Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case (31019 Views)

Soldiers, Airmen, Cops Arrested Over Rape In Idps Camp / The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
The Abia State Government has sacked a Director in Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commissions (ASOPADEC) over an alleged rape case.

The Director Christian Onuoha was alleged to have forcefully raped his housemaid (Anurika) from Owo-Ahia Afor in Obingwa Local Government Area leading to the death of minor after bleeding profusely.

Briefing newsmen at the Government House, Umuahia, The Nation gathered that the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Dr. ACB Agbazuere said that given the heinous nature of the crime which is rape of a minor and murder, Mr. Onuoha has also been placed on interdiction pending the determination of his case by the police and the court.

According to the Commissioner, the state Civil Service Commission has also been directed to take necessary action as the case moves on.
He made it clear that the said Onuoha is only a civil servant representing the Ministry of Petroleum in the board of ASOPADEC and not a commissioner in the state government as is alleged in some quarters.

The Information boss who stated that Section 358 of the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is explicit on the issue of rape also revealed that the punishment for rape is life imprisonment, adding that since the victim is dead, the issue of murder comes in and the penalty for such offence is death by hanging.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/asopadec-director-sacked-over-rape-case/

Only sacked?
Shouldn't he be arrested and charged with a lot of things?
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Speakdatruth: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
grin[size=20pt] ibo man chop akpu finish begin dey see double. rip little gir
wetin dey vex me pass na their egusi soup
ate one last week and till now av not been able to eat anything
why scatter fish head and bone inside your tasteless soup. are we cats? [/size]
wey chain abeg?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by andyanders: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let them post the pix of the ediot

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by lalasticlala(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
babyosisi:

Only sacked?
Shouldn't he be arrested and charged with a lot of things?

The Information boss who stated that Section 358 of the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is explicit on the issue of rape also revealed that the punishment for rape is life imprisonment, adding that since the victim is dead, the issue of murder comes in and the penalty for such offence is death by hanging.

Part of the news that suggests he's not only sacked..
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wey dat hediot wey dey always talk sey Everything Na Yoruba, are u away now or ur brain grin
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I raise my hands up in the sky inThanks to the Almighty for this development. Indeed this country is taking a new shape. Glory be to God. The animal should face the full wrath, and weight of the law! God bless my Country.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
The bastard need to breke bottle on his head
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
End time men, everywhere rape nawa oo justice must be done shikena
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
The bastard need to break bottle on his head.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Heinous act, house gal na him oga director wipe to death. He must be high on ghana ginseng root?

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kekakuz post=31792683] grin[size=20pt] ibo man chop akpu finish begin dey see double. rip little gir
why scatter fish head and bone inside your tasteless soup. are

You where not forced to eat the soup. Abi dem force eat d soup?
But the man no try at all
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Emmahunk(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
The Abia State Government has sacked a Director in Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commissions (ASOPADEC) over an alleged rape case.

The Director Christian Onuoha was alleged to have forcefully raped his housemaid (Anurika) from Owo-Ahia Afor in Obingwa Local Government Area leading to the death of minor after bleeding profusely.

Briefing newsmen at the Government House, Umuahia, The Nation gathered that the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Dr. ACB Agbazuere said that given the heinous nature of the crime which is rape of a minor and murder, Mr. Onuoha has also been placed on interdiction pending the determination of his case by the police and the court.

According to the Commissioner, the state Civil Service Commission has also been directed to take necessary action as the case moves on.
He made it clear that the said Onuoha is only a civil servant representing the Ministry of Petroleum in the board of ASOPADEC and not a commissioner in the state government as is alleged in some quarters.

May the soul of the little girl rest in peace. I however, smell a rat given the way the Commissioner for information has prosecuted the case and delivered judgment all in one . For those who know Abia Government House, let's hope this is not orchestrated by detractors and hung on the man's neck for disagreeing with a political ideology with the powers that bein the State .
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by nairaman66(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:

You just won the comment of the month cheesy!

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by shobeh22(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
Did u read d same headline wit us?? I mean ur comment is offtrack, U c whr tribalism has got u into?? Ur head d touch.. I mean u're jst brainless!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
this comment must be from a yoruba fellow.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by bengems(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:

Lekwanu onye ofe mmanu a....osi na ogini na aya ya?
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Tonason: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

You say sack, for raping to death? Or I did not read well? He should be killed, but before that he must be castrated first.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Adyrin:
Not only sack Ooº°
He should rot in jail...!

#Rapists are Animals in clothings!
I support the move! Lawless country!

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by NemzySeries(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
Ma guy u get am.....d one I ate yesterday wuz so bad dat I wuz wondering if d woman added detergent to soup
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by NemzySeries(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
shobeh22:
Did u read d same headline wit us?? I mean ur comment is offtrack, U c whr tribalism has got u into?? Ur head d touch.. I mean u're jst brainless!!
Wuz it dat painful dat u cudnt hold back d bitterness? grin
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
This man should be made a Eunuch by castrating him! Jeez!
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by atpet(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by smemud(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
he should be hang
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Anibaba1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
hehehehe my guy abeg calm down no vex again ok,i go send my town girl to come prepare correct afang soup 4 u mbok.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by 400billionman: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:

Are you okay or just hallucinating ?
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Terenceike(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:

Hahaha. . Bro your own case still better, at least ma mad you dey mad. Continue
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by lazsnaira(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You may not have realised it, but you've just indicted yourself as being a broke-arsse-nigga!......You get what you pay for!

Every neutral knows Igbo are second only to Calabar when it comes to cooking delicious finger-licking delicacies! wink

Actually Igbo is second to none!
And mind you, you need not respond to that miscreant.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by ubaobi: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:

racist... u must be a Yoruba man. d Nigerian equivalent of Nazis.
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by Pvin: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
There is a fella (tribalistic mofo) missing in this thread with this Monica kestolove95 or is he/she an Ibo

Cc: xrisdon
Cc: oakson
Cc: tdayof
Cc: angrybird007
Cc: CR77
Cc: wtfCode
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by kestolove95(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Pvin:
There is a fella (tribalistic mofo) missing in this thread with this Monica kestolove95 or is he/she an Ibo

Cc: xrisdon
Cc: oakson
Cc: tdayof
Cc: angrybird007
Cc: CR77
Cc: wtfCode
igbo again?.wonder shall never end grin
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by tdayof(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
igbo again?.wonder shall never end grin
you started with Yoruba now its Igbo...are you from Liberia?
Re: Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case by internetpirate: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2015
They way people generalise, you'd think they had rags for brains! There are hundreds of Igbo dialects and customs, and hundred of variegated cuisine; yet Mr. Egusi taster suddenly becomes a connoisseur of Igbo cooking and an expert at making broad-based declarations? I personally despise the way some section of Nigerians cook food, but won't tar all with the same brush, nor would I use it as a basis of analysing social issues.

kekakuz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State / Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.