Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,713 members, 7,972,625 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen (1711 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen by sinizia: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
They can't charge him to court because like an evil genius, he's masterfully perfected the act of looting away the destinies of Lagosians while screaming "catch me if you can."

With the help of his stooges, Fashola and APC Governorship aspirant, Ambode, he's perfected the clandenstine way to turn Lagos to his personal property for life. Tragic!!. Next, he'll appoint his relations the Iyalojas of every market in SW. Crook!!
Re: Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen by Jesusloveyou: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=mikeansy post=31769155]Una don start again

When he ends up in court they will say

"He is being persecuted for rejecting interim VP"[/quote buhari don't give a dawn,gej must go to jail,pej is already feeling d heat of jail,she saw it in dream.
Re: Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
temitemi1:
So tinubu is a saint n those properties mentioned doesn't belong to him right U are such a big FOOL to believe such thing!
did ur property loss? Then go to court to prove ur ownership.
Re: Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
If Tinubu was ready for transparency he should tell his stooge Governor Fashola to grant various FOI Requests by stakeholders so we can diagnose the ko-ko. How can you probe someone when the State Government has vowed never to cooperate with Federal Agency? How can you probe when there isn't transparancy? Who can probe Saraki without needing the cooperation of Gov Ahmed? How can you get what you need for probe when the incumbent Governor is a conspirator? Tinubu Sir, we shall know whatsup when Agbaje is sworn in
so where did u get d fake documentary from,since ur foi request were not granted,u can as well take that fake documentary to court as ur evidence,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Threat To Make Ekiti Ungovernable: Fayose Drags APC To AU, UN / Diezani Breaks Silence, Reveals Side Of Story In 3-part Exclusive Interview / APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.