Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) (17024 Views)

The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria / Nigeria's History At A Glance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is not even possible

it's easier to pass English Language than any of our local Languages in any exam
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
VickyRotex:
What makes you think this is the worse result Like you haven't seen F9 parallel

Besides, there are people who aint educated, (I mean, they dont even know what school is, atleast this kid even went to school even if he dint make it count) and yet making it in good businesses.

So forgerrit... He still got a bright future ahead.

Btw the fact that am supporting him doesnt mean I failed Waec/Neco. I cleared it once smiley

And am not promoting Illiteracy.

Education is very good and necessary. But not all can attain good grades.... sad
Pfft. Show off. angry
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by VickyRotex(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Pfft. Show off. angry

undecided undecided Okay
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by umar1988: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
HOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
GIVE HIM THE EMIR OF YORUBAA

1 Like

Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by SisiNini(f): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
He ought to pass either Biology or Chemistry alongside the Yoruba language, so that he would learn Traditional Medicine (Herbalist, Babalawo)... #LOL

1 Like

Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by p2t2r(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:
Another PDP thug. Couldn't even manage at least 5 credits. Haba!!!
Must everything have something to do with politics
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by Fulaboy(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2015
hardbody:

Na lie. This is Buhari's result that he has refused to produce
when did buhari turn to yoruba undecided
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by dyadeleye(m): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Bro, the name of the school is not even real...
The result is fake bro...calm down and put a smile on ur face
gbosaa:

Sorry sir. I just find it not cool ridiculing people with things like this. The sensitive and personal details should have at least been hidden.
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by ignis: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2015
At least he got one A1
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by tomiobj(m): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2015
oluspencer:

Dis na mama peace result oo
. So she sabi yoruba
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by myouri(f): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Someone had A1 in Yoruba ?! shocked shocked shocked..while I had F9 and it defaced my result grin grin.

I hope the guy went for Yoruba Education and didn't waste the result fah.gringrin

OP,yaa wicked oh grin.
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by rallymento(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Big Lie!!! If you make n F9 in any subject in WAEC, it wont be on the statement of your result, the space will be blank.

So OP go to the gullible people and keep deceiving them, as for me I done talk my own.
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by JoeCutie(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2015
myouri:
Someone had A1 in Yoruba ?! shocked shocked shocked..while I had F9 and it defaced my result grin grin.

I hope the guy went for Yoruba Education and didn't waste the result fah.gringrin

OP,yaa wicked oh grin.
You're Yoruba, yet you're getting F9 in Yoruba language? shocked

A typical 21st century Nigerian teenage girl! undecided
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by myouri(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're Yoruba, yet you're getting F9 in Yoruba language? shocked

A typical 21st century Nigerian teenage girl! undecided
LOL. Not my Fault, We didn't have a Yoruba teacher in school until few months to the WASSCE.

I tried my best..it just didn't pay grin Did you sit for Igbo language then ? wink grin.
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol grin was expecting to see A+ all Through. He should go back to he's village and start incantation business in yoruba.
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by Timitunechi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
I just went to search for this guy on Facebook he his married am wondering how his kid would be in school
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by JoeCutie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
myouri:
LOL. Not my Fault, We didn't have a Yoruba teacher in school until few months to the WASSCE.

I tried my best..it just didn't pay grin Did you sit for Igbo language then ? wink grin.
It might not be your fault, but it certainly was the fault of your parents...for not doing what they were supposed to do.

I sat for Igbo language, and I'm proud to say I was one of the very best in not just Igbo language, but generally in languages, in my set. I got an A in Igbo. tongue

So you can't even teach me Yoruba after all. undecided
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by oluspencer(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. So she sabi yoruba

Shey Sabi English ni? Sebi all na cheat

1 Like

Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by tboibamz: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHILDREN....that's computer work...
Re: Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) by myouri(f): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
It might not be your fault, but it certainly was the fault of your parents...for not doing what they were supposed to do.

I sat for Igbo language, and I'm proud to say I was one of the very best in not just Igbo language, but generally in languages, in my set. I got an A in Igbo. tongue

So you can't even teach me Yoruba after all. undecided
Lol..Pictures or I don't...grin grin.

Not their fault either. cheesy. I can read and speak yoruba fluently buh I can't really write with the signs,that was the problem. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? / Can I Seek Admission With D7 In Economics? / Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.