Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Take Up Your Cross...follow Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Up Your Cross...follow Me (348 Views)

Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Up Your Cross...follow Me by overcomersfaith(f): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Are you ready to pray? Yesterday, I mentioned the carrying of our cross which depicts different meaning to different people. Sickness and problems can never be a cross to a child of God. Financial challenges and all its like is not a cross to bear. My people suffer for lack of knowledge. Unfortunately, I have been in a meeting where someone was preaching such a message. I immediately switch off my spirit man, so that it will not be contaminated before I leaving the meeting.

Thank God I knew the truth. It is only the truth you know that will set you free. But do you know that is why there are so much chaos in society at large. I don’t want to deviate from the subject at hand but please note that sicknesses, failures of any kind or degree can never and will never be a cross for any child of God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

Re: Take Up Your Cross...follow Me by davien(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
That cross is an execution device, you draw morality from that?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Supposed To Turn Poeple On? / What Is Christianity? / Knowing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.