Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,772 members, 7,972,773 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls (1820 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Airstrike Destroys New Boko Haram Camp (video) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by vicostyle20: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Maryamu Bala, 67, from Madagali, Adamawa state, has said she knows where the Chibok girls might be, based on information she got while in captivity.

She narrated her experience to the Media, saying: “My son, I saw devils, I saw cannibals and people who can do anything in the name of religion. My first three weeks in that camp also opened my eyes to the fact that the place is for training recruits as foot soldiers. We saw helicopters dropping things in cartons; heavy objects were always being unloaded using the captured victims under very hash instructions.”

People every day going into the other part of the building amidst tight security. Some of the people resembled Arabs with long hairs, while some are pure white coming around having series of meetings.

“A girl who is one of the maids confided in me, ‘Mama, you see the other side of the camp is where Abubakar Shekau and top commandants are living. There are many girls of our age there, even me, they don’t allow me to go there’.

“When that young girl said that to me, I quickly remembered the story of the abducted Chibok school girls. Though I did not see them, my spirit told me they are in that camp.”

“They gave us Muslim veils and told us we were no longer Christians. They taught me to be meditating on a portion of the Koran daily… It surprised me so much that their kind of Islam is different with the one I know many of my relations are practicing in Madagali. They taught us to be worshiping at periods different from those I used to see my people observing when they are to pray. At times, East is not a compulsory direction of worship.”

“In the night, a man I never met walked up to where we were sleeping and told us, ‘I saw you crying yesterday and it touched my heart. I was kidnapped just like you for more than four years. But don’t worry, I will help you to escape —you and your daughter this night.”

“My brother, we trekked in that evil forest until my strength failed me. When that man noticed I no longer had strength, he backed me. We trekked close to 30km till we got to a fenced place… from where the man said goodbye and we trekked for five days to reach Yola Adamawa State.”

She is convinced she can locate the girls because she is very familiar with the terrain as she used to fetch firewood there as a girl.

http://naijafussion..com/2015/03/woman-narrates-ordeal-in-boko-haram.html

[url]pulse.ng/gist/touched-by-terror-escapee-narrates-ordeal-in-boko-haram-camp-knows-where-the-chibok-girls-are-id3579999.html[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by 0nyegame(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
can she lead our military men to long awaiting land,God we ur children really need ur help to fight dis battle of devilish and blood suckers boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by donsteady(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
#neveragain

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by mperoakeem(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
neveragain
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by sirvic01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
i keep reading this, trying to force my brain to digest it but i just realize that I would have been more foolish to belief this, such news don't pop up till the links are followed to rescue the girls, FAKE news

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by DAIL(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thank God for your life, shekau days r numbered
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
How can she divulge such information to some silly site

As Fake as patient Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by watered(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Do we believe her?
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by wheesin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Man this is one of the fakest shitt I have heard this year undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by gud4dbest(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
...and u want me 2 savor dis:like seriously?
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by otokx(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
watered:
Do we believe her?

No as she was carried over some distance probably unconscious; it's the man that carried her that can assist the Nigerian Army.
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by watered(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
otokx:

No as she was carried over some distance probably unconscious; it's the man that carried her that can assist the Nigerian Army.
grin
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by Rexhenrex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
only a gullible fellow would believe this shit...no thing like chibok girls they govt just wanna decive us
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by joystickextendr: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecidedif these is true i hope they don't come back for her

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Woman Narrates Ordeal In Boko Haram Camp, Knows The Where-about Of Chibok Girls by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Really?

So if it is true, na so den take set the woman up for assassination?
Even if it is a lie, they have still made her a target for boko sympathizers around her area of which there are plenty.

This is not cool at all.

(1) (Reply)

Sango Is Alive! / Prophet I O Samuel / PHOTO: See What Betting Turned This Guy To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.