Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable (21537 Views)

Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
CityNG:

It took you over 24 hours to summon up a response.

Omo lole lo gbesi wa grin

Turd!

I don't spend my life on the Net with different monikers like you do...someone better hand you a life,it's obvious you don't have one..employed American
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
CityNG:

That's your assignment, when you figure it out then let's hear it grin

Akin danidani, akin dindinrin cheesy

Egbere...spread your mat and sleep joor cheesy
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Egbere...spread your mat and sleep joor cheesy

Abiku...and why would I go to sleep at 3PM?

Oponu ode grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't spend my life on the Net with different monikers like you do...someone better hand you a life,it's obvious you don't have one..employed American

And yet here you are grin

Look up the meaning of irony. Imbecilic toad.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Chigold101(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
jcflex:
Joe Biden, vice president of the United States, on Wednesday spoke with President Goodluck Jonathan on the 2015 general election, which was rescheduled for March 28 and April 11.

He expressed support for the use of card readers by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the elections, according to a statement issued by the United States Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria.

Biden also expressed “concern” about recent political violence in the country and “reiterated” the need for Jonathan, the candidate of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to condemn it.

THE FULL TEXT:

[b]U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke yesterday with Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan and presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the Nigerian presidential election, which is scheduled for March 28.

The Vice President commended President Jonathan and General Buhari for signing the Abuja Accord in mid-January as a show of their commitment to non-violence throughout the election process.

The Vice President further expressed the United States’ support for the Nigerian Independent National Electoral Commission and its work to deliver free, fair, and credible elections, in part through its essential efforts to distribute Permanent Voter Cards and help ensure that electronic voter card readers are in place and fully operational.

He also noted his concern about the violence during some recent election-related events and reiterated the need for both candidates to make clear that such violence has no place in democratic elections.

Vice President Biden affirmed that the United States stands with the Nigerian people in support of credible and peaceful elections, and will continue to stand with the Nigerian people whatever the outcome.[/b]

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/19/us-vp-calls-jonathan-backs-use-card-reader-thecable
Nigeria has stopped being afraid of the USA long time ago... John Kerry warns Nigeria before the shifting of the election date... It was shifted and they did nothing. USA should go and rescue Iraq first before coming here

1 Like

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Abiku...and why would I go to sleep at 3PM?

Oponu ode grin

You just can't help contradicting and making yourself look phoolish... gringringringrin
What a joker cheesy
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Chigold101:
Nigeria has stopped being afraid of the USA long time ago... John Kerry warns Nigeria before the shifting of the election date... It was shifted and they did nothing. USA should go and rescue Iraq first before coming here

They were all over Isreal's elections too cause obviously Obama isn't a Benjamin Netanyahu fan...shame on them anyway, he's still the President of Isreal for the 4th time and the US or the Obama administration can't do shiiit about it. Meanwhile some idiotas on here are singing a screwed up remix for the American Government. Nonsense!!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

And yet here you are grin

Look up the meaning of irony. Imbecilic toad.

I said FLOAT AWAY!!

A toad can indeed be an im;be:cile to dolts like you... cool
Chaaaai!!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I said FLOAT AWAY!!

A toad can indeed be an im;be:cile to dolts like you... cool
Chaaaai!!

Why would I float away?

Much to your chagrin, I am here to stay and will continue to pound you into the non existence that you deserve grin

Asinwin!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You just can't help contradicting and making yourself look phoolish... gringringringrin
What a joker cheesy

Says a comedic idiota that is economically limited to one time zone grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Why would I float away?

Much to your chagrin, I am here to stay and will continue to pound you into the non existence that you deserve grin

Asinwin!

Awww...nice try. That should keep you busy till you grow a brain, get educated and find A JOB wink
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Says a comedic idiota that is economically limited to one time zone grin

grin cheesy grin

I like the fact that you're having such a great time being delusional...keep at it bro.
Now move your stroller elsewhere kiss
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I like the fact that you're having such a great time being delusional...keep at it bro.
Now move your stroller elsewhere kiss

I equally like the fact that you continuously provide comic relief to me.

Now move your casket somewhere else grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awww...nice try. That should keep you busy till you grow a brain, get educated and find A JOB wink

Eya pele... cheesy

Why are you trying to get rid of me? I'll here to keep your feet to the fire dummy.

You've poked a relentless Hornets nest dimwit...

Stay around as I need you to continue to be my whipping boy grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Eya pele... cheesy

Why are you trying to get rid of me? [b] I'll [/b]here to keep your feet to the fire dummy.

You've poked a relentless Hornets nest dimwit...

Stay around as I need you to continue to be my whipping boy grin

gringrin Hohoohooooo!!

Why would I waste my time trying to get rid of a rash?
You're just a pastime for now kiss .
Keep being the biaatch that you are, I'll be checking in from time to time to have fun and laugh at your stu;pidity
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

I equally like the fact that you continuously provide comic relief to me.

Now move your casket somewhere else grin

Kikiiikiiiikikiiii.... the biaatch gats to b;itch to survive.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kikiiikiiiikikiiii.... the biaatch gats to b;itch to survive.

Sorry but I don't do gibberish grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringrin Hohoohooooo!!

Why would I waste my time trying to get rid of a rash?
You're just a pastime for now kiss .
Keep being the biaatch that you are, I'll be checking in from time to time to have fun and laugh at your stu;pidity

Excellent and I'll be here to repel your pugnant odour grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

Excellent and I'll be here to repel your pugnant odour grin

Pungent you mean...hahaha, candidate of a good educational system. AraOko, park well...we have alot of you idi;ots here on NL claiming to be what they're not. Go pump the tyres to your stroller. .you obviously need some sun to get your head reset
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

Sorry but I don't do gibberish grin

Errm...thats what you've been "doing" for the past 3 days in case you dont know tongue
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Errm...thats what you've been "doing" for the past 3 days in case you dont know tongue

That's what you'll like to think but you fail as usual grin

I don't teach kindergarten. Asinwin!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Pungent you mean...hahaha, candidate of a good educational system. AraOko, park well...we have alot of you idi;ots here on NL claiming to be what they're not. Go pump the tyres to your stroller. .you obviously need some sun to get your head reset

It's clear that your father not only wasted the 5 seconds with your mother but he then went ahead to waste more money in your supposed education,

You need to get out of the sun to give your head time to grow some brain cells.

A simpleton product of a miserable existence grin

Your pugnant odour is still wafting grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

It's clear that your father not only wasted the 5 seconds with your mother but he then went ahead to waste more money in your supposed education,

You need to get out of the sun to give your head time to grow some brain cells.

A simpleton product of a miserable existence grin

Your pugnant odour is still wafting grin

Shooooooiiiiyiiii grin

Yours is a pitiable life, it's not my fault you're who you are. tongue
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

That's what you'll like to think but you fail as usual grin

I don't teach kindergarten. Asinwin!

My word!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's no redemption for this degenerate. People like you shouldn't be talking about "education". Jeeezzz!!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by kunle75(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
successking:

What is the right thing that has to be down? Must you comment? America is an enemy of Nigeria.

Go to school and learn to write correct word before commenting,please see the bolded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) / Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.