Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,473 members, 7,920,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) (38359 Views)

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26million Lexus 570 SUV / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
cramjones:
Very good news! In a prosperous country, these things aren't supposed to be breaking news. I go to LA, Atlanta, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and see these cars driven by normal people. In countries where there are hardly any opportunities for its citizens, no reasonable bank loans etc. then such buys will make big headlines; for it is out of the norm for a normal citizen to buy a new car. In failed states like Nigeria under GEJ, the only people that can afford these cars remain, politicians, a few business men, con men, and my great celebrities like Basket mouth.

Come March 28 we all have a choice to change the status quo. For CHANGE is now inevitable, no amount of intimidation will cower us from acheiving our aim. Election rigging will only lead to a chaotic Nigeria and an APC paralell government.

Youths of Nigeria, now is the time to make a car bought by Basketmouth to be normal. It should not be news because in the new and CHANGED Nigeria you will surely have opportunities so that you too can rejoice like Basketmouth in his new automobile.

-CramJones

Shut up! Talking rubbish. Even in USA, how many average citizens can afford such?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by cheyi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
TO HELL WITH BASKETMOUTH.WHO CARES ABOUT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS?ARE WE NOT THE ONES(FANS) PAYING HIS BILLS.WHAT IF WE DECIDE NOT TO GO FOR ANY OF HIS SHOWS?IMAGINE A FAN WHO WANTED TO TAKE A SELFIE WITH BASKETMOUTH AT MMA1 WAS OPENLY DENIED BY BASKETMOUTH.VERY EMBARASSING .HE IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF AND HE IS A SNUB UNLIKE MOST CELEBS.I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID..
I SEIZED TO BE HIS FAN BECAUSE OF THIS..
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by gebest: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sheeeew waist of money d engine with that of 2008 model are thesame.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by sonnie10: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
And people like us can land this ride brand new for less than #20M. #6M just wasted, Derris God sha!!
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
cramjones:
Very good news! In a prosperous country, these things aren't supposed to be breaking news. I go to LA, Atlanta, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and see these cars driven by normal people. In countries where there are hardly any opportunities for its citizens, no reasonable bank loans etc. then such buys will make big headlines; for it is out of the norm for a normal citizen to buy a new car. In failed states like Nigeria under GEJ, the only people that can afford these cars remain, politicians, a few business men, con men, and my great celebrities like Basket mouth.

Come March 28 we all have a choice to change the status quo. For CHANGE is now inevitable, no amount of intimidation will cower us from acheiving our aim. Election rigging will only lead to a chaotic Nigeria and an APC paralell government.

Youths of Nigeria, now is the time to make a car bought by Basketmouth to be normal. It should not be news because in the new and CHANGED Nigeria you will surely have opportunities so that you too can rejoice like Basketmouth in his new automobile.

-CramJones
aboy go hustle ohh.....no dy dia dy blame jona......abi u wan dy ur house buy lexus?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
grayht:
Congrtas bro!

The starting point of all achievement is desire. "Napoleon Hill"

Na my own turn to shine

Think and grow rich works like a magical book to success. It brainwahses the mind and makes one believe you deserve to be the richest, you start desiring, working to birth the dream and it starts happening.

That's the power of the human mind..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Sir, I beg to differ from you.

What is your personal contributions to industrializing Nigeria ? Aside antagonizing the ruling party and the President, what have you done outside government to better the lives of the average Nigerian ? The same questions people asked Buhari when he indicated interest in running for Presidency.

Or are you just gunning for a leadership where you will have an opportunity to become a politician again and enjoy free government money ?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
9jaroof:
Comedian Basketmouth just bought himself a brand 2015 Lexus 570 SUV worth a whopping N26m. His friend and colleague Bovi shared a pic of the car on instagram and wrote

"Just got back from the naming ceremony of@basketmouth new baby. We named her Aunty Maria#2015model #tearrubber #talentmoney. Congrats bro"

https://instagram.com/p/0X5-zWJRNI/
op i doubt if this car cost 26mil,i've seen it myself,my uncle has it too,all these celebs self ehn...they're all good at hyping things,basketmouth you too don follow them!SMH
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rossikk:
MUCH BETTER TO HEAR THE NEWS: ''BASKET MOUTH OPENS NEW CHARITY FOR THE DISABLED''

OR ''BASKET MOUTH OPENS NEW SHELTER TO HOUSE BEGGARS''

OR ''BASKETMOUTH OPENS SOUP KITCHEN TO FEED THE HUNGRY''........ETC ETC

It will take a very long time.

The poverty mentality in Nigeria pervades the rich and poor, across all strata of society, their biggest achievements being buying a car. Its really pitiful that none of these guys give back to the society. It pains personally though ne may not be buoyant enough to do so.

Only TB Joshua truely cares for the poor in this country, but it has to start from someone. Fayose is about towing thesame line. All the retired generals who are enjoying Nigeria's oil blocks (oil wealth), you don't hear any of them doing any single thing for the poor. As if they will take the money to heaven or hell. Smh..
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Edusouls:
liess,naija entertainers and hyping,u think sa to go buy new 2015 model car 26mill na beans, even politicians no go do am easily, na direct belgium cars them they buy and not new.. well shir i like their swagg and hype shir...

Once had a friend in 2013 who went and imported from US a Nissan Infinity QX 56 for N5m, the car still had polythene on the seats and smelled brand new but it was 6 months used and he saved half of the value of that car..

So I agree with you.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by bxcode(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Am more interested in that other car in the background that didn't show fully cry
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Does he want to start a taxi business??
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by talk2cj08(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We The Management of Airforce1 are Very sorry for the delay of his Album,we are perfectly working to make sure the album is dope,pls bear with ous As we work More on The Album,tnx.

Airforce1

Management- *DANBROWN*
Since Airforce 1 is not cashing into this already made promo, I think its time i leverage on this to advertis my highly anticipated hot, blazing single Titled SiSi ft Fanzy Papaya walhai go like dis song die grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by Krasid(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
I so much respect Nigerians. We pay cash for almost everything. my co worker was like 29million for a car in Cash I said yes. We don't do loan we pay CASH.#respect
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by ideology(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We The Management of Airforce1 are Very sorry for the delay of his Album,we are perfectly working to make sure the album is dope,pls bear with ous As we work More on The Album,tnx.

Airforce1

Management- *DANBROWN*

Lol, we are waiting o o
Though I don't listen to secular music that much except the wordings makes sense

Airforce1 do fast o o

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by ecel: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2015
He came to London but shop in Dubai for Wizkid. Buy quality. Shop with confidence. Shopping in london made easy. visit shop2me uk limited
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by hammedkola(m): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2015
LordCenturion:
And so what?,,,we never c our own car (seun's car), abi seun dey hide his own,,

NB: someone secretly told me that seun don buy honda 2015 model

Seun is richer than those men...But remember say Ijebu man no dey spend money anyhow... grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote
author=talk2cj08 post=31764968]
Since Airforce 1 is not cashing into this already made promo, I think
its time i leverage on this to advertis my highly anticipated hot,
blazing single Titled SiSi ft Fanzy Papaya walhai go like dis song die
grin grin grin[/quote] I Should Advertise For You?.cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
ideology:

Lol, we are waiting o o
Though I don't listen to secular music that much except the wordings makes sense

Airforce1 do fast o o
When The Album Comes Out It Will Be Dope,We Wanna Give Airforce1 Fans The Best.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by talk2cj08(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I Should Advertise For You?.cheesy
bro abeg do d needful grin
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Meanwhile smwere in basketmouths village...

Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2015
talk2cj08:

bro abeg do d needful grin
Rap or Singing?
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by xammyx(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=9jaroof post=31749702]Comedian Basketmouth just bought himself a brand 2015 Lexus 570 SUV worth a whopping N26m. His friend and colleague Bovi shared a pic of the car on instagram and wrote

"Just got back from the naming ceremony of@basketmouth new baby. We named her Aunty Maria#2015model #tearrubber #talentmoney. Congrats bro"

Hope Bros Dey pay Tax ?
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by talk2cj08(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Rap or Singing?
I sing
Re: Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
talk2cj08:

I sing
I Rap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.