Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Buhari The Yes-man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Yes-man (4683 Views)

President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! / Buhari: The Only Leader Ever Who Voted Against His Nation / Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Yes-man by blackbee: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2015
I have been wondering why politicians in general happen to turn yes-men when they're are politicizing. They say all sort of things to make sure they're elected in to that office and once they get there, they forget all their promises.
I have been reading a lot of posts, newspapers, blogs etc. and I hear Buhari saying he won't be a dictator, that he wont tamper with the press, that he would give the south what is due them etc.
I'm asking, how do these politicians sleep at night after making these promises... No one is an exception including Jonathan.
Politicians!!!! we are tired of your wash.

Re: Buhari The Yes-man by bewla(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2015
saying what u can do does not make u a yes man let me say this to u ask him if he will create ijebu state and c is answer or ask him if he will prob obasanjo or i b b or tinubu and c is reaction

(1) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Pulling Massive Crowd In Enugu (pictures) / What The King Of Obigbo/Oyigbo Told His People As Army Attacked Them - Picture / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Osinbajo As He Becomes 64 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.