Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown: Wants Him To Stop Calling — She’s Done - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown: Wants Him To Stop Calling — She’s Done (615 Views)

Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls / ''I Did Not Tell People To Stop Calling Me Mama G'' - Patience Ozokwor / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown: Wants Him To Stop Calling — She’s Done by damwiz: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
According to Hollywoodlife, an insider revealed that Karrueche has had enough! Even if Chris is desperate to win her heart back, Karrueche is so ‘done’ and anxious to ‘move on'.

Some people can’t take a hint. Chris Brown, 25, certainly isn’t listening as he keeps trying to win back his ex, Karrueche Tran, 26.

Though they’ve gotten together after breaking up in the past, HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that she wants him to stop calling her completely.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Parents Hit New Records In Helping Their Children Cheat During Exams >>> / ''my Mother Never Surpported My Music Career''; Rapper Wale Folarin / Video: Interview Of Socrates Uduk At The 2014 IC-Cube National Youth Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.