Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Difference Between Sex And Love Making - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (50649 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy / Difference Between SEX And ROMANCE / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Kesmakveli(m): 5:10am On Mar 20, 2015
CONTENTS OF SEX- just sex, i.e when letter "I" goes into letter "O" to Dance/play football.

While

CONTENTS OF LOVE MAKING- Emotionalising,Carressing,Kissing,sucking,Noise making(as a result of the sweetness,bitterness or hardship being experienced during the game! #ThatsAll.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2015
love making all the way!

sex is so overrated.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by chiboy11(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Great
phlio:

"Making love" is all about deep emotion connected to affection and shared bond that develop between caring lovers....

Partner
Having sex is general sexual intercourse between a
couple. This is irrespective of the fact that they
share love or any bond between them. While making
love reflects a feeling of affection associated with
sexual intercourse. Making love also implies being
intimate with your partner, not only physically but
also mentally while having sex is just an urge for
intercourse.
One may have sex with any person, needn't be their
partner, spouse, beloved etc. It can also mean
casual sex with anyone. While making love is
generally referred to intercourse with a partner,
spouse or beloved. In simple words, with one you
care for or are emotionally attached to.

Emotion
Having sex doesn't extend beyond sexual
intercourse and more often than not, there isn't
any emotion between the couple. On the hand,
emotional attachment, including infatuation in the
beginning of a relationship, is there when making
love. It is sharing over all intimacy. Some people
also suggest that making love is an expression of
love though having sex isn't because love might not
be involved.

Urge
Having sex may just satisfy one's sexual urge while
making love may please a person's physical,
emotional, sexual and mental urges. It can be said
that having sex is merely restricted to a physical
act while making love goes to include other urges
also.
Action
A few people also might believe that having sex is
when sexual intercourse is fast and quick while
making love is when they're having slow and tender
sexual intercourse.

my dear nairalanders is your boyfriend or gal friend making love to you or just having sex with you?

philo
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by iamord(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Nneka123:
love making all the way!

sex is so overrated.
sex will make Ur guy look out for another pussy. That's if you don't do it first. Love making will always rock
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Gynacologist(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Enegod:
The difference is with "love making" you see the woman in bed with you, and with "sex" you just see the p*ssy... undecided
oboi nawa ooo.where u learn ds pattern xplain abeg?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Gynacologist(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2015
germainediva:
Dosent make any difference.......weda ur fucking 4 love or pleasure.......you will still enjoy it.....so no big deal........love wey no even dey 4 naija........
nice one...so if i get small moni u go gv me punny?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Gynacologist(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2015
eddysernal:
when you bleep a babe dats making love buh when you bleep ashawo dats sex

i onced bleeped an ashi till she confirm me she begin dey cry say nobody don do am lyk dat to her b4 dats love making bcoz of dat she dey give me free service.
oboi u don win d cup b dat...u lick ha punny?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2015
kayciano:
U can have SEX with ASHAWO..but can't make LOVE.

U can make LOVE with your WIFE..but can't just sex her.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Azuist(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2015
When ever u make love u re having sex wit that person but not every time that u hv sex wit some1 that u r making love. simply put; love making is havn sex wit some1 u love. There r emotions involved, both parties r involved, u work on eachother, there r no limits; d kissing, d talking, d stroking, d rubbing nd sucking*, all that. This is d only type of sex I can hv. But on d 2nd, I. e sex without lovemaking, d type u cud ve wit an INDEPENDENT MARKETER, she s not looking for u to satisfy her, hers is just for u to insert, pour nd go, she helps u out wit fake moans, fake gyrations as if she s enjoying it. Y on earth shud one even pay money for this?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by phlio(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2015
omojoshy:
Good one guy, you have just spoken my mind.....kudos cool cool
thank sir
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by phlio(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

are you making love or just having sex or you doing both??
none of the above....don't believe in pre marital sex....but won't stop anyone from doing it
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by AriDsexy(f): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2015
iamord:
sex will make Ur guy look out for another pussy. That's if you don't do it first. Love making will always rock
Exactly!

When ur done with the act and still let ur patner rest her head on ur chest,that's lovemaking

But when u push her aside and go straight to d toilet to wash up,that's se x.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Pennywise(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2015
It is love making only when married people do it. All others are sex with or without the ooohhhs and ahhhhs.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Bifwoli: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Enegod:
The difference is with "love making" you see the woman in bed with you, and with "sex" you just see the p*ssy... undecided

Oh,so its like voting PDP coz you love them and attending APC rally just coz they paid you to attend?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Pennywise(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2015
phlio:

"Making love" is all about deep emotion connected to affection and shared bond that develop between caring lovers....

Partner
Having sex is general sexual intercourse between a
couple. This is irrespective of the fact that they
share love or any bond between them. While making
love reflects a feeling of affection associated with
sexual intercourse. Making love also implies being
intimate with your partner, not only physically but
also mentally while having sex is just an urge for
intercourse.
One may have sex with any person, needn't be their
partner, spouse, beloved etc. It can also mean
casual sex with anyone. While making love is
generally referred to intercourse with a partner,
spouse or beloved. In simple words, with one you
care for or are emotionally attached to.

Emotion
Having sex doesn't extend beyond sexual
intercourse and more often than not, there isn't
any emotion between the couple. On the hand,
emotional attachment, including infatuation in the
beginning of a relationship, is there when making
love. It is sharing over all intimacy. Some people
also suggest that making love is an expression of
love though having sex isn't because love might not
be involved.

Urge
Having sex may just satisfy one's sexual urge while
making love may please a person's physical,
emotional, sexual and mental urges. It can be said
that having sex is merely restricted to a physical
act while making love goes to include other urges
also.
Action
A few people also might believe that having sex is
when sexual intercourse is fast and quick while
making love is when they're having slow and tender
sexual intercourse.

my dear nairalanders is your boyfriend or gal friend making love to you or just having sex with you?

philo

You can spend all this time writing about six, girl? I wonder how much time you spend doing it.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Bonapart(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2015
gabinogem:
why do u care so much about after life... Did u care before u came to this earth?
because everlasting torment no be beans....... check that word 'everlasting' very well
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by asadike(f): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2015
sule5727:
but u shld know dat frm love it ll lead to sex no doubt abt dat...
yes dear. At least you will be fulfilled making love to he whom u truly love.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by doninno(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2015
U believe in love in d making or love making
asadike:
I don't believe in sex, I believe in love.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by asadike(f): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
doninno:
U believe in love in d making or love making
both
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by pbs4real(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2015
germainediva:
Dosent make any difference.......weda ur fucking 4 love or pleasure.......you will still enjoy it.....so no big deal........love wey no even dey 4 naija........
nah who tel u say luv knw dey naija,dt nah cos u neva meet d ryt guy,sowie oo,so u dey bleep anytin nw?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by pbs4real(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
The poster above me is high on something cheap and expired
y do u tink so?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by intergral(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
lol. Which one b female militant kwa?
You don forget our encounter?...............
Anyhow sha, how you dey?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by asadike(f): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2015
intergral:

You don forget our encounter?...............
Anyhow sha, how you dey?
lol. Am fine,hope u are fine too?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Ephemmm: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Enegod:

I don't know that sex is over-rated until i experience it.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by shakazuldadon: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2015
In the words of Christian Grey, " i dont make love, i Bleep.......HARD".

IF you haven't watched 50 shades of grey you wont understand.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by eyeon(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
lol. U no well, bad boy. I mean, I can't have sex wit a person if I don't deeply love d person,and loving deeply doesn't come cheap nowadays o.
That's what you all say... After will decide.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by intergral(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
lol. Am fine,hope u are fine too?
I just dey manage life under this administration.....
Can't wait to start collecting my change wink
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by handsome86(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Have Sex is a phrase that describes physical
connection that leads to sexual pleasure, release
and gratification. Making Love is all of this, but
also emphasizes the deep emotional connection,
affection and shared bond that develops between caring lovers. While making love is also to do with the state of mind, having sex is more about the physical relation
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by eyeon(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Someone has to teach me the difference practically... I'm not really understanding these comments.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by sinizia: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Forget all those excuses and names used to embellish it and what-nots. SEX is the same thing as MAKING LOVE!! No single different.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Ifebazz(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmm, you guys are just confusing 'being in love ' and 'having an affair ' to be respectively 'making love ' and 'having sex'.
Sex is sex. Love is love. Making love is just a decent way of saying having sex.
If you enjoy sex rough, fast and kinky with your woman doesn't make any less 'lovely ' than a boring pretentious slow sex (called love making).
Many ladies that pretend to not like sex as it should be (hot, spicy and sexy), are the advocate of this love making. These ones, maybe churchous ones that wants their man to think they're saints vie for the 'holy sex' stuff. And it's a basic reason why husbands cheat on wives because often times, the women take off the 'sex' in love making. No more fire in the actions, just rituals that is mandatory.
Dudes, don't deceive people, love making is just a courteous way of saying having sex.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by doninno(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Ok nw I get u lol
asadike:
both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.