Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members (52834 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by chrisxxx(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
If it were in RIvers state Amaechi would have claimed that Nigerian Army is killing APC members. I wonder what Buhari will say about this.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by timilehin007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

No matter what, Islam shall spread to every corner of the world and will be acknowledged as the only true religion

The will of Allah is to rid the earth of infidels and it shall come to pass

May Allah continue to bless the Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh) for bringing us his word through Islam

We are muslims and not terrorists

Islam is peace cool

make God punish u...this shows it pains u we winning the war against ur bloody bokoharam Muslim brothers... that ur will of conquering the whole world and turn them to Muslim will only happen FYM

well u are just a useless goat ur monicker said it all

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by loomer: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
talktimi:
Extra judicial killings but none of my business

Where u see extrajudicial killing?

Na ur type de cause confusion on earth...
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Adelivinggreat(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
He that kills by the sword,will surely die by the sword! GEJ how come you suddenly woke up to do the needful? Let me inform you jona,while you were @ slumber,thousands of lives were lost. Innocent lives! All of you ranting GEJ till 2019,may God be @ sleep in your time of pain n sorrow.Amen!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Icekyng: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Na wa ooo..... how did islam come into existence. No offence please am just asking. A religion telling people to kill to gain heaven. .... Tufiakwa
R.i.h (rest in hell) to the dead
U are full of hate n anger over what you Dnt understand
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by maballack(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Looking at the pics and past pics why are most of them always either tied on thier legs or hands behind but dead....it was just an execution

Naija ----war crimes tribunal is watching o !

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Joenyam(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kill them all, but get the so called Shekau and other kinpins alive.......... We need the heads of their sponsors
Hail the Nigerian Forces

GEJ till 2019
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Curvinus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
kill all these b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s. and let Allah decide who gets the virgins.....

And to all their useless sympathizers, I'd say eat shite and die slowly
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Ebubeslym(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

No matter what, Islam shall spread to every corner of the world and will be acknowledged as the only true religion

May Allah continue to bless the Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh) for bringing us his word through Islam

Islam is peace cool

FU,CK ! you

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by texalux(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
See him face like jonathan face sai Buhari!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Demmzy15(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
condralbede:
.....The religion of piss indeed, let Mohammed handle You d way ISIS and BH has been handling this world. do I hear Amin to dat
Just take a look at your blasphemous comments!!! Are you aware that those fighting this terrorists are mostly Muslims. Many of the Nigerian soldiers are Muslims, many of the civilian volunteers fighting are Muslims but you rather prefer to spill sh*t from your ungodly, unguarded and filthy mouth.

These people have sacrificed their lives to fight the criminals who call themselves Muslims, moreover if you knew the Quran and hadith, you'd know that they(boko haram, ISIS) are not anywhere near Islam.

In Iraaq, the Iraqi military consists 80% Muslims, it's just recently the Christians of Iraq formed a militia and this militias are coordinated with the Muslims!!! The Sunni tribesmen are killed everyday for refusing to join ISIS, but your indomie brain can't hold that!

What I hate most is double standard and that's what you're doing now, better repent and ask for forgiveness!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by ArkValerian(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
What Goes Up,Must Come Back Down.I Think This Is Just The Beginning !!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by tdayof(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by FEAO1985(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
and who the phuck do you regard as infidels you dumb cuntnugget!!
you need to pull your head out of your arse
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by FEAO1985(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
some BH sympathizers here really need to pull their dumb uneducated heads out of their phucking arses!!
some cuntnuggets out here have the tenacity to call us infidels, whereas they are the murderous incestuous animals
May the wrath of God befall you all.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wasted life..
Eternity without jesus is eternal damnation...

At the time of ignorance God winked at, but now he has commanded all to repent...

Eternity, where will you spend Eternity..
Its a question to you and me..
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by yoged(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
What are the NA waiting for? Kill those bastard since they are looking forward to 72virgins. If the 72 virgin is truly real, kindly cut there d1ck after killing them. To other boko haram members still alive, the thunder that will fire all of you is undergoing fermentation reaction
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by AroOkigbo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Islam is peace cool
I feel your pain.
It is well, though.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Proxy001(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Islam is peace cool

I would have replied you but your username has told me not to trade words with you. Piss be unto you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by PointB: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Something seems wrong with one or two of the pictures. I believe the only good terrorist is a dead one, but I rather they don't tie their hands (legs) before or after executing them.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by OgologoDimkpa: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Islam is peace cool
Okija_juju aka Madcow and A!boki is that you?
You sounded like one embarassed
You

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by tdayof(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
holyboss:
reply to my bbm message or msg me on whatsapp
alright.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Bonapart(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Icekyng:

U are full of hate n anger over what you Dnt understand
understand You should say that to the boko boys that are being decieve with wat they call religion cos they don't understand what they are being called to fight for
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by solochris(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
I feel sorry for most of these guys cos they may not actually knw wat they are doing. Some of them are just been brainwashed into this act and here comes the end for then. Their blood will be on the head of those cajoling and brainwashing these guys into such acts
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by smilyice(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
72 virgin Shoro Niyen .. Chilling with my sweet palmwine ;D72
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by princefaculty(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Keep wasting the bastardssss.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by condralbede(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Just take a look at your blasphemous comments!!! Are you aware that those fighting this terrorists are mostly Muslims. Many of the Nigerian soldiers are Muslims, many of the civilian volunteers fighting are Muslims but you rather prefer to spill sh*t from your ungodly, unguarded and filthy mouth.

These people have sacrificed their lives to fight the criminals who call themselves Muslims, moreover if you knew the Quran and hadith, you'd know that they(boko haram, ISIS) are not anywhere near Islam.

In Iraaq, the Iraqi military consists 80% Muslims, it's just recently the Christians of Iraq formed a militia and this militias are coordinated with the Muslims!!! The Sunni tribesmen are killed everyday for refusing to join ISIS, but your indomie brain can't hold that!

What I hate most is double standard and that's what you're doing now, better repent and ask for forgiveness!
Taaa I knw ur type... ISIS and BH sympathiser.Get of of my ass dude.Why didn't you quote ur Muslim brother that's siding them?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by xana101: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
HOPE THEY GET THEIR VIRGIN tongue
Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by talktimi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
loomer:

Where u see extrajudicial killing?

Na ur type de cause confusion on earth...

no vex, their hands and legs were tied up after they were shot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Ebubeslym(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

FUC'KING BLOODY SYMPATHISER....

F`UCK YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members by kay1one2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Islam is peace cool

Useless goat aka searchingforlove how market? !
Go and prepare for jamb next year. I'm sure you didn't pass this one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.