Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (36907 Views)

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by brownlord: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
nduchucks:
If you people do not give up on your dumb attempts to discredit Buhari now, you will certainly be forced to do so when he becomes the president.

Buhari was being protected and you guys call that an arrest. The police do not arrest people without handcuffing them - was Buhari handcuffed? Mtcheeeew.

Are you a fool?

Did you watch that video like Buhari was in danger and they trying to rescue or protect him?

5 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Ayanko(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
May be a police ambulance to rush him to the nearest hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by babasanti: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
successhunter:

Grow up.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
trayvon360:
the most sucessesful business men in the world are no graduates

you think illiterate run the business for them?

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Sobeautiful: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:
Can you allow an illiterate to handle your business ?
Thanks a lot for that question. And if we can't allow an illiterate to handle our small businesses, how much more the affairs of a country, especially a big country like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by MadCow1: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:

I voted for Jonathan in 2011 didn't I?

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
mimicious:
Since dis election tin unfolded, der is nothing dat we will not here

hear**

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by sani99: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
BUHARI IS A COUPIST,DEMOCRACY DESTROYER... JIHADIST....HOW CAN HE BE A MOSES?? wise up....
bewla:
i vote for u when u louse this time i will fast for u wake with u for i was at blue roof L T V 8 yesterday and they say u are sick if the man we sow is u then i believe God have give us the man to lead us out of darkness

GOD give the Israeli moses
GOD give the America lincorn
GOD as giving us Buhari if u like take if u like don't for even in Israel nobody believe Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
doctokwus:

U have time and diminish your education by replying to posts like this.
If anyone able to type on a keyboard can open a post like this,do u nid any further proof that GEJ has failed in d educational sector and has taken turned some people to morons?
Its because of pple like d op that we must all ensure GMB wins d elections.Imagine what somebody like d op wud turn to if GEJ rules again for another 4yrs.

U R EVEN A BIGGER DREAMER THAN BUHARI & CO. HE LL NEVER COME CLOSE THE SIT OF POWER OF THIS NATION. JUST CONTINUE DREAMING

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Sobeautiful: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:
I asked my parent about him, they said that he's a brutal dictator, that things were very difficult during his time.
Thanks a lot cos my mum said so too.

4 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Taeewo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can u too work under illiterate like Dangote..u can see dat u r a fool
golddust6000:
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by anonimi: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
bewla:
i vote for u when u louse this time i will fast for u wake with u for i was at blue roof L T V 8 yesterday and they say u are sick if the man we sow is u then i believe God have give us the man to lead us out of darkness

GOD give the Israeli moses
GOD give the America lincorn
GOD as giving us Buhari if u like take if u like don't for even in Israel nobody believe Jesus

Nice try.......is that why the APC people call him their lamb who will take away (forgive, forget & pardon) their corruption sins carried over from PDP as Jonathan cleanses the party hence the old rejects have to shift to the WASTE basket

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

5 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U R EVEN A BIGGER DREAMER THAN BUHARI & CO. HE LL NEVER COME CLOSE THE SIT OF POWER OF THIS NATION. JUST CONTINUE DREAMING
While u continue licking GEJ's arse.
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by onegig(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:
And some gullible idiots will believe. So something as newsworthy as a major Nigerian Presidential candidate getting arrested will escape BBC report abi?

You need not imagine the level we have sinked to.

If the online population that we encounter daily is a representation of what the Nigerian youth truly is then we are doomed.

A presidential aspirant is arrested not at the point of entry but after participating in a discourse by a known public institution. If that doesn't sound ludicrous to the numerous dolts here what do they think that portends for the credibility of such organisers like Chatam House if their invitees are arrested by the police.

It's more like saying the Dala Lamai Visiting Nigeria on the invitation of the Nigerian government and the Nigerian police arresting him after finishing the conference. Does that even sound sensible to these people?

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by tinsel: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP guys your postings here are becoming too childish.

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:

What of dangote?
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by gogodaye(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:
He surely would.......
His comments speaks volumes of him.....
I surely would not be entertaining any doubts.....
Nairalanders no go kill person for obodo Naija.... We one and only motherland....
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by anonimi: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:
I asked my parent about him, they said that he's a brutal dictator, that things were very difficult during his time.

APC is just telling plenty LIES and packaging the rotten, expired old soldier. Your parents are very correct =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091112_standinlinebuhari2_jpeg5da45922609295bad2b14039227bdcd1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by omoloba123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
brownlord:

Are you a fool?

Did you watch that video like Buhari was in danger and they trying to rescue or protect him?

You are the one to call a fool here, that was anti riot police here in UK. I am 99.9% sure they were protecting him. If at all they want to arrest him, that will be at the airport before he even come in.

4 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by wildikeman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
400billionman:
And APC won't allow anybody see this...

Amaechi the houseboy.
just when I tot that they were honest!

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by ASL33: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
trayvon360:
the most sucessesful business men in the world are no graduates
If you check they employ graduates to key positions. They don't make non graduates their manager.

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by gogodaye(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Taeewo:
Can u too work under illiterate like Dangote..u can see dat u r a fool
I hope you are not referring to Alh. Aliko Dangote as an illiterate...........
If he indeed is the one you have in mind and not your maiguard friend from Zamfara.....I'll suggest you offer an apology to all Nairalanders for your warped sense of humor.......

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by xcolanto(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin

Omo no jokes oh! Police Carry these fellas on a real though lipsrsealed

The U.K is not a place where they give people such security protection coupled with Buhari being a normal nigerian citizen without diplomatic immunities as practiced in other african countries. The fact that he was put in a police vehicle says a lot about his person and the charges leveled against him internationally. There was definitely an allegation laid against Buhari et al to be in such a compromised position. Coming and going in a police vehicle without freedom of movement and association is something to be weary off.
If he was simply protected by the police, they wouldn't need to put him behind a police van and whisk him away in such manner without allowing him address his fans and supporters.
With this video evidence I make bold to say Buhari was indeed arrested as stated on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by tinsel: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:

My father did not know how to even write his name but with all my education I am yet to achieve one tenth of what he was able to achieve before he died.

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by ExInferis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
golddust6000:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=719477044838074

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

idi0t. its a security reinforced van to protect jim when the hired goons came with placards and facing off with GMB supporters

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Taeewo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
U b confirm mumu,u shud understand wat i mean by saying Educatn does nt guarantee success in life..all u need is know hw to read and write..
gogodaye:

If he indeed is the one you have in mind and not your maiguard friend from Zamfara.....I'll suggest you offer an apology to all Nairalanders for your warped sense of humor.......
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Taeewo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Let dem know jare
tinsel:

My father did not know how to even write his name but with all my education I am yet to achieve one tenth of what he was able to achieve before he died.
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by leanalyst: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
omowest:

GMB is one of the best President Nigeria ever produce, go and ASK UR FATHER OR MOTHER about him. I did not say is the best but he still better pass d present PRESIDENT. Illiterate abi WE WANT HIM. PHD with no prof.
Tufiakwa.. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by Taeewo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
I hope u too,u r nt refering Alh Muhammadu Buhari as an illiterate?
gogodaye:

Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by successhunter: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
TI1919:
Only God knows since most of the media house can't be trusted
We leave it to God who sees beyond our imagination

Even the foreign media undecided
Just because of what?!
Re: Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
This happened during his visit to the UK? how come no media house ran this clip in Nigeriagrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.