Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,566 members, 7,926,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigeria Gets Foregin Mercs To Aid In Boko Haram War - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Gets Foregin Mercs To Aid In Boko Haram War (398 Views)

Finally, Nigeria Gets First Olympic Medal In 8 Years / 12yrs old Boy Rushes To Aid Of Car Accident Victims As Passersby Were Takin pics / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets Foregin Mercs To Aid In Boko Haram War by Drmaverick: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
http://targetdex..com/2015/03/nigeria-deploy-mercenaries-to-aid-in.html

Nigeria’s government is deploying South African mercenaries in its effort to battle the Islamist Boko Haram militia that’s wreaking havoc in the northern part of the country, the New York Times reported last week. The Times didn’t mention Erik Prince, the American businessman and defense contractor who founded the controversial Blackwater Worldwide company, which he left in 2010. (Blackwater later changed its name to Xe and then Academi. Prince met with the President Goodluck Jonathan and gave him a business proposal: to deploy foreign “contractors” for hire, the same type of mercenary force Nigeria is now reportedly using.

Re: Nigeria Gets Foregin Mercs To Aid In Boko Haram War by Cadamlk: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
I pray for their accelerated doom.May the wrought of God begin to fall on them.The activities of the sect is just getting me angry everyday

(1) (Reply)

For Sale!!!!!! / Insecure. The Herpes Virus Might Be Concealed Within The Articles / Is Facebook Website Down???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.