Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials (2617 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by candycrushsoda: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Governor of Rivers State and Director General of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi on Wednesday slammed the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, as he stated that he has a better name and political credentials than Fani-Kayode.

Amaechi, who spoke at the Town Hall Meeting organised in Abuja by the APC campaign organisation on security, stated that Fani-Kayode misconstrued his story of “one shirt one trousers” as an undergraduate in University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The former Minister of Aviation had denigrated the governor of Rivers State on his Facebook page as someone who went to university with one shirt, one pair of trousers and whose father was a palm wine tapper.

But Amaechi, responding to Fani-Kayode’s denigration, said, the story was for people to appreciate his humbly background and not that he came from a wretched family as the PDP presidential campaign spokesperson painted the picture.

Speaking on the reasons why there are so much insecurity in the country, stated he has cross the Rubicon of describing him as the son Amaechi, but would be better referred to as governor of Rivers State and his father as the father of the Rivers State governor. Amaechi, who said if a man grows to honour the father would be happy to be referred to as the father of the man. He queried if Femi Fani-Kayode was living would he be happy to be referred to as the father Fan-Kayode.

He said yes he went to school with one shirt and one pair of trousers, today he is a governor and Fani-Kayode is not. He also stated that he had served as a Speaker of the State House of Assembly and Fani-Kayode has not. He said: “I am a governor, Fani-Kayode is not. I have served as a Speaker of State Assembly, Fani-Kayode has not.

“My father would be happy to be referred to as the father of the Rivers State governor, would Femi Fani-Kayode’s father, if living would he be happy to be referred to as Fani-Kayode’s father?”

On how to create a secure environment, he advised leaders to make sure that people feel the impact of their leadership in a positive form.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/amaechi-to-fani-kayode-l-have-a-better-name-credentials/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
This politics of ours is too dirty. These people should please stop this show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by scholarteam: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
A Good name is better than Gold and silver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by appini: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi! Do you mean as a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by dre11(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
“My father would be happy to be referred to as the father of the Rivers State governor, would Femi Fani-Kayode’s father, if living would he be happy to be referred to as Fani-Kayode’s father?”

Omo to ofe gbo oro ni Fani sha.........
See how Ameachi send am go home

And the shameless guy will come back ranting again

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by sammyj: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by hazyfm: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
FANI-KAYODE's FATHER MOVING THE MOTION FOR NIGERIA'S INDEPENDENCE IN 1959

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by dulaman: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP has turn politics to personal attack. more like children winning

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
A very very very intelligent reply. This APC people sef. they are toooooo intelligent.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by Crocz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
War of words...FFK talks too much

Most talkers are usually liars!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by Phikom(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Brutality!!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by TheOtherview: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:

The picture is that of Jaja Wachuku, Ambassador of Nigeria to the United Nations 1960–1961

It does not help any cause when we peddle historical inaccuracies.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by TheOtherview: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
x
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by WisdomFlakes: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
See finishing. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by koperatemc(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Matured reply from a co- change agent #March4Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by hazyfm: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
koperatemc:
Matured reply from a co- change agent #March4Buhari
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by kennydee05(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Better jab
Difference between Rotimi Amaechi and Femi Fani-Kayode[i][/i]
Rotimi Ameachi is moving from grass to Grace while Femi Fani-Kayode is moving from grace grass.

If Fani-Kayode can move from grace to grass and Rotimi Amaechi is moving from Grass to Grace then change is inevitable

In other news Change all the ways

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by ellechrystal(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Stupid politics, please how does all their rantings help d masses? Only washing their dirty linens outside, rubbish.
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by medamillion(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
FFK is "CRAZING". I just discovered that word in the dictionary. STRICTLY for FFK

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by holatin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi don hit below the belt

right response for the remoteless mouth aka FFK

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by ramdris(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi wins smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by chinwike2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
I laff, who dash amaechi better name ! Thief governor, your records of stealing well documented. Monorail ZERO, PDP go win rivers governorship landslide- i repeat again ! ! quote me. People for streets know what am talking about.
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by masseratti: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

The picture features Jaja Wachuku, Ambassador of Nigeria to the United Nations 1960–1961

It does not help any cause when we peddle historical inaccuracies.
and you can't read the 1959 part abi?its amazing how you guys display "clueless "in public fora,is the thing infectious? If it is we don't want it for another four year please.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by TheOtherview: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:
and you can't read the 1959 part abi?its amazing how you guys display "clueless "in public fora,is the thing infectious? If it is we don't want it for another four year please.

Why is it that it is always the daft and unexposed urchins on NL who run their mouths with ease?
Precisely what illumination has your vacuous post provided?
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by seankay(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:
You people won't kill us wif lafta cheesy he was moving the motion in his dreams grin
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by masseratti: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

Why is it that it is always the daft and unexposed urchins on NL who run their mouths with ease?
Precisely what illumination has your vacuous post provided?

oyinbo, grammar,wellcome we know your kind.
The guy post a 1959 picture,yours is 1960-61 and you claim he was distorting history?
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by TheOtherview: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:
oyinbo, grammar,wellcome we know your kind.
The guy post a 1959 picture,yours is 1960-61 and you claim he was distorting history?

If you were a little more reflective and a lot less susceptible to knee-jerk reaction, it might have occurred to you that my earlier post was a correction.

Take in some deep breaths and ask yourself why you are the only moooooron questioning my intervention cheesy
With this simple exercise, you might just find the clue that flew over your head to begin with.
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by masseratti: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2015
TheOtherview:

If you were a little more reflective and a lot less susceptible to knee-jerk reaction, it might have occurred to you that my earlier post was a correction.

Take in some deep breaths and ask yourself why you are the only moooooron questioning my intervention cheesy
With this simple exercise, you might just find the clue that flew over your head to begin with.

I don't abuse people the way you do because am a better I don't see any sense throw jabs and insult on a faceless forum.

Btw my apologies now I got your point.
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by TheOtherview: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2015
masseratti:
I don't abuse people the way you do because am a better I don't see any sense throw jabs and insult on a faceless forum.

Btw my apologies now I got your point.

You don't abuse people, but I do?

masseratti:

Do you now see what drew my ire?

Just so you know, as TheOtherview, my policy is to be decorous only to those who reciprocate in kind.
Gone are the days when I would entertain the intemperate language of uncultured goons. Be you a change-agent or TANoid, if you malign my user-handle, expect a response that is commensurate at best and asymmetrical at worst.

P.S - Apology accepted
Re: Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials by chinwike2(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Thiev amaechi we go show you pepper in Rivers election. Rascal governor with puppet peterside. Message from the streets

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones / Top 5 Most Dangerous Roads In The World / Photo: Akwa-Ibom Chick Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.