Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,628 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Mosquito Killer System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquito Killer System (1444 Views)

Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Mosquito Killer System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito Killer System by mosqnig: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Our company offers differnt kinds of systems and traps for extermination of mosquitos on open areas near the house or just outdoors, say near cafe or summer camp. We offers systems of different range, power and cost, designed to kill different kinds of bloodsucking insects.
For freeing big areas from mosquitos we offer the following solutions:
Mosquito Killer System that kills insects and blackflies on the 4000 m2 area. It attracts mosquitos using the generation of heat, carbon dioxide and body scent - all the things mosquitos use to find the victim. The system operates with minimal expluatation costs and shows high efficiency extermination the whole nearby population of mosquitos.
horsefly trap H-Trap with 1 hectar effective range. Easy to be transported and mounted using ground drill. Kills up to 95% horseflies.
mosquito trap MT100 with the effective range of 1000 m2, which is enough to clear the area around the country house. As Mosquito Killer it also attracts mosquitos using heat, carbon dioxide and body scent imitator. It can be additionally strengthened with a special lamp for generating UV.
Choosing compact device for fighting mosquitos

We offer affordable solutions which also totally exterminate annoying insects on smaller areas. The following devices are offered for smaller areas:
mosquito trap MT64 with the effective range of 500 m2. It attracts mosquitos with the same ways as MT100. The device can operate in automatic regime with timer on and off switching.
mosquito trap LN001, effective on the area of 80 square meters. The device is dsigned for use indoors;
mosquito and fly trap FC001 generates heat, carbon dioxide and special scents for attracting insects. Effective on the range of 500 m2.
fly and horsefly trap FT001 attracts insects using attractant. Effective on the range of 1 acre. The trap is disposable and designed for one month use. The device can containg 20000 flies.

Re: Mosquito Killer System by kessel: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2015
How does this work and what is d cost
Re: Mosquito Killer System by Kpotor: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Please, how does with work and can you please leave your phone number here so we can talk on phone.. I need something that can arrest all the mosquitoes in my apartment.. Please reply soon.. Cheers.
Re: Mosquito Killer System by mosqnig: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
You can find all information at: www.mosquito.ng or just call 0807 980 3333!
Re: Mosquito Killer System by tot3ntanZz: 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
Hello. For me personally, mosquitoes are a real disaster, since I have been allergic to their bites since childhood, and as soon as one or two mosquitoes bite me, my head starts to hurt and I feel sick. Recently, I realized that I can’t live like this anymore and decided to get myself such a mosquito trap Australia https://envirobug.com.au/collections/mozzie-traps
This was probably my best purchase in years as this mosquito trap works perfectly and really worth the money! After buying it, there is not a single living mosquito in my house.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Will Happen If You Drink Coconut Water For 7 Days... / Free/affordable Comprehensive Medical Check Up / Reasons Why You Should Drink Lemon Water Every Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.