Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,466 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerians Beware Of Apc Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Beware Of Apc Lies (396 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / IMF Boss Exposes APC Lies. / Buhari’s UK Trip ; APC Lies Bursted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Of Apc Lies by tochinoyi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's pains me,the way position party is lying in the name of playing politics,or painting president GEJ bad in the presence populace,and international community.they have been calling him all source of names none prevailed.now they are using assassination from Tunumbu, to father Ejike mbaka ,Gvr Amechi and all the rest even their presidential candidate Buhari we all know how Nigeria was before now since we are running democratic government lets lean from US
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Apc Lies by tochinoyi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
tochinoyi:
It's pains me,the way position party is lying in the name of playing politics,or painting president GEJ bad in the presence populace,and international community.they have been calling him all source of names none prevailed.now they are using assassination from Tunumbu, to father Ejike mbaka ,Gvr Amechi and all the rest even their presidential candidate Buhari we all know how Nigeria was before now since we are running democratic government lets lean from US
all I'm saying let's us play politics of no bitterness

(1) (Reply)

Pre Election Days Compulsory Activities / What We Sstarted In Freedom Park, Ojota, 2012 / Issues With Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.