Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola (21201 Views)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by eightsin(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2015
fabiano09:
What kind of rag-tag journalism is this? 'They didnt know how to wake up their host'. Are you sure our journalists in naija are traines cuz the kind of stories we read nowadays sha.

The thing surprised me.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Estimable(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2015
INTRESTING........
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by StupidMod101: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Good day Nairalanders
I thank you all for listening and downloading my two tracks

(Dance track) "Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

And

(Pure yoruba Rap) "Fisile" http://mp3twit.com/v04

I'm here again with this shayo track
Please Download it and hear another YORUBA rap from me (f'rainbow) the igbo guy

This is "Ni Faaji" http://mp3twit.com/v4d

Show brother love

.....F'Rainbow.....
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by okoloikenna(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Honestly I De support Buhari each time I see people like comments that are fr buhari I feel happy like yes we have more buhari supporters here and so we will win but d way Jonathan is playing d's backyard politics I De fear make all d's men no go support am at d last day leaving buhari stranded #obasanjo #atiku #ibb all d's men fit go behind de support jonna

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by ibmmusty: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Can't imagine Gej still have hope

GMB all the way.

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by ONYX5(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2015
story for kids
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by maursatt: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
That is politics for you.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by ikombe: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
picto

or

forget it angry
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by sakieja(f): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Oga jona,why al dis?after al d money,fame u get,u stil dont want to leave d office.if al our ex president are like dis,wil u be able to be our todays president?finding power by al means is very bad,let poeple decide on their own.dis life is pure vanity.ihavedecided.marchforbuhari
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by arsetalks(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
okoloikenna:
Honestly I De support Buhari each time I see people like comments that are fr buhari I feel happy like yes we have more buhari supporters here and so we will win but d way Jonathan is playing d's backyard politics I De fear make all d's men no go support am at d last day leaving buhari stranded #obasanjo #atiku #ibb all d's men fit go behind de support jonna
The difference is that Jona goes to the big men who Nigerians are tired of. APC approach the grassroot where the major voters are.

APC/GMB have way better advisers than PDP/GEJ.

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by lonelydora: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
adioolayi:
#GEJ visiting like a thief in the night ...."Oru la se ka..(evil things are done at the dead of the night)

#GodWillSaveNigeria
#NigeriaEvilMenWillNotRuleYouAgain
#IHaveDecided
#GeneralMarch4Buhari

For they stay in the night planning their evil deeds.....
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by bettercreature(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2015
He went at night to avoid putting his arse on the news but failed woefully,here is his arse on nairaland
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Pictures
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Akpan107(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2015
adioolayi:
#GEJ visiting like a thief in the night ...."Oru la se ka..(evil things are done at the dead of the night)

#GodWillSaveNigeria
#NigeriaEvilMenWillNotRuleYouAgain
#IHaveDecided
#GeneralMarch4Buhari
The former coupist will never rule Nigeria again!

Stop wasting ur time.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by shakiru991(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2015
If u lik go mit ur grnadfada in heaven sai Buhari 4 prscdo
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by WYMAN(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by mightycrown1(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
[size=18pt] PDP NA WAO, DOING EVERYTHING TO STOP CHANGE THAT CANT BE STOPPED.

IS THIS PROPAGANDA OR REALIGANDA

PDP CANDIDATE SHARING MONEY FOR UNDER AGE VOTERS.
[/size]
read more https://www.facebook.com/

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by olyboydavicky(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Omo,ko kan aye[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by symbianDON(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ don turn nicodemus sake of election matter grin besides where is FFK? I really miss your jokes.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by akinladejo: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
gmaribel:
Atiku
OBJ
AMAECHI

These are some people that he should have kept in his camp at all costs.

Amechi and OBJ especially
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by bankoleben(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Baba saTAN himself of all d other saTANists visitin ppl in d middle of d night wit loads of hard dollars!

Oya let's check ourselves again & c if d GEJ : GMB ratio doesn't float around 1 : 4,5 - 9...

click "Like" 4 GEJ/Sambolina

Click "Share" 4 GMB/Prof

I almost 'Liked' your post, but on a second thought I realized that would be a vote for Jonathan!

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
bankoleben:

I almost 'Liked' your post, but on a second thought I realized that would be a vote for Jonathan!
Noted bro!
Jez have ya PVC ready on 28th cool
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Alphaoscar: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
fabiano09:
What kind of rag-tag journalism is this? 'They didnt know how to wake up their host'. Are you sure our journalists in naija are traines cuz the kind of stories we read nowadays sha.

You think it is everybody you can just disturb their slEep? I am very sure it is only his wives or very very close and respected family members that can do that and with a very strong and genuine excuse.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by mrmetoo1: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Buahaha.. I thought you guys said GEJ didn't need them, he's now going in the middle of the night begging. He didn't even give the guy the chance to run away like OBJ, he just cornered him.

Later some people will say GEJ is winning, even GEJ didn't believe it, people around him don't believe him meanwhile some TANist will come here beating their bony chests.

When he was supposed to be smart and not let all these people go, he was listening to inconsequential people. All his praise singers too were hailing him. Now he's going about begging.

Did anyone see Atiku and Buhari laughing yesterday when the defection topic came up??

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by maestroferddi: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan and PDP are playing a mature and strategic game.

Let the opposition and their media lackey keep guessing and conjecturing while the actual moves are being made under wraps.

At the opportune time, we shall see who is in charge.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by angelsing(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
eightsin:

The thing surprised me.
Which of the story surprised you?...That the meeting never took place or u don't believe it happened?...search for Funmi iyanda on twitter, she specifically ask Atiku if the meeting took place and she confirmed it...she tweeted about it ystday morning

Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Uncletony(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Are u done?!..amaka pls wat is he saying?!
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by Forwetinnah: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Punch has started again o....they will then run to the police for protection when their sins come calling. When you keep poking people's Intergrity with unfounded stories, you then expect the police to protect you?? Causing so much strife and distrust in the political atmosphere. Even overseas, there are stories chief editors are asked NOT to publish and yes, the police overseas too are used to maim stubborn flies. You all should stop shouting "isn't the police suppose to protect us" when you go ahead to endanger yourselves.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2015
geedeex2:
Jonathan knows Atiku really wants to rule this country and That's why he's offering him a slot in the interim government issue.lot of money will be involved too. I think Atiku do not want to be seen as a traitor That's the reason he turned down Jonah's request.but how do we explain this Atiku support group pledging allegiance to Jonathan camp and their principal remaining in APC ?I smell foul play on Atiku's part bearing in mind that Atiku has only one vote but his support group has over hundred. One fact is already established GMB will defeat GEJ because ihavedecided# Marchforbuhari.

Good reasoning.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by eightsin(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
angelsing:
Which of the story surprised you?...That the meeting never took place or u don't believe it happened?...search for Funmi iyanda on twitter, she specifically ask Atiku if the meeting took place and she confirmed it...she tweeted about it ystday morning

What surprised me was when they were contemplating on how to wake Atiku up.
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by angelsing(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2015
eightsin:

What surprised me was when they were contemplating on how to wake Atiku up.
hahahahahahah...hilarious..
Re: How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola by afrikanns: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
prelinctus:
Am I the only one that noticed that this story doesn't make sense? The journalist that composed this story needs to be flogged, including the mod that brought it to frontpage.
don't understand your IQ rating lev el, I guess you must be a dullard common and simple English you can grap, shame on you.

You have never believed any stories told on this FORUM, what a vagabond are you MUMU.

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) / Edo APC Primary: Obaseki As A Student Can’t Set Rules For An Examination –Mayaki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51