibility, calls, sms etc. I requested that we meet when she is home for the election break to which she agreed.

I can't give the ex another chance. In the time I was begging her, she said let's be friends but I insisted on dating. Now that she contacted me on whatsapp for the first time since 2011, you don't need a prophet to tell you what that means. Maybe because she saw the new girl's pic.

Friendship she want and that's the only thing I will give her and nothing more. By the time she starts noticing that I don't initiate a chat or call, she would understand better that her time has passed.

You won't believe that just last November or December, I was asking her to lay her terms down and that I will follow. She refused. I asked her to tell me how she wants me to treat her and I will oblige, she declined. I said tell me what you want and I will do it. She said she doesn't want anything from me.

Then I told her what if all the thoughts she has about me was wrong. What if I am not what she thought? What if she realised it when it's too late? (Take note of this) I repeated it for her on facebook. I said what if when she makes up her mind it's too late, what will she do.

After much talks... I told her on facebook that I will prove her wrong.

She hasn't seen me since 2011 until their thanksgiving in church. I followed my bros to the church for that purpose and participated in the program.

Of course anyone who hasn't seen me for so long often mention one thing which is the fact that I have added weight and freshened up. She saw me on numerous occassions at their church but I never talked to her nor exchange a word. The last call I made to her was forced on me by my bros.

When we were dating, I was still in school and of course broke. Not that I have become rich but I am not the broke azz nigga I used to be by God's grace.

My bros who keep routine for her abi na campaign I go call am does not seem to understand I have suffered too much in the hands of girls because they feel I have nothing to offer, many of whom do not really know me except my friends.

I have a kind vegeance spirit... I always made sure that I take what they do as a challenge and be better than they left me or saw me.

I thank God for his grace. I pray what I am chasing comes soon so I can build my house this year and that's why I want this new girl to be with me.

My joy would know no bound when I post pic of the house and tag them along.

God has been merciful and faithful in my life so far. He has been so wonderful as keep pushing. He has never failed me. The little I have today is by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Exjoker:
Sometimes we just had let go of things that are dearest to us. Just stick to your new gf as long as you truely love her
sure bro... I will.
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:
Thanks. Yeah, my friends were so much all over the place when I posted it. She is really beautiful. smiley But I haven't asked her out. However, I have been giving her signs of the possibility, calls, sms etc. I requested that we meet when she is home for the election break to which she agreed.

I can't give the ex another chance. In the time I was begging her, she said let's be friends but I insisted on dating. Now that she contacted me on whatsapp for the first time since 2011, you don't need a prophet to tell you what that means. Maybe because she saw the new girl's pic.

Friendship she want and that's the only thing I will give her and nothing more. By the time she starts noticing that I don't initiate a chat or call, she would understand better that her time has passed.

You won't believe that just last November or December, I was asking her to lay her terms down and that I will follow. She refused. I asked her to tell me how she wants me to treat her and I will oblige, she declined. I said tell me what you want and I will do it. She said she doesn't want anything from me.

Then I told her what if all the thoughts she has about me was wrong. What if I am not what she thought? What if she realised it when it's too late? (Take note of this) I repeated it for her on facebook. I said what if when she makes up her mind it's too late, what will she do.

After much talks... I told her on facebook that I will prove her wrong.

She hasn't seen me since 2011 until their thanksgiving in church. I followed my bros to the church for that purpose and participated in the program.

Of course anyone who hasn't seen me for so long often mention one thing which is the fact that I have added weight and freshened up. She saw me on numerous occassions at their church but I never talked to her nor exchange a word. The last call I made to her was forced on me by my bros.

When we were dating, I was still in school and of course broke. Not that I have become rich but I am not the broke azz nigga I used to be by God's grace.

My bros who keep routine for her abi na campaign I go call am does not seem to understand I have suffered too much in the hands of girls because they feel I have nothing to offer, many of whom do not really know me except my friends.

I have a kind vegeance spirit... I always made sure that I take what they do as a challenge and be better than they left me or saw me.

I thank God for his grace. I pray what I am chasing comes soon so I can build my house this year and that's why I want this new girl to be with me.

My joy would know no bound when I post pic of the house and tag them along.

God has been merciful and faithful in my life so far. He has been so wonderful as keep pushing. He has never failed me. The little I have today is by his grace.
am so happy for you,wish I could say d same for me,d worst tin dat could ever happen to any human is to luv someone nd not be luv in return,showing dem how u feel,while dey will take it for granted,am going thru d similar situation u went wit ur ex,am confused,i don't know if I should stay or walk away,my sis told me dat if u r wondering where u stand in a relationship,its best u stop standing nd start walking,if luv,attention,nd affection r not giving freely by d oda person,den its not worth having
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Exjoker:
Hey what's up with you girl? Your post is emotional, looks like you had been victim
almost everyone has been a victim
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
am so happy for you,wish I could say d same for me,d worst tin dat could ever happen to any human is to luv someone nd not be luv in return,showing dem how u feel,while dey will take it for granted,am going thru d similar situation u went wit ur ex,am confused,i don't know if I should stay or walk away,my sis told me dat if u r wondering where u stand in a relationship,its best u stop standing nd start walking,if luv,attention,nd affection r not giving freely by d oda person,den its not worth having
she has to told you the truth. I know that feeling as I have been there before.

The ex before this ex is the mother of all damages. I learnt a lot from that experience. That one was a beast and the worst I have ever had. But gradually, I took the bold step and walked away. I lost my mum then and she never showed up.

These kind of people batter your self esteem and leave you hanging. You have to be bold.

Do you know what woke me up? If I had died, another guy would have had her.

Secondly, I had to start appreciating myself more than anyone. I reduce the amount of attention I give to any girl.

Thirdly, I told myself that there are thousands of girls I could had.

Fourthly, you are beautiful. Yes, you are and any man would love to have you. I appreciate your beauty sincerely.

If I can see you beautiful, it means you truly are beautiful. Look at your profile and see the likes it has gathered to confirm I am not lieing.

So start changing your ideals towards relationship, put yourself first before anyone.

That's the advice a friend gave me years ago and it has never failed. Just because someone does not appreciate you does not mean someone else wouldn't.

All my exes often come back, unfortunately, when it's too late. Look at the current one I am dealing with! Why do they come back? Your guess is as good as mine.

If you wish to talk me further on this, feel free. You deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Sadly by MrCork: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:

...bro...juss begin from when they swaaar for u ....and then we figure it out(no ofeeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...juss begin from when they swaaar for u ....and then we figure it out(no ofeeinse) angry
bro, the curse upon your head has no cure. (no offeeeinse)
Re: Sadly by MrCork: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:
bro, the curse upon your head has no cure. (no offeeeinse)

....u putup a thread sayn yor saddnes has no cure and then u start cussin cuz u need advise..... Bro is yor head ok? (no ofeeinse) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:
she has to told you the truth. I know that feeling as I have been there before.

The ex before this ex is the mother of all damages. I learnt a lot from that experience. That one was a beast and the worst I have ever had. But gradually, I took the bold step and walked away. I lost my mum then and she never showed up.

These kind of people batter your self esteem and leave you hanging. You have to be bold.

Do you know what woke me up? If I had died, another guy would have had her.

Secondly, I had to start appreciating myself more than anyone. I reduce the amount of attention I give to any girl.

Thirdly, I told myself that there are thousands of girls I could had.

Fourthly, you are beautiful. Yes, you are and any man would love to have you. I appreciate your beauty sincerely.

If I can see you beautiful, it means you truly are beautiful. Look at your profile and see the likes it has gathered to confirm I am not lieing.

So start changing your ideals towards relationship, put yourself first before anyone.

That's the advice a friend gave me years ago and it has never failed. Just because someone does not appreciate you does not mean someone else wouldn't.

All my exes often come back, unfortunately, when it's too late. Look at the current one I am dealing with! Why do they come back? Your guess is as good as mine.

If you wish to talk me further on this, feel free. You deserve better.
Sorry about ur mum,may her soul rest in peace,tho I never knew her but am sure she was a wonderful woman,tho I tried walking away frm dis recent relationship,but I don't know wats drawing me back,maybe its d belief dat some day he will change,maybe someday he will come to realize wat he meant to me nd decide to make it work,but I don't think dat him changing will happen anytime soon
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
Sorry about ur mum,may her soul rest in peace,tho I never knew her but am sure she was a wonderful woman,tho I tried walking away frm dis recent relationship,but I don't know wats drawing me back,maybe its d belief dat some day he will change,maybe someday he will come to realize wat he meant to me nd decide to make it work,but I don't think dat him changing will happen anytime soon
Honey, that's the worst thing. I thought so too. I thought she would change, I thought she would come to her senses but that never happened until I left her. So walk away if you are not happy or being appreciated.

Yup, mum was the greatest gift God ever gave me. I doubt my wife could match her standard and be that kind of mother to my kids in the future. smiley
Re: Sadly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

....u putup a thread sayn yor saddnes has no cure and then u start cussin cuz u need advise..... Bro is yor head ok? (no ofeeinse) undecided
Bro, I have never known you reasonable. Did you forget your brain on that light skinned puzzy? (No offience)
Re: Sadly by MrCork: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:
Bro, I have never known you reasonable. Did you forget your brain on that light skinned puzzy? (No offience)

...U create thread simply becuz babe reject u and then u get agresive when we try to giv u advise..

...bro...ma prfesional advise: ..U a lost soul! (no ofeeinse)
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadly by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...U create thread simply becuz babe reject u and then u get agresive when we try to giv u advise..

...bro...ma prfesional advise: ..U a lost soul! (no ofeeinse)
undecided
bro, u stay in your 1 room face me I face you and be forming I am in london in need of light skin babe with Etisalat free 10 mb. (No offeince)
Re: Sadly by MrCork: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
creamydude:
bro, u stay in your 1 room face me I face you and be forming I am in london in need of light skin babe with Etisalat free 10 mb. (No offeince)

...u in London?...which London u is??.....Bro I strongly advise u to STOP LYIN b4 I swaaaaar for u... U homebase people mennn!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadly by phlio(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ewizard:
oga are u for real ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Deltan, Please Advice!!! / Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It / Girls What Do U Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.