Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff (9145 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Shame! Beautiful Nkem From Unn Shows Off Her Huge Assests Online,she Is Na*ked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by codedmax(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
#woju oh!!!!
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by codedmax(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Na sh.it n mess full inside..she luks like a dwarf in d 2nd pix

Click like if u like dem slim

undecided
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by 400billionman: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
You guys should stop calling Rokiatu's name.

She is finer than this (bag of beans). lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
400billionman:
You guys should stop calling Rokiatu's name.

She is finer than this (bag of beans). lipsrsealed

thanks jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by UnimkeAk(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
joyli:
She's got something bigger than what Dunnie showed off the other day and she's flaunting. See ...

Ukwu of life. cool cool cool

Ukwu fire; Fat. Babe, what? did u guys expect her not to have a fat behind.

Ukwu is wen u see a babe who isn't fat with tremendous assets

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2015
It's not even remotely sexy.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Adesiji77: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2015
kilokeys:
chai.. and many pple don't have enough meat for events.. meanwhile this girl's left lap can serve 40 pple

LMAO grin
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by lonelydora: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Kim K still learn work. Darey Alade should have invited this girl instead od Kim K.
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Input(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:

hahaha I like this, not even a single like
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by sexyjennik(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Excess garbage shocked
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by alexlee50: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:

stop the hating, the babe is hot
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by temmym4(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
cozy7:
OH MY GOD! SEE CUSTOMIZED OBESITY!
Abi na. Dunno why some guys are crazy about too big stuffs self, dont you just get irritated by it when they UnCloth? gush.
Too much of everything is bad!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by BrutusOj(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:

young girl go and cover those ur legs..#team thick legs,though not like the wood carried by the lady with over loads there

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by joyli: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Ukwu fire; Fat. Babe, what? did u guys expect her not to have a fat behind.

Ukwu is wen u see a babe who isn't fat with tremendous assets
grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by hensben(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
She look compressed..all I see is fat not ukwu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by hensben(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyjennik:
Excess garbage shocked
Sup, my name is rich..

Em...

I mean My name is Richmond. wink
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Charliiee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mahn, A$$ for generations
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by sats: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Is that supposed to be attractive? Hisss ... She should go and sit down joor
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by molydonhenry(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Its improper to ask God y? Buh in d case I'll ask. ingredients meant for 5 person was intentionally uses 4 1 person. only her one leg is flesher Dan me.

Ukwu of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) / Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans / Beyonce Gave Birth To Solange As Teen And Is Actually 44yrs - Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.