Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? (724 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
I have been wondering how jonathan will defend himself if corruption charges were levelled against him if buhari is being swear in as next president.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
kaybiel2u:
I have been wondering how jonathan will defend himself if corruption charges were levelled against him if buhari is being swear in as next president.
av already told buhari not to charge him for any reason but to send him back to otuoke by trekking.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by organic973: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is GMB now a changed person?

I have no hatred for him but I don't see him becoming president o.

GEJ may look slow in action but you should know that GEJ is the only man in the history of the leadership of this country that has shown dip and sincere love for this country.

People sabotage his government and it looks like he is not working.

Close to 70% of APC members have oil wells which they know that by September GEJ will not sign their license so they are ganging up against him.

They say they will bring change, go and look at their states you will see that people are seriously suffering of which with their oil wells there will be massive employment.

Nigerians vote wisely for GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by kunmis1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by eagleeyez: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
kaybiel2u:

AM VERY SORRY, BUT JONATHAN ALREADY KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN HENCE THE DOING EVERYTHING AT ANY COST TO ENSURE HE DOES NOT LOSE.
HE WILL EITHER COMMIT SUICIDE OR BE SENT TO ICC WHOM I BELIEVE WILL SENTENCE HIM TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by futmxconnectn(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fate? Na to accept the result and move on, after all, GMB has contested and lost three times. Na turn by turn...
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by bewla(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
otueke fishing
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na kirikiri sure pass for goodluck DUNNO jonathan
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by stevecantrell: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Remember Lucky Igbinedion ?
That is what will happen. Nobody has to go to jail if they are smart
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Raiders: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2015
His political carreer will end. I don't think buhari will arrest or prosecute him if GEJ agree to leave peacefully.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Bifwoli: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Hypothetical question,crazy wishes and a bad dream.

GMB will never win he's bad for Naija.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2015
hadizadeezy:
av already told buhari not to charge him for any reason but to send him back to otuoke by trekking.
hahaha
Well If his clean he has No worries.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by iykofias(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2015
E plenty o, d money jonah steal wil be forcefully taken, his criminal record wil b made public, those oil pipeline contract he's sharing about like a he-goat on heat wil be void etc etc etc.
But don't worry brother jonah, u might not be jail. Afterall even corruption may not be corruption.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by fortunella: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ is the only president in history who has organised a national confab with the plan to implement the resolution

Is GMB now a changed person, I don,t have hatred for him but I don't see him becoming president o.

GEJ may look slow in action but you should know that GEJ is the only man in the history of the leadership of this country that has shown dip and sincere love for this country.

People sabotage his government and it looks like he is not working.

Close to 70% of APC members have oil wells which they know that by September GEJ will not sign their license so they are ganging up against him.

They say they will bring change, go and look at their states you will see that people are seriously suffering of which with their oil wells there will be massive employment.

Nigerians vote wisely for GEJ.
[/quote]
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by Controlled(f): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2015
without a doubt...he will be charged....n if found guilty.....he will be jailed or executed... grin..if not found guilty...he will be retried again..till he is found guilty...mama peace will....simply join her sister.......simone gbagbo grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? by rebranded(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2015
kaybiel2u:

Jonah, Okupe, Abati, FFK, Clark, Diezani, NOI, Head of police & dss, all former pdp governors including Fayose will pick race out of Nigeria.

They will not allow that to happen, watch the film trick they will try and perform. But God will deliver us from them all

(1) (Reply)

"APC Suffering Near-success Syndrome Trauma"- PDP / Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election / “I Am Angry, I Have Not Gotten My PVC” – Boko Haram Leader, Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.