Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! (24004 Views)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Mishydoo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls

Pls how much are you buying it for?...I wanna get one ASAP
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by evesdon4u: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

i will blant

there is nothing called best colour for a car

why i say so simple because its an individual taste to choice what you call best colour

Chai! Na wa Ooo...
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by joejoe3: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Try wine colour, u will love it.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by NemzySeries(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls
I suppose datz not d 1st & last car u intend using so d idea of people say dis & dat shd not come in....metalic is cute sha buT as a lady u cud still do d usual pink or purple ish
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Laide20(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
I SUGGEST WHITE CARS THEY LOOK CLASSY

GO FOR WHITE. ONLY, I REPEAT ONLY IF YOU CAN MAINTAIN IT.......
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by 6fit(f): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
U won tell d world indirectly say u won buy car......when u won marry yur wife, did u come to ask what type of pussy colour is d best? Anyway pink colour car is ok for fake guyz like u
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Bellajay1: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Purple with yellow rims...
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Justbright(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
elbinmanny:
my advise will come after you have answered this simple question. Are u going for a brand new car?

noooooooo....not new..
looking at a clean tokunbo
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Justbright(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mishydoo:

Pls how much are you buying it for?...I wanna get one ASAP

some are saying 1.4-1.5m
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by elbinmanny(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:

noooooooo....not new..
looking at a clean tokunbo
then my dear forget the color..check the car engine, the accesories, the year, the millage .
The mistake must used car buyers make Is going for a specific color. I will advise u to get a good engine irrespective of the color. U can repaint it if need be. U wont end up buying color instead of a car that will last.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Drabrah(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:
There's no such thing as 'Best colour to go for, in a car'

This is because different colours (and different shades of colours) tend to suit different cars better. There's no one colour that suits ALL cars, unless aesthetics is not an important consideration for you.

If 'hiding scratches' is your sole consideration, then metallic colour, like someone else has already suggested is a good choice. Also, Ash/gray helps conceal scratches.

Avoid bright colours or bright shades of Red, White and black, etc

But know that the colour which may help conceal scratches on your car may not necessarily suit your car. So till we know the brand of car you're interested in, we can't advise you better.
Concur. 111%

1 Like

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by lovely17(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2015
TheRainmaker1:
There's no such thing as 'Best colour to go for, in a car'

This is because different colours (and different shades of colours) tend to suit different cars better. There's no one colour that suits ALL cars, unless aesthetics is not an important consideration for you.

If 'hiding scratches' is your sole consideration, then metallic colour, like someone else has already suggested is a good choice. Also, Ash/gray helps conceal scratches.

Avoid bright colours or bright shades of Red, White and black, etc

But know that the colour which may help conceal scratches on your car may not necessarily suit your car. So till we know the brand of car you're interested in, we can't advise you better.
can we go for fifty shades of grey cheesy
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 21, 2015
White.
Black (on Black!).
Red.
Metallic Silver.
Gray.

Full stop.

That said, I almost bought a smooth yellow punch-buggy once. It was super adorable, and in such great shape. But a voice in my mind said, "YOU'RE SO GONNA REGRET THIS!!", so I didn't. It knows me so well tongue
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2015
lovely17:
can we go for fifty shades of grey cheesy

Lol grin

You're on your own.

Just be sure it's YOUR car, then you can do whatever you like with it wink
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by KA24DETT(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2015
745 White on White, that's fuckin Ross. That's the color .
I hate black interiors . Too boring .. Use to have a maxima 6speed black on black . I like orange interiors too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars / 2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.