Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address (1223 Views)

Chei, Yeye Dey Smell. Naija Wan Privatise Dumpsites Again? / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by talktimi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
By Fortune Godson Alfred

Yeye dey small" is an old Pidgin English Expression Nigerians use to express disgust for a situation.

Before anything, do not read me twisted, I am totally against all forms of political violence. Yet, I am even more against Political hypocrisy.

Lately, it seems the vogue for the APC is to report or threaten to report their opponents to International Criminal Court (ICC).

First the First Lady was reported to the ICC for some highly condemnable tactless remarks she blotted out. That I understand. As it is said in Pidgin English parlance, "Mugu fall, guy man wack". So I understand their move to catch in on her statement.

Today they are also threatening to report President Jonathan to the ICC over an Odua People's Congress (OPC) protest in Lagos State. I wonder when Jonathan became an OPC member or Chieftain. But that is not even why I write. I write because of a curiosity.

It is curious that the All Progressive Congress has known the ICC office all this while and had never shown any interest in reporting Boko Haram and Abubakar Shekau to it. Instead they frown at attempts by the Government to deal decisively with the terrorists.

Why have they not reported Boko Haram to that Court? Is it because their Presidential Candidate, Ayatola Mahammadu Buhari believes that instead of killing those worthless bloodthirsty terrorists, the government should treat them like royalties?

Yeye dey smell.

If you can only go to ICC over inciting statements and not for the orgy of killing in the North, then you are a smoking hypocrite.

Peace out!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by mosalab(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Also in osun state, they are also threatening to drag osun east senatorial PDP candidate to ICC.... Childish!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by talktimi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
mosalab:
Also in osun state, they are also threatening to drag osun east senatorial PDP candidate to ICC.... Childish!!!
why is the APC acting like petulant brats ?

1 Like

Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by Chigold101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeye de smell...nobe small oh!

1 Like

Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by espn(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Protest? With guns and sharp objects..indeed it was a protest.
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by talktimi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
espn:
Protest? With guns and sharp objects..indeed it was a protest.
the protest you're talking about took place in 2011. The pictures circulated online were doctored to make them look recent
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by espn(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
talktimi:
the protest you're talking about took place in 2011. The pictures circulated online were doctored to make them look recent
please feed us with the recent 1.
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by lovat(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove, seun, this deserve to be on Fp for a healthy discourse
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by dein77(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Their Hypocrisy us really depressing. Like the writer, I'm also bewildered at their recent ICC threats. ...curiously, they never deemed it necessary to have reported the virgin finders to the ICC.

We aren't perturbed. We are still supporting Mr. President!
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
The writer of this crap needs to be informed that the Chief Prosecutor of the ICC, Fatou Bensouda was in Nigeria two years ago to assess the level of the attack of Boko Haram.
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
talktimi:
What do you take us for? Fools? An incident took place four days ago and you are here saying the pictures taken there were actually taken in 2011?

1 Like

Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by talktimi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What do you take us for? Fools? An incident took place four days ago and you are here saying the pictures taken there were actually taken in 2011?
ol boy calm down, the opc protests with weapons being bandied about online was actually an anti boko haram protest that took place in 2011, the one you're talking about that took place 4 days or so ago was peaceful.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/messages/476272
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
talktimi:
ol boy calm down, the opc protests with weapons being bandied about online was actually an anti boko haram protest that took place in 2011, the one you're talking about that took place 4 days or so ago was peaceful.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/messages/476272
Rubbish! Are you trying to tell us what we saw with our korokoro eyes on Monday? Or do you think we teleported to 2011?
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by talktimi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Are you trying to tell us what we saw with our korokoro eyes on Monday? Or do you think we teleported to 2011?
maybe
Re: Yeye Dey Smell on APC's discovery of ICC's address by ibrahym47(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Devil get hope pass some GEJites sha

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Won 2015 Presidential Election / Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion / Attack On Press:the AIT Set To Drag Buhari To The Federal High Court-ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.