Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) (9160 Views)

Today's Kids Are So Spoilt That They Don't Know These Things / See Why This Baby Refused To Come Out From His Mother's Womb / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Just very dark but not bad.

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Jesus!!! shocked
wetin carry me click this thread?? sad
nightmare!!

6 Likes

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by ephemm(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Ghana pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
where u see pikin wey get black eyes?

6 Likes

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2015
ephemm:
Ghana pikin
undecided undecided
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
where u see pikin wey get black eyes?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hope no be the kind of pikin you go give birth for me?am still interested in you Oo and I get some promise I won tell you and my plans for your butty if it actually become mine
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
hope no be the kind of pikin you go give birth for me?am still interested in you Oo and I get some promise I won tell you and my plans for your butty if it actually become mine
If God bless us with a child like that, you should be thankful. tongue tongue tongue children are a blessing from God. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by datguru: 4:03am On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
Jesus!!! shocked
wetin carry me click this thread?? sad
nightmare!!

You no dey sleep ?
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
If God bless us with a child like that, you should be thankful. tongue tongue tongue children are a blessing from guys. angry angry angry
so na black eye peas I should ask abi child? tongue
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by ibkgab001: 4:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Calling Rokiatu to confirm the original owner of this black baby

Calling 1....2....3....4....5...

Answering machine : please leave a message ; busy sleeping
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2015
ibkgab001:
Calling Rokiatu to confirm the original owner of this black baby

Calling 1....2....3....4....5...

Answering machine : please leave a message ; busy sleeping
This is rokiatu, I didnt want to say it, but thats your baby by baby mama number 2.
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by ibkgab001: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Oh no still calling ..... 1 ..... 2 .....3

Number switched off
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by RaeMystix: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
If God bless us with a child like that, you should be thankful. tongue tongue tongue children are a blessing from God. angry angry angry
Blessing indeed grin
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by RaeMystix: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Phew!...Thank goodness it is an artificial baby.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Cute mini anti-christ..

2 Likes

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy fine baby cry#op na ur kid b dis? grin#baby witch!! cheesy
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Mynd44: 5:25am On Mar 20, 2015
I actually think that kid is cute
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by lumzybo: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2015
I guess the "devil" has finally decided to come n oversee things himself on earth undecided grin

This 1 na burnt offering cheesy

5 Likes

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by RaeMystix: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
You must be joking shocked
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Mynd44: 5:38am On Mar 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

You must be joking shocked
I kid you not
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Enegod(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2015
if you believe this, you can believe anything.. * shakes head*
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2015
sad sad sad i hope it doesn't exist...
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by CrazyMan(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2015
That isn't a human being...looks more like a baby doll to me.
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
singing beautiful liar grin

1 Like

Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Mynd44: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
singing beautiful liar grin
I am serious. I saw that child and I did not see the "ugly" you people mentioned. I saw a cute kid with potentials.
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:

I am serious. I saw that child and I did not see the "ugly" you people mentioned. I saw a cute kid with potentials.
I didn't say the child was ugly, nor did I mentioned cute. grin
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by fromnigeria(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:

Monkey no fine? But e mama lovam
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by temitemi1(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Which of the planet is this
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Mynd44: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
I didn't say the child was ugly, nor did I mentioned cute. grin
And how you think what I type is is any way related to you?
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:

And how you think what I type is is any way related to you?
read the comment again.

"You people" and you quoted me saying that.
Re: All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) by Mynd44: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
read the comment again.

"You people" and you quoted me saying that.
And "you people" translates to Rokiatu?

I quoted you because you hinted that I am lying when I said I see a cute baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Comedy Skits / Funny Whatsapp Chats (screenshot) / 3rd Term Examination Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.