Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo (6109 Views)

6 Reasons Ruggedman Is The Greatest Rapper In West Africa / Ruggedman Is Star Quest Anchorman / Please Can Somebody Tell Me Where Ruggedman Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by YOUNGICE1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
SERIOUSLY, i think respect should be served to whom its due to. rugged is a complete definition of wack. he needs to work on his lyrics. its terribly poor

the coolest thing since shoestrings cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by YOUNGICE1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hey anyone who want beef, who knows how to break bread.hit me up. well
well i take a shot at everyone here i hav been reading through ur poorly constructed lyrics and i wonder why i still find schools in 9ja.so,
Anyone who bold,
Anyone who shure he can hold
hold wfout a flip, no strip please i aint seeing no panties. hit me up. pppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee. bt til then
keep posting ur sh*t Cus im excited wt ur strip tease.

the coolest thing since shoestrings
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by MojiEsther(f): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2009
Oya now, lets go! i like you jare. grin

@ Javalove
What on earth was that?
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by tosinaded(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2009
lukman i told u to take a break from programming!!!!! u no hearu dan dey near leftside of yaba grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by darequam(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2009
@deariyo
nice lines u post there but i don't get u.
@kanye
u wil help these artists more by buying their albums and not downloading. Pls put a penny in their pocket and not download their songs for free. U wouldn't like it, if it were u.
@java
Ha ! I just survived dat ur program, i almost died, Plss don't start another, Chai, i regret battling u self!
Lol,
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2009
Rugghead lol, that guy na bollo,he likes to form "i'm naija i speak for shoemakers and mechanics"him own don done,make him give that guy wen ask him CV make dem find shoemaker or mechanic job for am,it's not a small something.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2009
Rugghead na oldskul guy with no flows or swags trying to survive in newskul,someone tell dat guy to flush,e truly don be for am,Sucker.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2009
Rugghead clothingline na flipflopflap yuk.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by coolguyz(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2009
ummnn,  i've decided to stay off this rugged and otrs issue but always tempted wt some lame comments pple make on the forum. pple talk hip-hop and bliv they'r the best who only knw, understand and live hip-hop.

i doubt if any source can be quoted where ruggedman has claimed he is in the game just for the love of it - he is in to make MONEY beside the fame, quit the game wt enough to last him through years and perfectly he's been able to coin that and work things his way. He's home smiling to the bank wt returns off his last effort from the StarQuest show (when he buys a next ride or house, u'l hear haters saying its nt from music bt fraud, is this fraud as well??), and haters are there throwing mudslings and jumping okada ard to cybercafes to dwnload free music.

ruggedman came into the game wt Thy Album Come - hate or love it, it was a  classic of its tym. his direct diss of other playerz in ehen was new, his bluntness to confront the Keke and D1 cabal wt a track was unexpected and till date only few artiste hv that liver to do such. it could hv worked either way, bt God smiled on him and it worked in his favour, the controversies plummeted him top of charts, all musical concerts and clubs was BANGING with the baraje dance track and cash was rolling in. that is what some artistes want to feed on now. like a business man, i'm sure all the illbliss (does he feels he's better? abi d aiye po gan track is making him think he's blow?) mode9 (no point commenting on him cos i still bliv deathblow was a misfire for him if a response does nt come from ruggedman, sure the track is forgotten on the streets xcept d downloaded versions on PCs of his die-hard fans and the timing of MI's album eclipsed it) and rest of other acts who want to ride on the ruggedman diss to fame waggon will b sulking where they are cos it's not pulling him down. his banging video is jamming airwaves and wt his business sense he's cahing in all the fame he can.

From musical diss to dissing him wt physical attributes, i beg to ask who fine pass am among those dissing him? is it the shapeless amoeba illbliss who but for the goggle shades he wears will scare a lill child like dracula? or mode9 who GLO and STAR wont put his picture as a major act of their event or gv a product advert as other artiste got? when ruggedman was slated for guinness concert, he was on the posters same as start campus trek and presentable enuf despite d coacoayam head to anchor a reality programme of wide audience and not some high school contest moderator role some artiste do dt pple want us in here to see as a big show, i'm sure from his BANGING video, we all can judge who's a better person. headwarmer or not, ! at his age wt the lil he has made for himself in music and life, sure a lot of envy is expected cos none of these wannabes could hav done what he did or achieved what he dd at his age rather than waiting to turn 40 to start contesting when pple are quitting the stage for higher calling, he took his destiny in his hands and i'm sure his name makes dem scamper for safety.

How come its only on forms like dis we see PR machines of some acts at work, cos its not the same wt what we feel on d streets to back up dis popularity on the net. Hating an artiste doesnt make him not good or other artiste better than him. fact is, he was original wt his style and it paid well for him. let other acts cook up their styles rather than forming beef where non existed to make albums. despite all, hv it slowed ruggedman down? has it increased their own fame? made more money for them? earned them more respect?, NO!

so, haters should quit hating and do better by buying their artiste albums, doubt if anyone here can boast of illbliss album, at least i can boast of hvn ruggedman's 2 albums to date and proud of it. Hate less! angry
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dammiecool(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
Ruggedy is bangin bangin
if u dont like it u keep ur neck hangin hangin
grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by javalove(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
rug head man and his fans are mumus!!!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dammiecool(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Javalove
Ruggedy got u insane
whenever u hear his name

Rugged will keep on bangin
if u dont like it u can hang ur neck
grin grin grin grin
Rugged is too much hater re only jealous tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by lalaboi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
javalove:

The Fool Program

Initialize the hater class

Haters hat= new Haters();
NairalandForum.setHaterInstance(hat);

//Get all my haters, i no care who you are
String user="javalove";
NairalandForum.set CurrentUser(user);
hat.getHaters(user);

for(int t=0; t<hat; t++)
{
//iterate through all my haters to murder them obe by one
String hater=hat.getHaterAt(t);
murderHater(hater);

}

//The muder hater method. Na now una go know say i no dey play

public void murderHater(String hater)
{
MyArmoury armour= new AMyArmoury();
armoury.getAllWeapons();

if(hater.equals("tosinaded@" ||hater.equals("Sauron"wink || hater.equals("darequam"wink)
{
//These ones are special haters. I go kill them differently, na double barrel i go use

Weapon w= new Weapon();
w.setArmouryToUse(amoury);
w.getDoubleBarrelRiffle();

//Now kill the muafuka!!!
w.shootDead(hater);
}
else
{
//Ordinary hater, just use an AK47

Weapon w= new Weapon();
w.setArmouryToUse(amoury);
w.getAK47Riffle();

//Now kill the muafuka!!!
w.shootDead(hater);

}
}

I don compile this program, if una vex me again, i go just compile and run am.

then i wud write another one to bury you guys

grin grin

Omo. . . .Your program no compile oh. . . . grin grin. . . . E dey tok "unknown method" for line 345 grin

@rugged and mode fans. . . .
Why dont you guyz some lyrical competition. . . . write your own lines which can be influenced by your favs. . . .call it, Batle of the fans. . . . grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by ofokasibe: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
javalove is also a failure in java programming. ish
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by lalaboi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2009
ofokasibe:

like say you program pass am. . . .the guy got skills mahnnn lol cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Coolguyz,try and keep ur messed up shit short and search for a point before posting,like what da heck has ruggheads ugliness got to do with rapskillz and so u know not everyone has a reason to confront dem kennis and cos he did doesn't make him a Don, let him reply deathblow,and the others and prove himself to be the king of rap,guy sucks."I'M NOT SAYING AM THE BEST I'M JUST ASKING WHO'S, complete am.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by javalove(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
lalaboi:

Omo. . . .Your program no compile oh. . . . grin grin. . . . E dey tok "unknown method" for line 345 grin

@rugged and mode fans. . . .
Why dont you guyz some lyrical competition. . . . write your own lines which can be influenced by your favs. . . .call it, Batle of the fans. . . . grin

lol . . na u sabi . . i was just freestyling with that . .

ofokasibe:

u r joking right . . ?

bottomline is that rug head man is a faliure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
THE GUY IS WACK!!!

JIMMY JUMP EXPOSED HIM! THE GUY JST DEY TALK I MAKE DOLLARS NAIRA EUROS! EMBARRASSING!!

LET HIM JUST LAY-LOW MEN!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by coolguyz(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2009
@imehnathan
i guess u read sentences in the reverse cos i dnt think d shit u also posted is worth dignifying wt a response sef angryor betterstill go read my post all over again or 2 ease things for u a few explanations below-

i commented by looks cos a lot of his haters here make soo much point on it as if the artistes they are doing cheap PR stunts for look better than him (dnt throw stones wen u live in a glass house) and dts d questn i asked - cocoyam head or not he's still getting publicity contracts - the star quest stuff was after deathblow isnt it?

battling kennis ddnt make him a don but made him blow up and he hit dem all below d belt to turn tables in his favour. i bliv dt's worth more to devote energy than to reply deathblow and let ur foe feast on an easy road to keep the battle running (simple WAR tactics or go read 48 laws of power). if i must ask y must he even respond to deathblow? ur guess is as good as mine, mode9 needs a response to wax a pt2 in order to reinvent anoda album or wat? if rugged doesnt respond, wat does it do to him? nothing! so let mode9 go ahead and release deathblow2 it will flipflop as usual just like d early demise of deathblow1 cos only u his fans and PR machines are keeping the memory alive.

gv whoever u want the crown, fact is rugged has scored his points, made gud his dreams and he's no 40yr old wannabe who's mates are holidaying wt their grand-children. why ddnt u comment on other points i noted rather than pick words? i stated it, rugged's ibo sense of music is make good every opportunity, exploit any angle u can and earn urself a good wads - dts wat he's doing. i challenge to say wherever he has bn quoted as saying he's into music just for the love of hip-hop?

and by the way - keep ur hate to urself! this an open forum.

free me abeg, looong hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dammiecool(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2009
Its a pity,haters ll never learn cool cool cool cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by donjazzie(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2009
coolguyz:

@imehnathan
i guess u read sentences in the reverse cos i dnt think d shit u also posted is worth dignifying wt a response sef angryor betterstill go read my post all over again or 2 ease things for u a few explanations below-

i commented by looks cos a lot of his haters here make soo much point on it as if the artistes they are doing cheap PR stunts for look better than him (dnt throw stones wen u live in a glass house) and dts d questn i asked - cocoyam head or not he's still getting publicity contracts - the star quest stuff was after deathblow isnt it?

battling kennis ddnt make him a don but made him blow up and he hit dem all below d belt to turn tables in his favour. i bliv dt's worth more to devote energy than to reply deathblow and let ur foe feast on an easy road to keep the battle running (simple WAR tactics or go read 48 laws of power). if i must ask y must he even respond to deathblow? ur guess is as good as mine, mode9 needs a response to wax a pt2 in order to reinvent anoda album or wat? if rugged doesnt respond, wat does it do to him? nothing! so let mode9 go ahead and release deathblow2 it will flipflop as usual just like d early demise of deathblow1 cos only u his fans and PR machines are keeping the memory alive.

gv whoever u want the crown, fact is rugged has scored his points, made gud his dreams and he's no 40yr old wannabe who's mates are holidaying wt their grand-children. why ddnt u comment on other points i noted rather than pick words? i stated it, rugged's ibo sense of music is make good every opportunity, exploit any angle u can and earn urself a good wads - dts wat he's doing. i challenge to say wherever he has bn quoted as saying he's into music just for the love of hip-hop?

and by the way - keep ur hate to urself! this an open forum.

free me abeg, looong hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you analysis is really not sound as all of those you have stated doesn't make ruggedman a better rapper than mode 9.

because based on you analysis I can conclude dat since p diddy has made much money for himself in the game he is better than cassidy.right?

you are just quick to miss the point as we are talking about who is a better rapper not who has more money. souljah boy if i'll assume quickly flosses more than talib kweli, does that make him a better rapper?

ruggedman cannot reply mode 9 simply because he has nothing to say to prove skills compared to mode nine and FYI I love both mode 9 and rugged.all One ever expected from ruggedman was for him to just act his name and not drop a but remix video's cuz that's lame.

and just a word of advice coolguyz better to think and make a point quick than type long without making a point because u don't feel someone
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by blinx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ don jazzy
whats ur problem? I've delibrately kept off this rugmode issue but seeing ur post i feel so disgusted. Coolguyz never said that rugged raps better than mode. He's only saying that rugged is smarter than mode and has more street credility than him which all have worked in his favor. He tries to tell u dat even big brands that pay the big money have more respect 4 rugged than mode. U'er so blinded by hate dat u nolonger read to understand. I xpect u to attack after this. Pls post sensibly.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2009
Ruggheads fans are as ill as rugghead is men y'all are confused from his singingskillz to his ugliness to his dullness sick. Men i'm out,i got nothing to prove, e be for una.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 1:15am On Apr 22, 2009
Well well well,see u got nothing to say like ur dude,@Blinx,cool u know Rugghead can't rap better than Modenine but how can u insinuate smartness and street cred,u shld have said studio credibility and let's see where ur boy fits in it against my men."Knock one of dem down and the rest gon tear u to pieces eyo welcome to the jungle"
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2009
Hey ruggheads fan i'm talking to u Dammie cool,i saw ur bangin bangin,hangin hangin rhyme but it's o.k i won't spit rhymes wit u cos u're not even worth a nickel or dime. fat hissssss.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2009
USING RUGGED MAN TO SELL
but rugged still they sing
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dammiecool(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2009
@nathan
abeg continue 2 hate so dat Rugged will keep on makin more money grin grin grin grin
n pls continue hissssssssinnnnnn grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by donjazzie(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2009
blinx:

@ don jazzy
whats ur problem? I've delibrately kept off this rugmode issue but seeing ur post i feel so disgusted. Coolguyz never said that rugged raps better than mode. He's only saying that rugged is smarter than mode and has more street credility than him which all have worked in his favor. He tries to tell u dat even big brands that pay the big money have more respect 4 rugged than mode. U'er so blinded by hate dat u nolonger read to understand. I xpect u to attack after this. Pls post sensibly.

Further to your expections here I am

Now My problem on this issue with you is I see you blinded with hate, I categorically said I love mode 9 and ruggedman and if you can read well you should have seen that.

back to the main issue when u listen to mode 9's Deathblow the cardinal point of the diss was to prove to ruggedman who raps better and that rugged was wack,that on a very real note was a challenge that was put up to Ruggedman and he didn't prove otherwise.

and talking street cred, i think you should be informed that because a muscian that has more commercial sales doesn't mean he's got street cred.

you should also understand sensibly now that what we are talking about is real Hiphop music, who is a better rapper, not who has more cash because the likes of Juelz santana, Beanie seagal have got more street cred than diddy and fifty both are smarter and have their music working for them with big deals. so what's the point you want to argue about.

laughing out loud that big brands have more respect for rugged than nine just exposes your shallow thoughts, expecting you should understand that big grands are commercial and Mode isnt your everyday commercial rapper like rugged, so I don't expect less either

I guess u should be opened minded and real to yourself and others like Jigga says you can pay for school but you can't buy class.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by coolguyz(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2009
@blinx
thanx for taking time 2 read d and see the points of my comment.

leave the PR machines running around like rabid dogs. they'l will never see beyond their noses and twist every statement to make a point. leave them wt their HATE!

o n BANGING si won leti cool cool cool!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dammiecool(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2009
aiyeyapayaski grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
I think we're clear here,keep talking money u're on ur own.Since u keep talking money it only means u know but don't want to admit Modey raps better than Rugghead. And for ur info i no dey hate on u,i'm just trying to open up ur eyes to the truth. cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by Imehnathan(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
All these dulling rugghead fans if u got nothing to say look for some other thread stop posting emoticons all about this thread plss abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Emini Kabex 2019 / Naina Video Song Download Dangal / Download Wizkid Master Groove Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.