Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? (561 Views)

Buhari: ‘A Man Called Upon To Be A Hawk Must Catch Chickens’ / Buhari: A Man Called Upon To Be A Hawk Must Catch Chickens / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have wondered about this for long. People especially the politicians liked to take credit for most military successes. Most nigerian sometime criticised the military for boko haram menace but the true is that the military men are also humans and nigerians. So I asked " can you sincerely defend nigeria from boko haram if called upon by the military?
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by ozoigbondu: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will drum up support
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
If they have internet connection with unlimited access to Nairaland's politics section

why not??
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
If I'm called up, it will be Boko Haram who will need defending. Nigerians will even plead with me on their behalf. cool
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I will drum up support
...And then runaway.
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by walemoney007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
J
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by ozoigbondu: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
RickRichards:

...And then runaway.

Every war needs a drummer to drum up support and praise the fighters increasing.They don't fight wars but are important

1 Like

Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Every war needs a drummer to drum up support and praise the fighters increasing.They don't fight wars but are important
What's today's date again?
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by simpleseyi: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
if Jonathan leads, I will definitely follow after all he spends over one billion naira of tax payers' money on food yearly. However, if Jona is drinking ogogoro in Aso rock, then I will be drinking Origin in Iya Kudi's joint.

Buhari has promised to lead the war from the front, so I am ready to carry AK47 and follow him.
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unfortunately, my childhood dream was to become a soldier, I ended up a business man and I can't wait for such offer, even if I die in battle. Though I can't join as a recruit for any amount but I still wish I made the NDA exams then.
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by MansaMoussa: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'll drop my Steth for an AK anytym I'm called up!
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
U can still make it.
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ofcourse! After GEJ and his BH collaborators have been eliminated by GMB grin
Re: Can You Defend Nigeria From Boko Haram If Called Upon By The Military? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2015
With all the stories of saboteurs and poor equipment? Hell no. Btw,I think I can serve Nigeria better outside the military.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election, Head Or Tail, Igbos Will Loose / B’haram Leader Escapes Military Raid In Kadun / Breaking News: 200 Chiefs Endorsed Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.