Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:37 AM

~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ (3806 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obesemf V Kinglahkay * / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Open for votes . . .
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
mikuz:
Open for votes . . .
How do I vote??
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How do I vote??

You are not allowed to vote.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by KingTom(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Ok let's do this!!!!! grin
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by kinglahkay(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
who led them here shocked
anyway
can I vote grin
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Testerfuze(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
kinglahkay:
who led them here shocked
anyway
can I vote grin
You should be able to since you're an active member...unless you have an issue wit one of em battlers
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by kr0ne(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Both of you niggas went super wack! Obesemf was running his mouth like public tap, hardly breathing; and Darkrebel was kind of shaky, inconsistent with the flow.. .and damn too clumsy! Acapella indeed! Next time do it on beat jare. This battle is so wack, wack and wack, even though Obesemf was better lyrically. But I'm judging based on your delivery. . .WACK!

Mvgt - None!
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by jreyez(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't know if am allowed to vote...

My transparent verd..

Obesemf i don't know what happened to you.., na novel you dey read? No flow.. Just talking...... Learn how to control your breath.., listen to canibus "oh no freestyle" to see what I'm talking about.

Darkrebel i no understand you ... No be kotd be this na.. Although obesemf had a better material.

Mvgt - Darkrebel....

Weak brawl....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Darkrebel, you are wack grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
MIkuz tag voters to make this sshit faster. Kr0ne why vote anyway when you didn't vote for anyone ..smh
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mvgt: Darkrebel

Better delivery and more entertaining

1 Like

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:
MIkuz tag voters to make this sshit faster. Kr0ne why vote anyway when you didn't vote for anyone ..smh

You can tag voters too?. Do it yourself, I don't like doing that. I don set the stage. Anyone who's interested in that battle ll vote. Tagging voters does not do shiiiiiiiii!! Person wey go vote go vote. Any regular poster who claims he hasn't heard about that battle is a thief.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
abeg, wey kind voting dis? Use the crits, and let's see who's actually winning what
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
~ na wa for this Mikuz sef..you are anchoring a brawl and you refused to tag voters yet you expect them to see it.. smh .. which kind mod you be?yet you complaining here is dying... you got issues bro

Your votes are needed here people

ibime
coogar
emaprince
mikuz
limerick
teddybiyasi
007bruce
gottoboy
bars
iceskidd
geoxpress
guykhena
jigsawkillah
liricyst
ksslib
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ na wa for this Mikuz sef..you are anchoring a brawl and you refused to tag voters yet you expect them to see it.. smh .. which kind mod you be?

Your votes are needed here people

ibime
coogar
emaprince
mikuz
limerick
teddybiyasi
007bruce
gottoboy
bars
iceskidd
geoxpress
guykhena
jigsawkillah
liricyst
ksslib

I'm in a wedding now. When I get home I got drop my 2 cents. cheesy
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikuz:
Obesemf's audio :

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=105&get-dir=3

Pls can we have rebel's one in this format?
I could access this but not the other
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

Pls can we have rebel's one in this format?
I could access this but not the other

Your phone doesn't play .aac files?
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikuz:

Your phone doesn't play .aac files?

I'm not sure what that means but I couldn't play or download any other but your One. I wanna hear rebel
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm not sure what that means but I couldn't play or download any other but your One. I wanna hear rebel

Darkrebel - Obesemf Diss

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=106&get-dir=3
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by kinglahkay(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

grin dimples dimples

hope this ain't a crush on the baddo of NL cheesy
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
kinglahkay:

grin dimples dimples

hope this ain't a crush on the baddo of NL cheesy

No it ain't undecided
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by kinglahkay(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

No it ain't undecided

hmmmm OK

like I believe grin

no derailing plsss tongue
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sneeze....
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Rhymes - 2 points : Obesemf

Flow - 2 points : Tie [ It was as you guys
were just rhyming insults]

Delivery - 3 points : Tie

Punchlines - 3 points : Darkrebel

Personals - 2 points : Tie

MVGT : Darkrebel

A clean sweep for Dark albeit this is a very disappointing battle.
Rapping on a beat is the real deal. Obesemf who was laughing at me in my battle with J did not do better than me in that battle, in terms of delivery, flow and lyricism. Nothing you brought to the table moved me at all. Almost all your punches were not new to me. This is a far-cry from what I used to know you for.

Darkrebel on the other hand did not impress me with his delivery. His battle with Giyazz is better than this. I just liked his cadence and punches, nothing more.

WTF, this does not look like a rap battle to me, more like wording [Talk battle].

SMH . . Say yes to battling with a beat.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by coogar: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
MVGT---darkrebel

he's got the better flow, better delivery, better cadence & his bars were more entertaining.

obesefm should work on his diction & his flow. he doesn't know when to pause to let the audience digest his bars.

clean sweep for the rebel....

1 Like

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oh well. After listening to obese's verse yesterday i started regretting why i downloaded it. Smh. This thing is not hard o. You guys need to calm down when spitting. Chai. If you sabi rhyme well, that's all! .. That's all you need to flow!

I don't know whether to download dark's verse or not.
I'm sure whatever he's spat would be better than what i heard from obese.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by coogar: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Oh well. After listening to obese's verse yesterday i started regretting why i downloaded it. Smh. This thing is not hard o. You guys need to calm down when spitting. Chai. If you sabi rhyme well, that's all! .. That's all you need to flow!

I don't know whether to download dark's verse or not.
I'm sure whatever he's spat would be better than what i heard forom obese.

lol
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Geoxpress(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol, if this was text, Obesemf clearly killed Dark.

Obesemf, ur voice dy fear me, I no fit listen 2 am.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2015
mikuz:
Voting Criteria :

Rhymes - 2 points : Obesemf

Flow - 2 points : Tie [ It was as you guys
were just rhyming insults]

Delivery - 3 points : Tie

Punchlines - 3 points : Darkrebel

Personals - 2 points : Tie

MVGT : Darkrebel

A clean sweep for Dark albeit this is a very disappointing battle.
Rapping on a beat is the real deal. Obesemf who was laughing at me in my battle with J did not do better than me in that battle, in terms of delivery, flow and lyricism. Nothing you brought to the table moved me at all. Almost all your punches were not new to me. This is a far-cry from what I used to know you for.

Darkrebel on the other hand did not impress me with his delivery. His battle with Giyazz is better than this. I just liked his cadence and punches, nothing more.

WTF, this does not look like a rap battle to me, more like wording [Talk battle].

SMH . . Say yes to battling with a beat.

@ I'm in Vato acapella battle league, so I know how it works.. Why this was different from that I did vs Giyazz was because I rapped this like Obesem was standing in my front
.. only thing missing in this brawl was crowd reaction..those are the periods battlers pause but since it's not a live brawl, we had to keep on flowing and that sometimes isn't smooth..
~ If only you were exposed..This is very similar to Spoken Poetry..

anyway I'm happy you gave me the Punchline criteria..I was surprised when two voters said he had the stronger material when most were generic.. You played the 2 heads stuff before and I played the Greece/Grease/Athens stuff against Teddy.. Sneeze at you (achu) Dark/Apartheid-against Blaqbones..and many other generic stuffs... You guys should give a particular crit to who deserved it...I don't even care if I lose personal crit but I get Upset when I lose the Punchline crit especially when I deserve it...its obvious my lines flew over you people's heads

anyway please Close the thread..This is a K.O grin

and I'm calling you our for an audio battle with beat. Coogar would choose the Instrumental we would use.
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Geoxpress(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@ I'm in Vato acapella battle league, so I know how it works.. Why this was different from that I did vs Giyazz was because I rapped this like Obesem was standing in my front
.. only thing missing in this brawl was crowd reaction..those are the periods battlers pause but since it's not a live brawl, we had to keep on flowing and that sometimes isn't smooth..
~ If only you were exposed..This is very similar to Spoken Poetry..

anyway I'm happy you gave me the Punchline criteria..I was surprised when two voters said he had the stronger material when most were generic.. You played the 2 heads stuff before and I played the Greece/Grease/Athens stuff against Teddy.. Sneeze at you (achu) Dark/Apartheid-against Blaqbones..and many other generic stuffs... You guys should give a particular crit to who deserved it...I don't even care if I lose personal crit but I get Upset when I lose the Punchline crit especially when I deserve it...its obvious my lines flew over you people's heads

anyway please Close the thread..This is a K.O grin

and I'm calling you our for an audio battle with beat. Coogar would choose the Instrumental we would use.
Lmao! Ehn? Bars like u getting stabbed in ur chest lik a capri sonne? That's overplayed nd stale.

Your opener, come wack like nonesense. Why choose a specialty on d side, why not d front? The comparism is too weak.

"Cease your hands" "scissors hands". Lwkm, u don smoke pipe abi?

"Pen Dragon" soo fuccking stale, and some other shiits.

So wat do u mean?
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Geoxpress:

Lmao! Ehn? Bars like u getting stabbed in ur chest lik a capri sonne? That's overplayed nd stale.

Your opener, come wack like nonesense. Why choose a specialty on d side, why not d front? The comparism is too weak.

"Cease your hands" "scissors hands". Lwkm, u don smoke pipe abi?

"Pen Dragon" soo fuccking stale, and some other shiits.

So wat do u mean?

•shut the ffuck up and swerve. I didn't tag you did i?

and my opening punch was the female's toilet thing.. If Pen dragon and Edward Scissors hands is stale to you then you are daft and I can't argue with you. caprisone is overplayed? bring out a link..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brief Explanation Of Awon Goons Mi'by A Famous Rapper Olamide. Check Out!. / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.