Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,244 members, 7,943,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail (694 Views)

Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan / Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by stephenoginni: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
According to Vanguard, this is what she said;
Each zone of the country has its peculiar problem. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. Unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader who led Nigeria some decades ago and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.. For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear is. But they shouldn’t be afraid, because we are all yearning for change..............see full gist on link ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/buharis-wife-claps-back-at-mama-peace.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by mentorandfriend(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Intelligent statement.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by obiZEAL(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
That ma FL!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by egift(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2228402_dsc3926_jpeg259fd3009ac1a5540da8c7615fc7c13e

If you see dignity and class, you will know it. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by globalresource: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by oluwafemi113(m): 3:18am On Mar 20, 2015
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that used to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really need change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Claps Back At Mama Peace, Says Don't Be Afraid Of Jail by adefunke34: 3:20am On Mar 20, 2015
No matter what! We can never vote for your violent husband, you can't deceive us with your akara frying! We love patience jonathan cause she's kind and outspoken and sincere to her people, Nigeria will vote for jonathan and I pray God will give us our heart desire
stephenoginni:
According to Vanguard, this is what she said;
Each zone of the country has its peculiar problem. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. Unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader who led Nigeria some decades ago and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.. For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear is. But they shouldn’t be afraid, because we are all yearning for change..............see full gist on link ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/buharis-wife-claps-back-at-mama-peace.html

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Describe This APC Fanatic? / Breaking: INEC Reacts To Website Hack, Takes Down Site / APC Woman Leader Caught With Electoral Materials In Lagos [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.