Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK (17600 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / FFK Says APC Is Planning To Release A Scandalous Documentary Against GEJ 3 Days / GMB Beating GEJ In AIT Online Poll Despite Ongoing Documentary Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Jarexxx(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Guy neva cease to talk...mtcheww
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by humberjade: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2015
FFK, thanks so much for letting us know d atrocities d PDP led govt are committing in office, we will surely keep them in mind while we vote.

The good thing is that APC won't need to spend again to let us know.

Thank u so much Mr. Parrot...

Hey sorry...Chai...dis my fingers no go kill me...

Thank u Oloshious fellow...again!!!

I'm out of here b4 I get arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by siraj1402(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Continue reminding us of when to watch your evil plans.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari has resolved that in the event of his winning the Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum to Bola Tinubu.

FFK has conceded defeat ahead of election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by babaireti(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
No need to watch any more scandalous movies about your OGOGORO master, already his 6Years in Aso Rock is a scandal on its own,because never in Nigeria History have we being this humiliated both locally and internationally,imagine a whole PHD holder though without THESIS saying that STEALING is not CORRUPTION. So we have watched enough MOVIES already i beg Mr Loud mouth

3 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Tjakes(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
You started the mudslinging and now APC is trying to show you they too can play the game and there you are crying wolf when we actually haven't seen any wolf.

This FFK character is simply a clown of the highest degree. Anyone in possession of his medication should please release it to him before he goes eternally rabid. Bloody twart!

3 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Adyrin(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:

[s]It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 +1 that used to be 2 is now 11

This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change[/s]
I see you don't learn....
I've corrected you before!
Now I know you are a programmed robotic I'd!ot..!
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Kamkamdd: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Infact, i'm beginning 2 believe dt FFK is mentally inbalanced.

2 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by ej77: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Let Apc do what they like, they can not stop GEJ from winning.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by ayo2pec(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
this is not scandal.

Most of them are true.

We will see on March 28 - The Judgement day

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by quixotic: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
if what fani kayode listed are some of the highlights, we already know. we don't need a documentary.thats why we HAVE DECIDED. Ffk forgot to add *missing nnpc funds, *pipeline contracts to touts and criminals, *immigration tragedy and scam, * withdrawal of corruption charge against mohammed abacha, *reduction of corruption charges against ffk, *ebele jonathan farms land grab in abuja, *cash for job nscdc scandal, *stella oduah car scam, *unaccounted billions from crude oil theft daily etc etc etc. A documentary cannot capture the filt of this administration. It will take a complete seasonal. Change is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by slymichael(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
God bless Ffk for revealing dis important information to Nigeria dat love d future of dis country. Pls vote Goodluck for good democracy.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by adeA1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jst hope APC dnt go tht low but. In case they do PDPites cn neva come ova it.

Just dnt knw- d irritatn of leadin my ppl out of PDP keeps germinatin anytime this Kayode talks.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by shenisaac(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
ephemm:
Now this is wrong!
Why will APC have 2 campaign Directors for Buhari?
It's supposed to be only Rotimi Amechi, but FFK is also campaigning for Buhari.

Chei! Change is inevitable.
Sai Buhari

Hehehehe...badt guy! 1000 likes for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
members of the covert and special operations unit ....my arse
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Ricardo2400(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerian politics has never been this interesting

GMB come March28!!
God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by kunleeko(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
slymichael:
God bless Ffk for revealing dis important information to Nigeria dat love d future of dis country. Pls vote Goodluck for good democracy.
Pls, why don't you ask yourself if the allegations are true before taking sides. Will u continue to support this people until we end up being bankrupt like Greece? Please take a stand because of your children, we are almost halfway out of this equation.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by vision2022: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC please do quick to release this wonderful documentary, Femi Fani Kayode is the most foolish and stupid person I have ever seen in my life. The time they were busy using AIT and NTA to damage the image of GMB, they were all laughing, thinking that the people will hate GMB,. rather it attract more sympathy to peoples General.

2 Likes

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by phrankphum(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
chemali:

Isn't this reason enough to vote GMB?
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by omenka(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015

to discredit not just the President, but
also his government and indeed our entire
country.
Gosh, I wish I could just piss on this man's face. He makes me sick.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by slymichael(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
kunleeko:

Pls, why don't you ask yourself if the allegations are true before taking sides. Will u continue to support this people until we end up being bankrupt like Greece? Please take a stand because of your children, we are almost halfway out of this equation.
well, I feel they must be iota of truth cuz ffk can't just make such allegations without weighing d consequences
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
*$15 million US Private Jet Arms Scandal
*N5 trillion stolen under Jonathan
*N21 billion Pension funds embezzled
*N10 billion private jet scandal.
*N1.6 trillion oil subsidy scandal, and much
This is so annoying. How dare they forget to include FFK's 19.6billion in there?? It should have made the list as one of those the presidency has sat on and refused to prosecute, and has made the guilty one a VIP in Nigeria.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by organic973: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just believe what FFK has said but just like they say "TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREWARNED " FFK is just doing his work and Jonathan is the man to be elected and not FFK.

TeamGEJ
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by wummyanthoy: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please help me tell d so call Saint APC frm Tinubu's d documentary I watched d money mentioned here is jst same of d property tinubu aquired wit lagos state allocation n pple's tax d property he has can feed d whole of nija for yrs wit change, nothing APC can say dat can make me vote them , in terms of corruption pdp r learners frm dat Tinubu's documentary wit evidences !
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by SpencerLewis(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
henryangelo:
Even if they like they should make a documentary where GEJ is sleeping with 10000 women we know is false, fabricated
We can't fall to that their cheap blackmail
I have decided to follow GEJ no goin back! No going back
Ewu igaba, u'll follow him to oyuoke and then to kirikiri max............
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Wahala90: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stating the obvious problem of corruption in Nigeria (a problem common with all past administrations, Buhari's inclusive) is not anything to applaud but what you are offering as a solution is what matters. In any sane democratic setting, an unrepentant coupist dictator and murderer with an unforgivable human rights records is not qualified to handle any public office. To even think that these people (Buhari supporters) think they are elites and refined while their opponents are touts make me even more confused.

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by omenka(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015

Buhari is said to be overwhelmed by the
staggering allegations and compelling evidence
that have been documented and exposed in the
last few weeks about Tinubu and his closest
associates.

Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari
has resolved that in the event of his winning the
Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum
to Bola Tinubu.

The ultimatum will be that either Tinubu would
forfeit and give up 50 per cent of the money,
property and the illicit gains that he has fleeced
and garnered from Lagos state over the last 16
years or he would face the full wrath of the law
and be prosecuted for corruption.

It is clear from this that all is not well in the
APC’s camp and that their de facto leader, Bola
Tinubu and their presidential candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari, are on a collision course.
These two people and their party simply cannot
be trusted with the future of Nigeria.
OMG!! Fani Kayode just finished Jonathan with this!

What more do Nigerians want to understand Buhari is the president they need??

Wow. I'm so humbled by this honestly. I don't think the president would be pleased when he reads these lines. If FFK doesn't get fired for the quote above, then it means Jonathan has no idea the import of what his campaign director just told Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by abbccc(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
corneli83:

Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari has resolved that in the event of his winning the Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum to Bola Tinubu.

The ultimatum will be that either Tinubu would forfeit and give up 50 per cent of the money, property and the illicit gains that he has fleeced and garnered from Lagos state over the last 16 years or he would face the full wrath of the law and be prosecuted for corruption.

http://naijaparrot.com/apc-to-release-scandalous-documentary-against-president-jonathan-3-days-to-election-fani-kayode/

PDP testifying how good buhari is going to fight coruption irrespective of whose ox is gored....Him(Buhari) being angry at the level of what Tinubu has committed shows the sincerity in this man....Lets vote for GMB...no religious sentiment or ethnicity attached......

1 Like

Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by fresh15: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari and APC are desperate to win this election but it won't work.All their plans will fail and Jonathan will be victorious.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by ransomed: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
According to Sunny Nneji. If you do me, i go do you, slap me, i go slap you...
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by Ekeke1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hw wil al dis benefit d masses.
Re: ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK by olayinkaj2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
So, e dey pain? When pdp started theirs no noise o but now apc is now ready to unleash the dragon ffk is making noise. Meanwhile, I read from punch this morning that in the coming week we should expect more despiration from pdp, they have assembled some people to bring in us dollars into the country and security officials will arrest them and now use that to frame up top leaders in apc that they sent them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expect Improved Power Supply In 2017 – Fashola / PDP Campaigns In Nasarawa Local Government, Kano (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Intra-City Train Tickets Won’t Be Above ₦250

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.