Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,509 members, 7,951,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife (2077 Views)

Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo) / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together / Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by greghamite: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
All is now set for Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel and his wife, Virna to renew their wedding vows at a colourful ceremony scheduled for LaPalm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra, Ghana.

The couple would be exchanging their vows again after winning a free prize that was presented by TV host, Stacy Amoateng during a Ghanaian TV show, Restoration.

Majid and Virna who have been married for nine years are blessed with two daughters, Zara and Kiera.

Speaking in the show, Stacy simply stated, ‘This is what we’re going to do, you’ve done so well, you’ve been with your wife for so long, you guys have been there for each other; so we are giving you a........

Follow link...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/majid-michel-set-to-say-yes-i-do-with-wife/

Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by queebeediva(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beautiful mum and dad.
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by Harmvirus(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
She's pretty
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by pretydiva(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Congrats. They luk like twins
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Majid Michael? I don't like this guy for one second. undecided
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by Sugarpeaches(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Cute couple! Their girls must be beautiful!
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by danbrowndmf(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
*DANBROWN*
Re: Majid Michel Set To Say ‘yes I Do’ With Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
I didn't read the thread I just felt like commenting
And I just did

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Hip Hop Artist Of 2015 “checkout The List” / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Stand Each Other (photos) / Have You Seen This Throwback Photo Of Davido, Sina Rambo & Bred - Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.