Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) (949 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Darknluvly(f): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Everyone wants to be creative and
innovative in unimaginable ways...

The cake was a model of both of their
lifeless heads it was
captioned "till death do us part"

This couple wanted a cake you have never
seen before and that's what
they got but seriously though I can't Eat
that!!!
#Yimu!

See more Photos of the real couple and the cake after cutting here

<a href="http://mixonia..in/2015/03/dead-human-wedding-cake-see-photos.html?m=0">Dead Human Wedding cake </a>

1 Like

Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by falconey(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeech
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by simplemach(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Think I've seen this before.
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Jostico: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
cry no this is totally wrong
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Viktoh(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by PunkyOh(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm into this sort of thing, so no, it wouldn't bother me. It's just a cake.
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Enegod(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
cool cool

Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by dharay99: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
total complete bullshiiiit angry
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Mehn I see nothing wrong here.

I may be scared at first. But oh well,,its just a cake. cheesy

I go chop am tire grin
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Qaisar1: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
I will start by sipping the reds.. Then the eyes..

Oh.. Edible only by day not night
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Theultimate(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
See how it look real.

1 Like

Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Lyrically(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2015
I'll find an handkerchief cover my face...den strt eating the cake
Re: Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
it looks real tho,i fit chop afterall na cake no b dead bodies.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad / How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Butt Implants? / Another Random Facts About Girls (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.