Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Did Dad Woo Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did Dad Woo Mum (776 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Dad Woo Mum by Ithee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Have you ever bother to ask your dad how he wooed your mum?

Do you really think the strategy can still work on today's girls?

Those times when the match maker invite the two parties and stylishly leave them together......

When there was no Whatsapp, BBM or Facebook......

Share your opinion please!
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by GboyegaD(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
They once meet on one of my mom's visit to Lagos and when the Federal Government started the NYSC scheme, graduands were allowed to choose a state and that was how he choose the old Bendel State for service year to be closer to the lady he wanted. They kept on communicating through letters using P&T like they told us. The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by ScaryLolu: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
well my father was a bad guy, he hijacked my mother during her IT at his place of work. After all the advances and girls usual forming, she bought him a packet of cigarette as gift when she was leaving at the end of her IT.

1 Like

Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by ScaryLolu: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
They once meet on one of my mom's visit to Lagos and when the Federal Government started the NYSC scheme, graduands were allowed to choose a state and that was how he choose the old Bendel State for service year to be closer to the lady he wanted. They kept on communicating through letters using P&T like they told us. The rest is history.
why you first me comment angry
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by Ithee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
ScaryLolu:

rearrange the thing now
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by GboyegaD(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
ScaryLolu:

No vex. I no know say you dey type your comment.
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by ScaryLolu: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ithee:
rearrange the thing now
i swear, how i go take do am...the guy js chance me, js like that sad
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by Ithee(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2015
ScaryLolu:

i swear, how i go take do am...the guy js chance me, js like that sad
Ehya, just shift him post come down come put your own for up. Simpu!
Re: How Did Dad Woo Mum by ScaryLolu: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Ithee:
Ehya, just shift him post come down come put your own for up. Simpu!
Kai this guy, your suggestion get k leg

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up / What Would You Do??!!! (see Photo) / They Gave Birth To Quintuplets After 15 Years Of Barreness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.