Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,462 members, 7,940,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (159039 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Shipe1: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hi please is it possibleto get the connect who helped her do it?
drnoel:

I can't remember exactly. I know madam had to fly to Abuja twice after I had done all the ground work and callings. Once to meet the madam in charge and do capturing (ofcos the madam asked for her own cut) and secondly to collect the passport.
This was after she had spent money trying to do runz on it. The process should usually be straight but naija factor makes it difficult.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by saxokay(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
brothers pls help how mush will it cost me to renew my passport it expire in two months time.i want to renew it before it expire.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mustyy: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello Sir's
Please I need advice and guidance on my passport issues. I just renewed my passport last two weeks, Can I be able to do change name again when it has not expired. Infact, It will expire in the next 10 years. Please is it possible to alter the details before the expiration date. and also will it carry new expiry date.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lilymos25(f): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good day everybody.
I am going through the same issue but I am currently in russia . My date if birth was increased then to get visa by the agent then. Now I intend to correct the error. I was told at the Embassy what documents will be needed , my birth certificate is in Nigeria it has the correct age but my 2013 waec certificate has the wrong age 1996 instead of 1995.
My question is can I submit the rest documents without the waec certificate?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lilymos25(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Lilymos25 post=104179703]Good day everybody.
I am going through the same issue but I am currently in russia . My date if birth was increased then to get visa by the agent then. Now I intend to correct the error. I was told at the Embassy what documents will be needed , my birth certificate is in Nigeria it has the correct age but my 2013 waec certificate has the wrong age 1996 instead of 1995.
My question is can I submit the rest documents without the waec certificate? Or do I need to do an affidavit for the waec certificate too?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
mustyy:
Hello Sir's
Please I need advice and guidance on my passport issues. I just renewed my passport last two weeks, Can I be able to do change name again when it has not expired. Infact, It will expire in the next 10 years. Please is it possible to alter the details before the expiration date. and also will it carry new expiry date.
yes
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
I want to ask a question, will changing of age affect your (application) return to a country you visited before?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Tamee(f): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Tamee(f): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Tamee(f): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Bossman(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2021
The bank that did the BVN should be able to change it. Just request for BVN modification form. Yes, the change does not affect the NIN. You will do the NIN modification at the NIMC office.

Tamee:
Hello, how did you make corrections on yout BVN? I was told that whatever corrections done at the bank doesn't reflect on NIMC portal/database as they will still have the old/incorrect info captured. Pls reply

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by kayfuture: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Tamee:
Hello. Do you have the info of the old guy that helped you?

I think I should still have it,but I am not really sure
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Tamee(f): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by longlife101: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you want your NIN Date of Birth (DOB) correction to be expedited

First, after payment via Remita (N15,000), go for "re-capturing" at the NIMC office with:

1) letter application addressed to the Director NIMC requesting the change

2) Affidavit of correction of DOB

3) copy of NIN slip

4) Either: Nigerian passport, or voter's card, or drivers license, or first school leaving certificate (to confirm your DOB)

5) After "re-capturing" at the NIMC office, attach all the above you submitted and email to all of the following email addresses:

customercare@nimc.gov.ng
info@nimc.gov.ng
habiba.shaibu@nimc.gov.ng
opsmod1@nimc.gov.ng

They usually respond within 4days -Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jideflows(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by actorlove(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by actorlove(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pls what are the process or the documents u submit to get the new passport because I Have my New NIN And am through with my BVN na just the next step to take thanks.
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.