Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (47541 Views)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by kingthreat(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
If na me, i dey target either him knee or elbow. Let him be handicapped for awhile.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by VickyRotex(f): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Puke puke puke

Warridis shocked
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by atinukedam(f): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Ole
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by nichole2(f): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2015
For goodness sake these is a fellow human being , people can be so barbaric ,they could have taken him to the police to serve jail term.. Na wa 4 people sef

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by chinkichun: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
The third photo though . Na pepper dem dey put for e penis?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by loomer: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
At least dem no kill am, him get luck

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by chillex8(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
pls who has his gun
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by boolet: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
O boi! See panelbeating!!! grin
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by flavour360blog: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
omg! this is bad

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by talktimi(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
I love this grin
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by lilking(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
See floggin abeg! Choi!!!!
dorocent:
It was yesterday night when two female was coming back from work abt 8 o'clock. Just about to open their gate, the man (thief). attacked them with gun and ask dem to bring their phones and money from their bags... they did and when he tried running away, he was caught by Area Boys in my area due to the screaming feom the girls....( thief...ooooo... theif...ooo... make ona help).
That GOD their lives was not lost but rather the thief was caught...
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by harry509: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2015
dorocent:
It was yesterday night when two female was coming back from work abt 8 o'clock. Just about to open their gate, the man (thief). attacked them with gun and ask dem to bring their phones and money from their bags... they did and when he tried running away, he was caught by Area Boys in my area due to the screaming feom the girls....( thief...ooooo... theif...ooo... make ona help).
That GOD their lives was not lost but rather the thief was caught...
ummmmm! Omoh see beaten, if he manage 2 survive dis 1 I guess nxt time he wudt steal again n his life. He get luck say nu b warri, mayb na babique tins...
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2015
goldiam:
when you see them in action then you will agree with me that they truly deserve this kind of treatment,although i am not in support of jungle justice but they deserve this kind of beaten honestly those thieves are heartless while in action.

I'm 100% in support of civilian justice because the Nigeria police has failed the citizenries.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by MKO4ever(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Chaiii, wetin dey happen for the 3rd picture? be like say dem dey rob pepper for the guy kpekus
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by nichole2(f): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
buyanresell:

Dear the police will collect bribe and let him go.
still they could have atleast not injured him like dat, these guy looks like he's about to give up the ghost- it is realy well
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by okotv(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Let's all come together and condemn this barbaric act called JUNGLE JUSTICE. He is human and if he has committed any crime, take him to the body in charge in dealing with such cases instead of taking laws into our hands.

Jungle justice is sin
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by KingsleyCEO: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
That's too extreme! Please hand him over to law enforcement agent.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by XBLadez: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
At least, they didn't kill him. He should repent after this
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Good news.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Jorussia(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
I will nv in any scenario support jungle justice.Some of these area boys that are norma lly quick to descend on suspected criminals are themselves criminals, the only difference is that they are have not been caught.We should always encourage people to use lawful means to get justice,because every unlawful attempts to obtain Justice might be abused. we have had cases, were vigilante groups, started well by apprehending suspected criminals and people will be praising them, but, as time goes by,they become bigger and more sophisticated criminals than those they lynched to death in time past.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
nichole2:
still they could have atleast not injured him like dat, these guy looks like he's about to give up the ghost- it is realy well

That guy has done worse that what he's receiving. He has killed, maimed, raaped hence deserves no pity. I'm sure people like you will still feel sorry for shekau if he was treated like this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm ashamed of most of the people who have commented above angry

I hate the way Nigerians treat petty thieves and robbers when they're caught

Why do we all act so sanctimonious We're a whole Nation of hypocrites.

People are there, stealing billions of Nigeria from under our noses by the day, and when they come out, we Clap for them and give them chieftaincy titles. Even when they're caught, they do plea bargain and are easily left off the hook.

However, when a poor man/woman who steals #100 is caught (not minding whether he hasn't eaten for days), you all come out and pour your frustrations on them, stripping them, beating them mercilessly and even burning them alive. This is totally unacceptable...Its barbaric.

I'm not saying stealing is a good thing, but the thief could easily be handed over to the police and let the law take it's course.

Nobody is guilty of a crime unless proven so in a court of law.

Even Jesus stopped the stoning of a woman caught in adultery by saying "he who has not committed ANY sin should be the first to cast his stone"

Say NO to jungle Justice
Say NO to extrajudicial killings
Say NO to Barbaric behaviours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by XBLadez: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
This guy is gay. Why is he touching the criminal's diik?

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
That's too extreme! Please hand him over to law enforcement agent.
I think this opinion won't be on your mind if a thief steals your Phantom Z.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Shubbylee(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Looking 4 quick means 2 riches. C wat he brought upon himself. Allowed d whole world 2 c his john Thomas. Every day 4 d thief,buh certainly 1 day 4 d owner of d house. Sucex doesn't cm easily. Let's work towards it n do away wif crime. A word dey say is enof 4 d wise.

You dat is reading dis nw,It might b ur turn tomorrow...

Ahhh!! aunty so na John Thomas u con look for this thread!! LOL!!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by viczing(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
dridowu:
Everyday is for the thief , one day is for the owner.

They punish him cos he's poor and leave thhe big thieves up there.... blame the govt for all this stuffs
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Jungle Justice is No Justice. Change.
You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

Ever met them in action before? I use to cry when thieves were beaten but d day they point gun at me and took everything from me was d day I changed my mindset. They are heartless. They flogged both young and old with planks.

I'm not in support of jungle Justice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by IBROHIM: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Instead of going to steal he should've just joined the Jonathief club and he will be shielded since stealing is allowed in PDP! What a waste of precious body!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.